Windows 10: How do I transfer photos from the windows photo app onto my new laptop

Discus and support How do I transfer photos from the windows photo app onto my new laptop in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have tried to use OneDrive to transfer photos but I am unable to import the photos from the photos app onto OneDrive as they do not show up in files.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by IzzyC_001, Sep 25, 2020.

1. IzzyC_001 Win User

How do I transfer photos from the windows photo app onto my new laptop

I have tried to use OneDrive to transfer photos but I am unable to import the photos from the photos app onto OneDrive as they do not show up in files. I then tried saving the photos from the app to a file in my old laptop so I could upload them to OneDrive from there but then when I saved them onto my new laptop they just downloaded to a file and I could then not upload them to the photos app on the new laptop. Is there a way to do this so I can have all my photos in the same place?

:)

IzzyC_001, Sep 25, 2020

2. how to transfer photos from iphone to pc?

I suggest you use the search string "Iphone photo transfer" but I found this:

How to Transfer Photo from iPod to Computer?

DaedalusHelios, Sep 25, 2020
  3. Ivycao Win User
    how to transfer photos from iphone to pc?

There are some photos in my iphone and I want to transfer them to my pc for editing.The problem is,none of these photos was taken by iphone so it's not easy to transfer.I have done it once before but this time it doesn't work out.I really don't know which step is wrong!Could u pls help me...

Ivycao, Sep 25, 2020
  4. viewsch Win User

transfer laptop photos

please help me. My laptop has a fan problem, so I need to transfer my photos to a memory stick. In my old windows I could easily "send to" any photo and transfer it to a disc or memory stick, but I am so lost and frustrated on the new windows 10. I have only gotten as far as clicking the box, but can't figure out what next. Thank you!

viewsch, Sep 25, 2020
Thema:

1. How do I transfer photos from the windows photo app onto my new laptop - Similar Threads - transfer photos photo

2. How do I find missing photos from a photo transfer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I find missing photos from a photo transfer?: I use an IPhone to take about 200 photos every couple of days. I have the option for ICloud turned off so the photos are not there. I usually take the photos from the phone and directly put them on to my computer using a cord. And once I do that the photos are usually not on...
  3. How do I find missing photos from a photo transfer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I find missing photos from a photo transfer?: I use an IPhone to take about 200 photos every couple of days. I have the option for ICloud turned off so the photos are not there. I usually take the photos from the phone and directly put them on to my computer using a cord. And once I do that the photos are usually not on...
  4. How do I transfer my photos from iPhone to PC?

How do I transfer my photos from iPhone to PC?: I have 46,000+ photos stored in iCloud and need to remove them from my iPhone so I can update my phone hasn’t been updated in almost 2 years. I need to update certain apps to use for work and to be able to pair my new Apple Watch. Can anyone tell me the best way to do this...
  5. Transfer Photos from Google Photos APP to 'Photos' on my lap top

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transfer Photos from Google Photos APP to 'Photos' on my lap top: Hi I can get the photos from my Motorola phone to the Google Photo App on my laptop but want to add them to the 'Photos' on the laptop but don't know how I tried 'dragging'them no joy !!!help please....
  6. Transfer Photos from Google Photos APP to 'Photos' on my lap top

Transfer Photos from Google Photos APP to 'Photos' on my lap top: Hi I can get the photos from my Motorola phone to the Google Photo App on my laptop but want to add them to the 'Photos' on the laptop but don't know how I tried 'dragging'them no joy !!!help please....
  7. Transfer photos from old laptop to new laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Transfer photos from old laptop to new laptop: I have over 7000 photos in file explorer on my old Toshiba laptop - What is the simplest way to copy these files to my new laptop - Both operate Windows 10 - Any advice gratefully received. ***Modified title from: COPY PHOTOS FROM ONE PC TO ANOTHER***...
  8. how do I transfer photos from my iphone to my windows laptop

how do I transfer photos from my iphone to my windows laptop: I want to transfer photos to my laptop windows 10 from my iphone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-transfer-photos-from-my-iphone-to-my/ffdb0b54-d43b-47a4-a125-9fe2c83afe68
  9. How do I load photos from my laptop onto a USB?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I load photos from my laptop onto a USB?: How do I load photos from my laptop onto a USB? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-load-photos-from-my-laptop-onto-a-usb/d5bd97c1-5323-4f85-b246-b9ca6b2dc98b
  10. Transferring photos from a usb to my laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Transferring photos from a usb to my laptop: Just returned from overseas and want to transfer my photos from a USB. After inserting the USB and I click on autoplay it only gives me the option of opening the photos but nowhere to actually transfer them to my laptop. Help please to do it. Thanks Sue...