Windows 10: How do I transfer file folders from desktop to taskbar

Discus and support How do I transfer file folders from desktop to taskbar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I transfer file folders from desktop to taskbar?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Ken_brown37, Jan 8, 2020.

1. How do I transfer file folders from desktop to taskbar

How do I transfer file folders from desktop to taskbar?

:)

Ken_brown37, Jan 8, 2020
  2. rss81 Win User

transfer files between computers on a home network

I don't know why this is so hard to do but I would like to transfer files between a desktop PC running windows 10 pro and a laptop running windows 10 home. I would like to transfer files in both directions. Both computers are on the same home network and are connected wirelessly.

Could some one provide either specific step by step instructions on how to do this (I googled and found a countless list of instructions that don't work)

or a link to a reference.

Thanks,

I don't know if this is possible but it would be nice to see the computer sending the desired file in the explorer file manager of the computer receiving the desired file and then under the computer see a list
    of shared files and folders.

Again, this seems like such a reasonable way of sharing files and folders. Shouldn't there be a simple way to do this?

rss81, Jan 8, 2020
  3. Transferring files to another folder. Speed issue.

I run a 500GB WD Velociraptor as my C drive and I have a standard 7200rpm 500GB HDD as my storage (D drive). I'm only getting about 15mb/s right now transferring files/folders to another folder or transferring from C drive to D. Why is the WD HDD so slow? Am I missing something? *Confused How do I transfer file folders from desktop to taskbar :confused:

Go To Sleep, Jan 8, 2020
  4. How do I transfer file folders from desktop to taskbar

USB Transfer to Laptop

Hello Judy,

I suggest you to copy all the files to a flash drive from the laptop.
    You may create a new folder on your desktop and name that folder as per your choice.

• Perform the steps to transfer the files from laptop to desktop.

• Plug in the flash drive and wait for it to get detected.

• Now, open the flash drive and Right Click on the files that you want to transfer and select “Copy”.

• Now, open the folder on desktop and Right Click on an empty space in the folder and select “Paste”.

• Similarly, you can transfer all other files.
    As per the file size you can also use an external drive instead of a flash drive and transfer the data.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Anju Thekkethil, Jan 8, 2020
Thema:

How do I transfer file folders from desktop to taskbar

1. How do I transfer file folders from desktop to taskbar - Similar Threads - transfer file folders

2. How do i transfer files and folders from a thumb drive to a folder and files on my laptop PC?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do i transfer files and folders from a thumb drive to a folder and files on my laptop PC?: Need help transferring files and folders from a thumb drive Win10 to the C drive Win 11 on my laptop and vice versa. I am eighty-two years old and first learned to use a non-windows IBM computer. Am totally lost trying to do what should be a simple task. in earlier windows...
  3. How do i transfer files and folders from a thumb drive to a folder and files on my laptop PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i transfer files and folders from a thumb drive to a folder and files on my laptop PC?: Need help transferring files and folders from a thumb drive Win10 to the C drive Win 11 on my laptop and vice versa. I am eighty-two years old and first learned to use a non-windows IBM computer. Am totally lost trying to do what should be a simple task. in earlier windows...
  4. How do i transfer files and folders from a thumb drive to a folder and files on my laptop PC?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. how do I move an app from the taskbar to the desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I move an app from the taskbar to the desktop: how do I move an app from the taskbar to the desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-move-an-app-from-the-taskbar-to-the/f3505c9b-a2c8-46a3-be0a-e0397490624d
  6. how do I move an app from the taskbar to the desktop

how do I move an app from the taskbar to the desktop: how do I move an app from the taskbar to the desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-move-an-app-from-the-taskbar-to-the/f3505c9b-a2c8-46a3-be0a-e0397490624d
  7. Transferring folders from Outlook to a desktop folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Transferring folders from Outlook to a desktop folder: I am retiring and our school board uses Outlook for email. I don't have time to go through all my folders to see what I need to save. Is there any way to save the contents of my folders to my desktop so I can go through them later? I will not have access to that email address...
  8. how do i move a app from taskbar to desktop

how do i move a app from taskbar to desktop: how do I move app from taskbar to deskyop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-move-a-app-from-taskbar-to-desktop/a212dcbe-dfdf-4317-8387-7db9c708aabe
  9. How do I move object from taskbar to desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I move object from taskbar to desktop: I see several other locked questions of this topic. But not one of them has a solution. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS to tell me to right click and select 'copy' or 'send to desktop' The only options I have on the tile are "Turn live tile off" "Tile size: Small Med Lrg"...
  10. How do I remove desktop folder shortcut from desktop?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I remove desktop folder shortcut from desktop?: Hi, I know the title might sound a bit confusing, but basically I accidently dragged out the desktop shortcut from the quick access bar to my desktop and it now created a folder saying Desktop (similar to say, going to the control panel>personalisation>change desktop icons...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Send taskbar item to desktop