Windows 10: how do I transfer music from Windows media player to iTunes library?

Discus and support how do I transfer music from Windows media player to iTunes library? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How do I transfer music from Windows media player to an apple nano MP3 player or to the iTunes library?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RJP848892, Apr 4, 2019.

1. RJP848892 Win User

how do I transfer music from Windows media player to iTunes library?

How do I transfer music from Windows media player to an apple nano MP3 player or to the iTunes library?

:)

RJP848892, Apr 4, 2019
  2. Wile E Win User

Converting iTunes to Windows Media Player

Are these songs bought from iTunes Music Store, or ripped CDs? An mp4 player will play iTunes ripped songs, as long as it's not in Apple Lossless or AIFF, but it won't play Music Store songs by default.

Wile E, Apr 4, 2019
  3. Grings Win User
    Grings, Apr 4, 2019
  4. how do I transfer music from Windows media player to iTunes library?

windows 10 media player 12 stopped working

Hi Paul,

I suggest you to sync iTunes with Windows Media Player and check if it helps.

Follow the steps below to sync iTunes with Windows Media Player

• Double-click on the Windows Media Player icon.
    • Right-click inside the toolbar at the top of Windows Media Player. Click "File" and "Manage Libraries."
    • Right-click inside the toolbar at the top of Windows Media Player. Click "File" and "Manage Libraries."
    • Click "Add." Add the library where your iTunes music is stored to Windows Media Player. This is the directory that was selected when iTunes was initially installed. Click "OK." iTunes and Windows Media Player will be synced.

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you

Karthicka_R, Apr 4, 2019
Thema:

how do I transfer music from Windows media player to iTunes library?

1. how do I transfer music from Windows media player to iTunes library? - Similar Threads - transfer music media

2. how to reinstall music to my windows media player library

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to reinstall music to my windows media player library: I have lost a lot of music from my windows media player old rock & roll , they are listed, but a dialog box appears and says files lost or missing from library. question: if they are listed, why can't I play them? there is a lot of great R&R I am missing...
  3. how to reinstall music to my windows media player library

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to reinstall music to my windows media player library: I have lost a lot of music from my windows media player old rock & roll , they are listed, but a dialog box appears and says files lost or missing from library. question: if they are listed, why can't I play them? there is a lot of great R&R I am missing...
  4. Transferring Windows Media Player Library.........

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transferring Windows Media Player Library.........: This appears to be a common and ancient question which hasn't really ever been answered.How to transfer the Windows Media Player library that takes months if not weeks to update...
  5. Transferring Windows Media Player Library.........

Transferring Windows Media Player Library.........: This appears to be a common and ancient question which hasn't really ever been answered.How to transfer the Windows Media Player library that takes months if not weeks to update...
  6. How to transfer music album from media player to ipod.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to transfer music album from media player to ipod.: Trying to transfer/sync music album from media player to ipod. After set up, and click on "start sync," I get error message that a technical problem will not allow the sync... I have Windows 11, ipod version 11+, media player upgrade. Can't find issue......
  7. How to transfer music album from media player to ipod.

How to transfer music album from media player to ipod.: Trying to transfer/sync music album from media player to ipod. After set up, and click on "start sync," I get error message that a technical problem will not allow the sync... I have Windows 11, ipod version 11+, media player upgrade. Can't find issue......
  8. How do I stop Media Player from adding OneDrive Music to the library

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I stop Media Player from adding OneDrive Music to the library: I am getting tired of removing the OneDrive Music folder from the Windows Media Player library. I don't need two copies of all my music displayed in the library when it updates media. I keep removing it from the library but Windows keeps putting it back....
  9. Recover music library in media player

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Recover music library in media player: I reinstalled windows 10 and lost all my music in my media player library how can I get them back please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recover-music-library-in-media-player/4e9a94c1-e0c8-432d-96a1-bb3ddcae2181
  10. Windows Media Player no longer has music library

Windows Media Player no longer has music library: Windows 10 Windows Media Player 12 Hello. Just turned on my computer and Windows has one album showing with 4572 songs at 0 minutes The music in file explorer plays thru groove but no longer thru media player. I've uninstalled and reinstalled to no avail Updating media...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. transfer music from media player windows 10 to itunes