Windows 10: How do I transfer my castle to a friend

Discus and support How do I transfer my castle to a friend in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I need to transfer my castle to a friend as I am no longer able to play at the moment but I would like to create a new castle to sleep and when i am... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ArthurVolbrecht, Apr 8, 2019.

1. How do I transfer my castle to a friend

I need to transfer my castle to a friend as I am no longer able to play at the moment but I would like to create a new castle to sleep and when i am ready, will start afresh

:)

ArthurVolbrecht, Apr 8, 2019

2. Age of Empires Castle Seige not working after Windows 10 install

Hi,

Sorry for the delay.

Does this issue only occur with Empires Castle Seige game?

I suggest you to perform inbuilt network troubleshooter and check;

1. In the search box, type troubleshooting.

2. Click on view all and select Internet connection.

3. Click next and follow the instruction.

Follow the same steps for incoming connection.

If the issue persist then you may follow the steps below;

• Open a CMD window as Administrator:
    netsh winsock reset

2. Then test to see if the issue is resolved.

3. Try a different network adapter/connection type if possible.

4. Check for Windows Updates

5. Check for drivers for the network adapter

Thank You.

Uttam Yadav, Apr 8, 2019
  3. age of empires: castle seige

Thank you for responding. For more information on server maintenance of the game, we would suggest that you post your concern directly to Age of Empire: Castles Siege

Forums

We'll keep an eye on your response.

Jomari Arc, Apr 8, 2019
  4. How do I transfer my castle to a friend

BarbaricSoul, Apr 8, 2019
Thema:

How do I transfer my castle to a friend

1. How do I transfer my castle to a friend - Similar Threads - transfer castle friend

2. How do i transfer points to my family

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i transfer points to my family: I dont know how to transfer my rewards points to my brother https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-transfer-points-to-my-family/35521f97-0b25-4fd4-95d2-c071461e9cb4
  3. How do i transfer points to my family

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i transfer points to my family: I dont know how to transfer my rewards points to my brother https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-transfer-points-to-my-family/35521f97-0b25-4fd4-95d2-c071461e9cb4
  4. How do I transfer my admin rights to my brother?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I transfer my admin rights to my brother?: When I first set up our computers, my brother was a minor and so I set up the computer with parental controls. Now he is 18, and it is becoming frustrating for both of us to have to maintain all the updates and approve every change he makes. How can I transfer my admin role...
  5. How do I transfer my Dolby Atmos account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I transfer my Dolby Atmos account: Hello MS, How do I transfer my Dolby Atmos account to my current e-mail. I had it on my Windows 10 Lap-Top working fine, but now it won't run as I deleted my old e-mail account on this machine? I still have that original e-mail account open. Can you help me restore my...
  6. How do I get to friend request's on a tablet?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get to friend request's on a tablet?: When I use a tablet to play minecraft i want to see i f people wanted to friend me but i dont know how to get to that when i use a tablet. . . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-to-friend-requests-on-a-tablet/205cf600-c916-4764-ac8f-571aaf66f7cd
  7. purchasing in castle clash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    purchasing in castle clash: i made a purchase in my game castle clash but didn't get it and had to get a refund but i still want to make a purchase in my game how can i do that with out this happening again. This is bad because i pay straight away but if i don't get it i got to wait 5days to get a...
  8. Dunstanburgh Castle - NOT Ardvreck Castle

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dunstanburgh Castle - NOT Ardvreck Castle: The Windows 10 Lock Screen photograph of Ardvreck Castle in Scotland is completely wrong. It's Dunstanburgh Castle in Northumberland, England taken from the north where the face of the ruin is hidden. As such, your "quiz" is then also wrong as the castle is very much in...
  9. W10 Transfer to a friend.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    W10 Transfer to a friend.: I am giving my W10 computer to a friend and want to know how to transfer W10 and ownership to them. How can I do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/w10-transfer-to-a-friend/816b5636-e5d7-4ff4-8773-22ce5826bf18"
  10. How do I see what my friend was up to on my laptop?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I see what my friend was up to on my laptop?: I let my friend use my laptop today (windows 10) for about half an hour while I was out. Later when he had gone home, I went on to "recent files" in file explorer to continue writing a document I had been working on earlier. However, I discovered that there were no files...