Windows 10: How do I transfer my windows to another PC correctly?

Discus and support How do I transfer my windows to another PC correctly? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi. I have a PC and I need to use a laptop. I have the product key linked to my MS account and don't remember it/can't find it anywhere. So what do I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Vadim6996, Mar 8, 2021.

1. How do I transfer my windows to another PC correctly?

Hi. I have a PC and I need to use a laptop. I have the product key linked to my MS account and don't remember it/can't find it anywhere. So what do I do, can someone walk me through it?

submitted by /u/Vadim6996
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Vadim6996, Mar 8, 2021
  2. dalchina Win User

How to format a hard disk correctly?

One step at a time- I've only just read that info...!

1. Hard Disk Sentinel - still awaited
    2. PC Specs- still awaited

Low transfer rate confimed - a. see what HDS says b. search forum as I suggested.

Meanwhile block Windows Update so your PC is usable.

There's little point in trying to fix WU without decent disk performance.

dalchina, Mar 8, 2021
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond How do I transfer my windows to another PC correctly? :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Mar 8, 2021
  4. How do I transfer my windows to another PC correctly?

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 8, 2021
Thema:

How do I transfer my windows to another PC correctly?

1. How do I transfer my windows to another PC correctly? - Similar Threads - transfer another correctly

2. Transfer Windows to a another PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transfer Windows to a another PC: I'm unsure if this falls under "Install and upgrade".So I'm in the middle of buying parts for my brand new gaming desktop + monitor.I unfortunately noticed that I bought the CD version of Windows 10.keeping in mind that monitor and desktop does not have a CD Driver- and also...
  3. Transfer Windows to a another PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Transfer Windows to a another PC: I'm unsure if this falls under "Install and upgrade".So I'm in the middle of buying parts for my brand new gaming desktop + monitor.I unfortunately noticed that I bought the CD version of Windows 10.keeping in mind that monitor and desktop does not have a CD Driver- and also...
  4. Transfer Windows to a another PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Transferring Windows Key to another PC

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Transferring Windows Key to another PC: Hey all! So I'm basically looking to move onto another system. Had to many issues with my current one. A friend donated a pc with a newer UEFI mobo and cpu. I was just wondering how I'm supposed to transfer my Windows over as my current key is embedded onto my current...
  6. How to Transfer Windows 10 App to another PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Transfer Windows 10 App to another PC: I have an APP that I like that is no longer in the windows store. Its on one windows 10 computer and I want to transfer it to another computer. I have searched the web and this forum and can NOT find out how to do this. Why is it so hard to find?? I have copied the...
  7. How do I transfer a game with addons from one pc to another?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I transfer a game with addons from one pc to another?: <span style="font-family:'Segoe UI', 'Segoe UI Web', 'Segoe UI Symbol', 'Dev Center MDL2 Assets', 'Membership MDL2 Assets', 'Helvetica Neue', 'BBAlpha Sans', 'S60 Sans', Arial, sans-serif;background-color:rgba0, 120, 215, 0.1;">Hi. I have Microsoft Flight Simulator X one of...
  8. How can I transfer license to another PC?

How can I transfer license to another PC?: I have a digital license on my laptop running Windows 10. I want to purchase a new laptop and transfer the license to this new machine. Can I do this?...
  9. How do I transfer my windows 10 license key to another computer?

How do I transfer my windows 10 license key to another computer?: Hi, basically when I went to college, i left my old pc behind. Id like to deactivate windows remotely on this old pc and reinstall it on my new one im building. Is there any way to do this, because I upgraded that old pc from windows 8, and it became a digital license. Thanks...
  10. how do I transfer my windows 10 to another new pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how do I transfer my windows 10 to another new pc: how do I transfer my windows 10 to another new pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/how-do-i-transfer-my-windows-10-to-another-new-pc/e4e14c8e-ceaf-4e35-8769-a12b6c0f7663