Windows 10: How do I transfer my files from my windows 7 comp to my windows 10 comp?

Discus and support How do I transfer my files from my windows 7 comp to my windows 10 comp? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; step by step help in transferring files on old 7 to new 10 * Moved from insider... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DeeProctor, May 2, 2019.

1. How do I transfer my files from my windows 7 comp to my windows 10 comp?

step by step help in transferring files on old 7 to new 10

* Moved from insider

:)

DeeProctor, May 2, 2019
  2. kitshop1 Win User

File transfer between Windows 7 and Windows 10 computers

*original Title: file transfer

just purchased a new comp. need to transfer notebook files and pictures from old comp [has windows 7]

to new one has windows 10

can I use hdmi cable between them to do this quickly?

kitshop1, May 2, 2019
  3. transfer files to new windows 10 computer from old windows 7 computer

have some files I would like to transfer from windows 7 to my new comp windows 10. thankyou

josephfrost234, May 2, 2019
  4. louiscox1 Win User

How do I transfer my files from my windows 7 comp to my windows 10 comp?

new comp same old crap

No im not using ie its sad but chrome works better on a comp that is a week old and ie comes preloaded no it has nothing to do with the updates i scan it says it is up to date ...i had a comp that was running 7 and updated ut to 10 after about 2 weeks
    of hell i reverted back to 7 well the Hp windows comp finally burnt up so i had no choice but to get a new one like i said nee comp sam old crap ..i have a note 8 phone that works on all aspects of the net better than a brand new comp with 8 giggs if ram and
    2 t harddrive with a t5 wish i knew

louiscox1, May 2, 2019
Thema:

How do I transfer my files from my windows 7 comp to my windows 10 comp?

1. How do I transfer my files from my windows 7 comp to my windows 10 comp? - Similar Threads - transfer files comp

2. Comp glitch.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Comp glitch.: I have an Acer pc. Everyone once in a while, it blacks out for a second, then comes back on with the image slightly pixelated. I turn the computer off and restart it, and it's OK for the time being. What does it mean? Is there something I can do to fix this?...
  3. I turn my comp on, and there is a windows setup thing there, ****??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I turn my comp on, and there is a windows setup thing there, ****??: since I didn't authorize any windows updates, let alone a change to my windows, I have no clue why this happened, but I know I didn't authorize it... **** is going on here? I never agreed to go upto win 11 or whatever it is after win 10... anyone else come across this kind of...
  4. I turn my comp on, and there is a windows setup thing there, ****??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I turn my comp on, and there is a windows setup thing there, ****??: since I didn't authorize any windows updates, let alone a change to my windows, I have no clue why this happened, but I know I didn't authorize it... **** is going on here? I never agreed to go upto win 11 or whatever it is after win 10... anyone else come across this kind of...
  5. I turn my comp on, and there is a windows setup thing there, ****??

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. what happens to windows if i reset my comp.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    what happens to windows if i reset my comp.: I want to ask that if i reset my comp, by chosing deleting files, folder, setting apps and also wiping out all drives ..Then is it going to remove my windows too??Or it will delete everything except my windows iso??...
  7. How do I delete time line from this comp. ?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I delete time line from this comp. ?: Split from this thread. how do I delete time line from this comp. ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-delete-time-line-from-this-comp/0264f5fd-e630-4aa6-9ea9-d1418faee6fe
  8. New file on my comp. Scam or what

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    New file on my comp. Scam or what: what is the file , muel726 scam or what?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/new-file-on-my-comp-scam-or-what/e9e42487-65b1-4030-a451-368e2f8646f5
  9. Took comp. for diagnosis...back, I can't open my files!!!

in Windows 10 Support
    Took comp. for diagnosis...back, I can't open my files!!!: [Dell desktop; Chrome & Firefox browsers; Thunderbird & Gmail emails; Win10; now typing on a Lenovo laptop.] The man says all he did to diagnose it, was to remove my HD put in his and put back my own HD. But at home I couldn't open any of the icons on the start page, some...
  10. .exe popup on my win 10 comp

in Windows 10 Support
    .exe popup on my win 10 comp: To whom it may concern I'm having thin .exe error popping up on my comp really frequently...... can I get some advice on how to get rid of it? thanks in advance 28520

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to keep same e mail address when I transfer lafrom windows seven to windows ten