Windows 10: How do I transfer photos from my Galaxy 9 phone to my HP envy 360 laptop?

Discus and support How do I transfer photos from my Galaxy 9 phone to my HP envy 360 laptop? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How do I transfer photos from my Galaxy 9 phone to my HP envy 360 laptop? * Moved from Mobil devices/Accessories * Original title: photos... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MaryDeLisio, Feb 13, 2020.

1. How do I transfer photos from my Galaxy 9 phone to my HP envy 360 laptop?

How do I transfer photos from my Galaxy 9 phone to my HP envy 360 laptop?

* Moved from Mobil devices/Accessories

* Original title: photos

:)

MaryDeLisio, Feb 13, 2020
  2. DaveM121 Win User

Hp 360 envy

Hi Al

The Hp Envy 360 has a sensor on the motherboard that disables the keyboard when it is folded back that disables the keyboard, I am sorry, that is not possible . ..

DaveM121, Feb 13, 2020
  3. My HP ENVY 4520 printer no longer connected after 9 months of use

Hi,

For step-by-step instructions on re-adding your HP printer as a listed connected device to your ASUS laptop, kindly refer to the post of Andre Da Costa on this

link

Let us know if you need further help.

Thank you.

Jeraldine Ase, Feb 13, 2020
  4. Yaqub K Win User

HP Envy Laptop Battery not charging after Windows 10 installation

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

I suggest you to un-install and re-install battery drivers from Device manager and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Device Manager.
    • Expand Batteries and right click on Batteries ACPI and click on Un-install.
    • Restart the computer and check.

If the issue persist, I suggest you to visit HP Envy website and check whether HP has released any firmware updates for Windows 10. If so, please go ahead and install them and check with the issue.

Yaqub K, Feb 13, 2020
Thema:

1. How do I transfer photos from my Galaxy 9 phone to my HP envy 360 laptop? - Similar Threads - transfer photos Galaxy

2. How do I lock my laptop I have a windows 11 hP envy 360 convertible what is the best an...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I lock my laptop I have a windows 11 hP envy 360 convertible what is the best an...: How do I lock my laptop I have a windows 11 hP envy 360 convertible what is the best an first thing u would do if u laptop got stolen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-lock-my-laptop-i-have-a-windows-11-hp/f993ecc4-b735-4048-8a0b-e7839599c906
  3. How do I lock my laptop I have a windows 11 hP envy 360 convertible what is the best an...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I lock my laptop I have a windows 11 hP envy 360 convertible what is the best an...: How do I lock my laptop I have a windows 11 hP envy 360 convertible what is the best an first thing u would do if u laptop got stolen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-lock-my-laptop-i-have-a-windows-11-hp/f993ecc4-b735-4048-8a0b-e7839599c906
  4. Monitor continual disconnection from HP Envy 360 laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Monitor continual disconnection from HP Envy 360 laptop: I have a HP envy 360 laptop and a Samsung 34 inch Samsung monitor connected by USB-C cable. The monitor keeps disconnecting after a minute or so and the monitor indicates that it is searching for a signal. The HP laptop comes up with the with the words "HP recommends an...
  5. can't transfer photos from Android phone to my laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    can't transfer photos from Android phone to my laptop: When I try to transfer photos from my android phone to my laptop via a USB cable I get as far as the Import option. When I click import I get the window that should show the photos on my phone but instead of showing the actual photos it just shows the date and a frame with a...
  6. Transferring photos from my i phone to computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Transferring photos from my i phone to computer: When i am trying to transfer photos from my i phone 8 to my computer it finds the photos tells me how many there are but inlt the cancel button shows so cannot transfer them this has only hapoened since i got my all in one computer please help...
  7. Hp 360 envy

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hp 360 envy: Just hooked up an external monitor to my laptop. Can I fold the envy back on itself and still use keyboard? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-360-envy/1c2595ec-889f-4f6f-8a29-5745f8845b39
  8. how do I transfer photos from my iphone to my windows laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I transfer photos from my iphone to my windows laptop: I want to transfer photos to my laptop windows 10 from my iphone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-transfer-photos-from-my-iphone-to-my/ffdb0b54-d43b-47a4-a125-9fe2c83afe68
  9. how do i transfer pictures from my laptop to my phone

how do i transfer pictures from my laptop to my phone: how do I transfer pictures from my laptop to my phone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-transfer-pictures-from-my-laptop-to-my/e8d93797-1089-49f4-831d-66510acc0e13"
  10. transfer photos from my cell phone

transfer photos from my cell phone: I need to transfer my photos that I have in my cell phone to my Lenovo laptop with Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-photos-from-my-cell-phone/da8391f5-0f79-49cc-b97a-fdd9d368622d"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. photes from my phone