Windows 10: How do I transfer Paint 3D project files from one PC to another ?

Discus and support How do I transfer Paint 3D project files from one PC to another ? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I had a bunch of unfinished Paint 3 project files saved on my computer but now I need to transfer them to another computer (Windows operating). How do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/GHOSTORCA_TMD, Mar 17, 2021.

1. How do I transfer Paint 3D project files from one PC to another ?

I had a bunch of unfinished Paint 3 project files saved on my computer but now I need to transfer them to another computer (Windows operating). How do I do this ?

submitted by /u/GHOSTORCA_TMD
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/GHOSTORCA_TMD, Mar 17, 2021

2. transferring paint 3d project files

How do I transfer paint 3d project files to another computer runnig paint 3d?

richardFisher5, Mar 17, 2021
  3. Paint 3D Projects not Appearing

Hi,

The location that you've provided is the default file storage for Paint 3D. For us to provide the best resolution possible, we'll be needing additional information:

• Have you tried browsing on the default file storage and open the project files in Open menu? If yes, what happens when opening the project files?
    • What do you mean about project.json does not point to any of the projects?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you run the Windows apps troubleshooter as an initial troubleshooting step and check if the project files are visible in the Open menu. You can also try browsing the project files in the Open menu after running the troubleshooter.
    For your reference, check this article on how to run the troubleshooter for Windows apps.

We'll be waiting to your reply.

Gerard Qui, Mar 17, 2021
  4. How do I transfer Paint 3D project files from one PC to another ?

Paint 3D: Can't open project

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are having difficulties with Paint 3D app on your PC. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Version and Build of Windows 10 installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • What is the Version of Paint 3D installed on the PC?
    • Did you try opening any other project or did you try to open the same project on a different device?
    • Are you aware of any recent changes on the PC prior to this issue?

However, we would suggest you to perform step 1, 3 & 7 from this article:
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

If the issue persists, then we would suggest you uninstall and reinstall Paint 3D app.

1. Close Paint 3D app. Press
      Windows + X key.
    2. Select Windows PowerShell (Admin)
      from the list.
    3. Copy and paste this command:
      Get-AppxPackage *Microsoft.MSPaint* | Remove-AppxPackage

4. Press Enter key and once the process completes, restart the PC.
    5. After restart go to Microsoft Store and install
      Paint 3D.

If the issue persists, then we would suggest you to create a new administrator user account and check, refer this article to
    create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10.

Let us know the results. We will certainly assist you further.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Mar 17, 2021
Thema:

How do I transfer Paint 3D project files from one PC to another ?

1. How do I transfer Paint 3D project files from one PC to another ? - Similar Threads - transfer Paint project

2. How do I recover my Paint 3D projects from Local Appdata?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I recover my Paint 3D projects from Local Appdata?: So today when I opened MS Paint 3D when I went to the "Open" section, instead of there being my projects, there was nothing there. I did my fair part of research and found out that the files are all still stored in...
  3. How do I link paint 3d into another application?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I link paint 3d into another application?: In Windows 10 I would use irfanview64 for all my picture and photo work, with Microsoft Paint and Paint 3d linked to that program so I could open a picture from irfanview right into Pain, or Pain 3d, but now they changed my operating system to Windows 11 and I can not find...
  4. How to find 3d paint projects from another pc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to find 3d paint projects from another pc: HiI had many 3d paint projects on my windows 10 for school. I just got a new windows 10 and it has all of my files from excel, powerpoint, word, teams and so except 3d paint!! I don't know how to find them and i really need help :...
  5. MS Paint 3D - project file recovery

MS Paint 3D - project file recovery: MS paint kept crashing when I opened it. I tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it and all my projects were gone!Is there any way to get them back. Are the files automatically backed up before uninstalling, if so tell me how to access them , or is there another way to get...
  6. Paint 3D not loading projects.

Paint 3D not loading projects.: Hi. I've been making a Unity project and have been using paint 3D to make my models. Recently, I made a model that isn't too complex in my opinion, but when I went to save it, It took hours to save and never saved, like it got stuck. I closed it knowing it hadn't saved, and...
  7. transferring paint 3d project files

transferring paint 3d project files: How do I transfer paint 3d project files to another computer runnig paint 3d? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transferring-paint-3d-project-files/9035ee8e-1214-4d18-a2be-58911f118587
  8. Paint 3d projects deleted

Paint 3d projects deleted: Paint 3d was not responding, so i did a reset. It said no files would be deleted, but they all were. I still have files i saved as glb files, but 2d projects are gone. A system restore did not help. Nor did a recover search for the Ms Paint app data bin files. Are my projects...
  9. Paint 3D Project File: I want to edit it on another computer

Paint 3D Project File: I want to edit it on another computer: Hi there...recently (since March) I have been making a 3d model of a bus (one of the buses found here in Philippines), and then came the days when I have to move to another PC and continue editing the project. But unfortunately, I couldn't get the project file to another PC....
  10. Paint 3D Project File: I want to edit it on another computer

Paint 3D Project File: I want to edit it on another computer: Hi there...recently (since March) I have been making a 3d model of a bus (one of the buses found here in Philippines), and then came the days when I have to move to another PC and continue editing the project. But unfortunately, I couldn't get the project file to another PC....