Windows 10: how do I transfer photos from my iphone to my windows laptop

Discus and support how do I transfer photos from my iphone to my windows laptop in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I want to transfer photos to my laptop windows 10 from my iphone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CarlaVan Heemsbergen, Oct 26, 2019.

1. how do I transfer photos from my iphone to my windows laptop

I want to transfer photos to my laptop windows 10 from my iphone

:)

CarlaVan Heemsbergen, Oct 26, 2019

2. how to transfer photos from iphone to pc?

I suggest you use the search string "Iphone photo transfer" but I found this:

How to Transfer Photo from iPod to Computer?

DaedalusHelios, Oct 26, 2019
  3. Ivycao Win User
    how to transfer photos from iphone to pc?

There are some photos in my iphone and I want to transfer them to my pc for editing.The problem is,none of these photos was taken by iphone so it's not easy to transfer.I have done it once before but this time it doesn't work out.I really don't know which step is wrong!Could u pls help me...

Ivycao, Oct 26, 2019
  4. Win10Pro Win User

how do I transfer photos from my iphone to my windows laptop

Transferring photos from an iphone

Fortunately you don't have to use iTunes. Your iPhone is immediately detected by your OS as soon as you connect it via USB cable. Now all you have to do is to press the "Trust" option

how do I transfer photos from my iphone to my windows laptop [​IMG]

on your iPhone and all your photos will be visible in Windows Explorer.

Win10Pro, Oct 26, 2019
Thema:

how do I transfer photos from my iphone to my windows laptop

1. how do I transfer photos from my iphone to my windows laptop - Similar Threads - transfer photos iphone

2. How do I transfer my photos from iPhone to PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I transfer my photos from iPhone to PC?: I have 46,000+ photos stored in iCloud and need to remove them from my iPhone so I can update my phone hasn’t been updated in almost 2 years. I need to update certain apps to use for work and to be able to pair my new Apple Watch. Can anyone tell me the best way to do this...
  3. How do I transfer my photos from iPhone to PC?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I transfer my photos from iPhone to PC?: I have 46,000+ photos stored in iCloud and need to remove them from my iPhone so I can update my phone hasn’t been updated in almost 2 years. I need to update certain apps to use for work and to be able to pair my new Apple Watch. Can anyone tell me the best way to do this...
  4. How can I transfer or download my photos that are on my iphone to my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I transfer or download my photos that are on my iphone to my computer: I can't seem to figure out how to either transfer or download my photos that are on my iphone to my computer. Can someone please explain the how I can do that. When I go online to ask the question I see the instruction, hit the start key then hit photos and go from there....
  5. How do I transfer photos from the windows photo app onto my new laptop

How do I transfer photos from the windows photo app onto my new laptop: I have tried to use OneDrive to transfer photos but I am unable to import the photos from the photos app onto OneDrive as they do not show up in files. I then tried saving the photos from the app to a file in my old laptop so I could upload them to OneDrive from there but...
  6. how do i import my photos from my iphone

how do i import my photos from my iphone: how do i import my photos from iphone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-import-my-photos-from-my-iphone/2417a474-2105-44f3-8bb6-1efad0dfabed
  7. Transferring photos from iPhone.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Transferring photos from iPhone.: Hi, anyone encountering problems when transferring photos from the iPhone 11 to Windows 10? It used to work with the wnidows Photos app but then it stopped working - keeps getting frozen. And then I tried just a regular windows explorer transfer and it doesn't work either....
  8. transfer of photos from iphone to laptop:

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    transfer of photos from iphone to laptop:: When I connect my iPhone to laptop only a few of my photos show up for transfer I have an icloud account, so is this happening because most pics are being sent to icloud folder and how can I transfer them onto my laptop?...
  9. How do I transfer photos from iPhone to PC?

How do I transfer photos from iPhone to PC?: Really frustrated and wanting to throw my phone in the toilet and get an android device that accepts USB connections. I can attach my iPhone 5 to my PC and it shows some photos, but not all, that are on my phone. I can import the ones shown. But there are additional photos...
  10. Transferring photos from an iphone

in Windows 10 Support
    Transferring photos from an iphone: I am using Windows 10 and would like to transfer all of the photos on my iPhone to my computer. Is this possible please and if so, what is the process. I don't really want to have to use iTunes if possible. Many thanks. 81889