Windows 10: How do I transfer files from windows 10 64 bit to windows 10 64bit computers via cable

Discus and support How do I transfer files from windows 10 64 bit to windows 10 64bit computers via cable in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How do I transfer files from windows 10 64 bit to windows 10 64bit computers via cable... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by apurrinkitten, Dec 30, 2018.

1. How do I transfer files from windows 10 64 bit to windows 10 64bit computers via cable

How do I transfer files from windows 10 64 bit to windows 10 64bit computers via cable

:)

apurrinkitten, Dec 30, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 30, 2018
  3. Naki Win User
    GPU-Z update loop (Windows 10 64-bit)

I don't have better steps - this is all, I have nothing to add.

Maybe it is worth noting issue was on Windows 10 Enterprise, build 14393.187, so maybe you should test on the same.
    My other PCs have a different Windows 10 version - Pro, latest Insider Preview build from last week, and there is no such issue on those.
    All are 64-bit edition of Windows 10.

This issue is not new. I have had same 1-2 years ago too, with older GPU-Z versions.

EDIT: And yes, I have Windows 10 UAC enabled and set to defaults. If you are using your Windows PCs with UAC off, you likely cannot reproduce this issue. *Smile How do I transfer files from windows 10 64 bit to windows 10 64bit computers via cable :)

4. Steevo Win User

How do I transfer files from windows 10 64 bit to windows 10 64bit computers via cable

Cable to transfer files

OMG. I have never met anyone who actually bought one of those file transfer things.

Firewire will do the same as USB, but faster, so will a cheap crossover cable. I can wlak you through the steps of moving data so you will not miss a beat.

Anything more than $10 to buy a cable is too much.

Steevo, Dec 30, 2018
Thema:

1. How do I transfer files from windows 10 64 bit to windows 10 64bit computers via cable - Similar Threads - transfer files bit

2. How to downgrade from 64-bit Windows 10 to 32-bit

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to downgrade from 64-bit Windows 10 to 32-bit: Hi This is another help topic which you may be interested in. This tutorial shows how you can downgrade to 32-bit Windows 10 from 64-bit. Let's get started! PLEASE BACKUP YOUR IMPORTANT DATA BEFORE YOU CONTINUE. I WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOUR DATA IS LOST....
  3. How do I upgrade from 32 bit versions of Windows 10 to 64 bit Windows 10?

How do I upgrade from 32 bit versions of Windows 10 to 64 bit Windows 10?: My pc's OS is 32 bit Windows 10. It's system type says: 32-bit operating system, x64-based processorYOU CAN SEE IT IN THE PICTURE BELOW.[ATTACH] By googling I found out that if the system type says this then I can upgrade from 32 bit to 64 bit and am much pretty sure about...
  4. how-to-switch-from-32-bit-windows-10-to-64-bit-win dows-10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how-to-switch-from-32-bit-windows-10-to-64-bit-win dows-10: I am running Windows 10 32-bit operating system on x64-based processor. I like to switch to 64-bit. Laptop is old and Lenovo answered me that there are not available Windows 10 drivers for my machine. But I already works with 32-bit Win 10? If I make clean installation of...
  5. How do I register .DLL files in a Windows 10 64-bit?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I register .DLL files in a Windows 10 64-bit?: How do I register .DLL files in a Windows 10 64-bit? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-register-dll-files-in-a-windows-10-64-bit/27429279-61ff-463b-bb77-3f30be2954ba
  6. My computer will not update from 32 bit Windows 10 to 64 bit.

My computer will not update from 32 bit Windows 10 to 64 bit.: Okay so recently I had a problem with my computer and had to reset it, I re-installed windows 10 from a disc, it came with 32 bit windows. I really only use my computer for games and I can't play a lot of those without having 64 bit windows. I've had 64 bit in the past, so I...
  7. Windows 10 (64 bit) Upgrade from Windows 7 (64 bit)

Windows 10 (64 bit) Upgrade from Windows 7 (64 bit): Will there be a patch to install Windows 10 64 bit on our older computers? I know about the 32 bit version being compatible, but the AMD Athlon cpu's were originally designed to run 64 bit applications. Most of the cpu's have more than enough power for the OS. I'm sure there...
  8. How do I connect 2 Windows 10 64 bit computers via a telecon modem with reasonable security...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I connect 2 Windows 10 64 bit computers via a telecon modem with reasonable security...: I am trying to connect 2 Windows 7 64 bit computers via an Internet router. They used to indicate a connection via the Network folder in File Explorer. For some reason, this connection stopped working. A private network might be better if Windows 10 and Windows XP can be...
  9. VIA audio drivers for windows 10 64 bit

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    VIA audio drivers for windows 10 64 bit: HI All I have audio problem with my ASUS M4N68T-M LE V2 motherboard on windows 10 64 bit. ASUS do not have 64 bit drivers for windows 10,so I downloaded drivers of windows 7 64 bit and xp 64 bit and in administrator privileges I run these under appropriate compatibility...
  10. How do I update from Win10 32-bit to Windows 10 64-bit?

How do I update from Win10 32-bit to Windows 10 64-bit?: Hi guys, I had a friend who installed Windows 10 Pro 32-bit operative system on my Windows 7 Pro 64-bit OS, it wasnt until this day (2015/08/26) that I noticed it on my Laptop. Have you any advice for me on how to upgrade or update it to 64-bit without erasing or formating...