Windows 10: How do I Transfer Photos from Win 10 on my Computer to a Tablet?

Discus and support How do I Transfer Photos from Win 10 on my Computer to a Tablet? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi How do I transfer photos from my Win 10 Computer to an Amazon Fire 7in Tablet Just wondering if I need an App? My Tablet is connected to my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Cyberdesigner, Nov 30, 2015.

1. How do I Transfer Photos from Win 10 on my Computer to a Tablet?

Hi

How do I transfer photos from my Win 10 Computer to an Amazon Fire 7in Tablet

Just wondering if I need an App?

My Tablet is connected to my Computer (Hard Wired) through the same USB lead used for Charging but its not showing up in 'This Computer' as an external Hard Drive

Are you supposed to 'Cast the photo' from the Computer to the Tablet?

Not sure how you do any of this, help needed please.

:)

Cyberdesigner, Nov 30, 2015

2. How do I transfer photos from my computer to facebook?

I'm unfortunately not signed up to Face Book, but when you are logged in to Face Book, it should be possible to upload photos - but perhaps, there is a limit for the size of the photos, so you have to resize them? It's not all sites, that reduce the size
    automatic. What does the Code of contuct for Face Book say?

You can reduce the size, by opening the photo in Paint - DON'T just click on "Save", but click on File and "Save as..." REMEMBER to give the photo another name before saving it - so you ALLWAYS have the original photo on your PC - and of course,
    before doing that, DON't cry, but save the photos on extern media!!!

MicaelNielsen, Nov 30, 2015
  3. How do I transfer photos from my computer to facebook?

Original title: Transfer photos

How do I transfer photos from my computer to facebook?

DianeDutch, Nov 30, 2015
  4. YOU
    You Win User

How do I Transfer Photos from Win 10 on my Computer to a Tablet?

Assuming that have the Amazon Fire HD 7, should be able to plug it into r PC and copy over files (including pictures) over to it.

But if aren't seeing it in This PC, then try these troubleshooting steps: Amazon.com Help: Kindle Fire Isn't Recognized by Computer

They appear a little outdated (there are links for XP), but I'll add some tips here.

First of all, ignore the part about Windows Media Player. already have it.

If the article doesn't help, look in Device Manager while the tablet is plugged in, find the Kindle Fire, right click it, click Remove, unplug the tablet and reconnect it. It should reinstall drivers.

Or install the drivers manually: https://s3.amazonaws.com/android-sdk-manager/redist/kindle_fire_usb_driver.zip

Try different usb cables and computers, too.

Make sure that r tablet is on while connecting it.

5. Hi Thanks for replying

I've had the Tablet Connected to the PC for about an hour for charging (everything seems to use the same lead) and no sign of the Tablet installing in 'This Computer' but when I changed the lead like you said, then it all started working.

So Many Thanks for your help.

Cyberdesigner, Nov 30, 2015
  6. YOU
    You Win User
    No problem.

Thema:

How do I Transfer Photos from Win 10 on my Computer to a Tablet?

1. How do I Transfer Photos from Win 10 on my Computer to a Tablet? - Similar Threads - Transfer Photos Computer

2. How do I transfer my Microsoft 365 apps from my laptop to my tablet?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I transfer my Microsoft 365 apps from my laptop to my tablet?: I have recently bought Microsoft 365 and it is in my laptop. I would like to load it into my tablet. Could I talk to someone on the phone with someone? Bill....
  3. How do I find missing photos from a photo transfer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I find missing photos from a photo transfer?: I use an IPhone to take about 200 photos every couple of days. I have the option for ICloud turned off so the photos are not there. I usually take the photos from the phone and directly put them on to my computer using a cord. And once I do that the photos are usually not on...
  4. How do I find missing photos from a photo transfer?

How do I find missing photos from a photo transfer?: I use an IPhone to take about 200 photos every couple of days. I have the option for ICloud turned off so the photos are not there. I usually take the photos from the phone and directly put them on to my computer using a cord. And once I do that the photos are usually not on...
  5. How do I transfer my photos from iPhone to PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I transfer my photos from iPhone to PC?: I have 46,000+ photos stored in iCloud and need to remove them from my iPhone so I can update my phone hasn’t been updated in almost 2 years. I need to update certain apps to use for work and to be able to pair my new Apple Watch. Can anyone tell me the best way to do this...
  6. How do I transfer my photos from iPhone to PC?

How do I transfer my photos from iPhone to PC?: I have 46,000+ photos stored in iCloud and need to remove them from my iPhone so I can update my phone hasn’t been updated in almost 2 years. I need to update certain apps to use for work and to be able to pair my new Apple Watch. Can anyone tell me the best way to do this...
  7. how do i transfer photos from one computer to another

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how do i transfer photos from one computer to another: how do I transfer pictures from one computer to another computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-transfer-photos-from-one-computer-to/afe8149b-2a36-4fd9-b5b8-3e844345797a
  8. Transferring photos from my i phone to computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Transferring photos from my i phone to computer: When i am trying to transfer photos from my i phone 8 to my computer it finds the photos tells me how many there are but inlt the cancel button shows so cannot transfer them this has only hapoened since i got my all in one computer please help...
  9. how do I transfer photos from camera to computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how do I transfer photos from camera to computer: how do I transfer photos from camera to computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-transfer-photos-from-camera-to-computer/0ba02c6e-c4ce-4e47-ad48-d0f4143d65d5
  10. How do I transfer photos from iPhone to PC?

How do I transfer photos from iPhone to PC?: Really frustrated and wanting to throw my phone in the toilet and get an android device that accepts USB connections. I can attach my iPhone 5 to my PC and it shows some photos, but not all, that are on my phone. I can import the ones shown. But there are additional photos...