Windows 10: How do I transfer photos from iPhone to PC?

Discus and support How do I transfer photos from iPhone to PC? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Really frustrated and wanting to throw my phone in the toilet and get an android device that accepts USB connections. I can attach my iPhone 5 to my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by lbeck, Jan 26, 2017.

1. lbeck Win User

How do I transfer photos from iPhone to PC?

Really frustrated and wanting to throw my phone in the toilet and get an android device that accepts USB connections.

I can attach my iPhone 5 to my PC and it shows some photos, but not all, that are on my phone. I can import the ones shown. But there are additional photos that I can see on the phone that aren't shown using the import instructions or any other site that I can Google.

I'm about to give up and email each photo to myself and download from there. But there must be a better way.

[hoping] that my iPhone will break so that I can replace it [/hoping]

:)

lbeck, Jan 26, 2017

2. Photos

How do I transfer photos from my iphone to my desktop computer

PaulKalmanek, Jan 26, 2017
  3. RickDoty Win User
    How to transfer photos from windows 10 app to iPhone 5s

The question was: How to transfer photos from windows 10 app to iPhone 5s, not how to transfer from the iphone to a computer.

RickDoty, Jan 26, 2017
  4. Berton Win User

Most cellphones have an internal memory [fixed] and can accept an add-in card, usually a MicroSDXC or similar. Most cellphones have settings to change default storage to that add-in card. That may be why the phone is showing your more pictures, some are in the fixed storage. My wife's SmartPhone by Samsung works that way [I use a flip phone].

Berton, Jan 26, 2017
  5. lbeck Win User
    Thanks for the quick reply. Yes, I had a flip phone that accepts a micro card. But the iPhone 5 apparently doesn't have that. I removed the protective case and can't find any openings for anything. There is a small hole and what appears to be an opening. I inserted a paper clip and nothing happens....Started to use my hammer and chisel, but my wife is downstairs and I was afraid of the consequences.

The Samsung is an android device. That's what I'll likely get for myself - a PC guy.

lbeck, Jan 26, 2017
  6. essenbe Win User
    IBeck, why can't you copy/paste or drag/drop them to your computer?

essenbe, Jan 26, 2017
  7. lbeck Win User
    Because I can't SEE them on my computer - only on my iPhone.

lbeck, Jan 26, 2017
  8. glhs958 Win User

That pen hole is for a micro sim card for phone carrier use on a gsm network like att, tmobile ect. iphones do not support the use of a micro sd card for storage.

glhs958, Jan 26, 2017
  9. lbeck Win User
    Whew..Now I can quit trying to figure out how to open the slot. Thanks

lbeck, Jan 26, 2017
  10. glhs958 Win User
    your welcome, as for the images you are looking for, are they possibly pics in your msgs? if so you will need to click on them and save to device in order for them to show up so you can pull them off iphone to pc. there is also the possibility you are seeing the photo stream that i believe is in your icloud storage. that if i am not mistaken has your last 1000 photos. I am not 100% their since I dont own a iphone just have help a few family members with theirs.

glhs958, Jan 26, 2017
  11. mrgeek Win User
    Ditto the last suggestion. Your phone should auto sync to your iCloud account. Just access them at your acct on the web and download the pictures to the PC, like from a web site.

mrgeek, Jan 26, 2017
  12. lbeck Win User
    Yes. YES. I have found all 750 photos there and have also found a menu item to download the selected photos. I think I'm almost to where I want to be.

Now can anyone tell me how to *select all*? So far I have been able to only select a single photo to download.

What I want to do is to move all photos to my PC. If necessary, I can download all and then delete all from the iPhone.

Thanks for your help. I feel great to have come this far....

lbeck, Jan 26, 2017
  13. Berton Win User

If some of the functions of File Explorer work on the phone try Ctrl + A to Select ALL or click the first one, scroll to the bottom one, hold down the Shift key and click on that last one to Select first through to the last.

Berton, Jan 26, 2017
  14. lbeck Win User
    I'm aware of those functins of MSFT apps. Tried both and neither works for the cloud photos.

lbeck, Jan 26, 2017
  15. WEN
    wen Win User
Thema:

1. How do I transfer photos from iPhone to PC? - Similar Threads - transfer photos iPhone

2. How do I transfer my photos from iPhone to PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I transfer my photos from iPhone to PC?: I have 46,000+ photos stored in iCloud and need to remove them from my iPhone so I can update my phone hasn’t been updated in almost 2 years. I need to update certain apps to use for work and to be able to pair my new Apple Watch. Can anyone tell me the best way to do this...
  3. How do I transfer my photos from iPhone to PC?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I transfer my photos from iPhone to PC?: I have 46,000+ photos stored in iCloud and need to remove them from my iPhone so I can update my phone hasn’t been updated in almost 2 years. I need to update certain apps to use for work and to be able to pair my new Apple Watch. Can anyone tell me the best way to do this...
  4. transfer photos from iphone to pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    transfer photos from iphone to pc: transfer photos from iphone to pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-photos-from-iphone-to-pc/66345572-d40d-4fb0-9fed-084a432c349e
  5. transfer photos from iphone to pc

transfer photos from iphone to pc: transfer photos from iphone to pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-photos-from-iphone-to-pc/66345572-d40d-4fb0-9fed-084a432c349e
  6. Transfer photos from iPhone to Windows PC?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Transfer photos from iPhone to Windows PC?: Hello! I have an iPhone and a Windows PC with Premiere Pro. I would like to transfer video from the iPhone to my PC for editing. I have already tried Snapdrop (the Airdrop alternative) which worked quite well at first, but now it only says Connection lost and nothing works...
  7. Transferring photos from iPhone.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Transferring photos from iPhone.: Hi, anyone encountering problems when transferring photos from the iPhone 11 to Windows 10? It used to work with the wnidows Photos app but then it stopped working - keeps getting frozen. And then I tried just a regular windows explorer transfer and it doesn't work either....
  8. Transfer photos from iPhone to PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Transfer photos from iPhone to PC: hi, how can I download the pictures from my iPhone to my Lenovo ***Original title: photos*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-photos-from-iphone-to-pc/3577e2df-60b3-4792-9adc-ad0323bdfe20"
  9. transferring photos from iPhone to PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    transferring photos from iPhone to PC: how do I transferring photos from iPhone to PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transferring-photos-from-iphone-to-pc/bf23ffb7-79c1-4333-a068-7eb01aaa9f46
  10. transfer photos from iphone to pc

transfer photos from iphone to pc: how to transfer photos from iphone to computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-photos/transfer-photos-from-iphone-to-pc/403e9b56-b1b4-4740-becc-a5f6ec3dac1f

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how can I copy my wifes lphone 8 to my iphone 8 as aboutan hour ago