Windows 10: How do I transfer photos to a USB thumbdrive on Windows 10?

Discus and support How do I transfer photos to a USB thumbdrive on Windows 10? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How do I transfer photos to a USB thumbdrive on Windows 10?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by IreneCorl, Oct 30, 2018.

1. IreneCorl Win User

How do I transfer photos to a USB thumbdrive on Windows 10?

:)

IreneCorl, Oct 30, 2018
  2. DaedalusHelios, Oct 31, 2018
  3. Windows 10 USB boot

Hi there, am not a windows 10 expert. I have a pc in the bedroom on windows 10, I messed up the bootloader trying to fix the xp on that system.

System wont boot, trying to repair via win 10 usb installer.

Downloaded the media creation tool to install windows 10 installer on usb stick. Not compatible with a host of usb sticks I have. Tried the usb sticks that others use, but I think they use rufus; as the media creation tool by win 10 does not detect the usb stick.

So quick question, the win10 machine i am trying to repair the bootloader is a win7 upgraded to win10.
    If i were to use the usb win10 installer to "repair installation" does the version of the iso downloaded via the media creation tool matter?

There is three options:
    Windows 10
    Windows 10 Home
    Windows 10 N

Also is there a step by step instead of using rufus as I want to try an alternative method of creating a usb win 10 installer. Preferably with more compatibility.

System is a asus sabertooth 990 (r2?) with AMD phenom X 6.

Also is there any other software I can load onto the usb that can repair the bootloader easily?
    That would be the ideal alternative. Thanks

TRUELOVE95, Oct 31, 2018
  4. Rose Ter Win User

i want to transfer photos to usb device

Hi Pedro,

There are many ways to download or transfer photos to your USB device. The best and easy way is to copy and paste the photos to USB. Just select the photos, right-click on it and select copy. Navigate to your USB device and check
    the location where you want it to move, right-click it and then select paste.

To better assist you, please clarify the following:

• Were you able to check if the USB is being recognized by your computer?
    • Have you tried connecting your USB to a different port?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Does the same issue happen on other devices?
    • Have you tried using a different USB on your device?

You may also check out the response of Arul_D on this

link
    . This will provide you steps on how to copy photos to flash drive.

Feel free to contact us if you have further inquiries.

If you think this was useful, do not hesitate to “mark it as an answer” to help those who are facing the same problem.

Rose Ter, Oct 31, 2018
Thema:

1. How do I transfer photos to a USB thumbdrive on Windows 10? - Similar Threads - transfer photos USB

2. How do I find missing photos from a photo transfer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I find missing photos from a photo transfer?: I use an IPhone to take about 200 photos every couple of days. I have the option for ICloud turned off so the photos are not there. I usually take the photos from the phone and directly put them on to my computer using a cord. And once I do that the photos are usually not on...
  3. How do I find missing photos from a photo transfer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I find missing photos from a photo transfer?: I use an IPhone to take about 200 photos every couple of days. I have the option for ICloud turned off so the photos are not there. I usually take the photos from the phone and directly put them on to my computer using a cord. And once I do that the photos are usually not on...
  4. How do I open up a thumbdrive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I open up a thumbdrive?: I cannot open up my thumbdrive to make sure files are there https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-open-up-a-thumbdrive/4e4a071b-5300-42b9-9f83-19e0cebf9b40
  5. How do I open up a thumbdrive?

How do I open up a thumbdrive?: I cannot open up my thumbdrive to make sure files are there https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-open-up-a-thumbdrive/4e4a071b-5300-42b9-9f83-19e0cebf9b40
  6. How do I open up a thumbdrive?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. HOW DO YOU SELECT ALL PHOTOS TO COPY TO A THUMBDRIVE

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    HOW DO YOU SELECT ALL PHOTOS TO COPY TO A THUMBDRIVE: HOW DO YOU SELECT ALL WHEN IN PHOTOS IN ORDER TO COPY TO A THUMBDRIVE? THE PHOTOS WERE DOWNLOADED TO WINDOWS COMPUTER THROUGH GOOGLE PHOTOS FROM MY ANDROID SMARTPHONE....
  8. File Transfer From PC To USB Thumbdrive Using Windows Explorer Has Problems.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    File Transfer From PC To USB Thumbdrive Using Windows Explorer Has Problems.: I've been trying to transfer folders from my PC (folder on desktop) to my 2TB USB thumbdrive. I have a folder on my desktop that had about 20-30 folders that had anywhere between 1GB to 4GB in each one. Transferring them to the thumbdrive resulted in some of the folders on...
  9. transfer Photo Album to USB in Windows 10?

transfer Photo Album to USB in Windows 10?: I do not see a way to just move a Windows 10 Photo Album to a USB. only see moving to one drive. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-photo-album-to-usb-in-windows-10/7be29bd5-9a78-4184-964a-a547276d80b9
  10. How do I transfer photos from iPhone to PC?

How do I transfer photos from iPhone to PC?: Really frustrated and wanting to throw my phone in the toilet and get an android device that accepts USB connections. I can attach my iPhone 5 to my PC and it shows some photos, but not all, that are on my phone. I can import the ones shown. But there are additional photos...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. upload album to usb drive

2. how to move photos to USB stick Windows

3. How to move photos in microsoft photos to a usb

4. how to move 11-25-19 Pictures to USB-F,
  5. how do I transfer from album to USB,
  6. how to transfer photo album to usb drive,
  7. how to copy an album to a usb,
  8. copy album to usb,
  9. can photos be moved in microsoft photos?,
  10. how to load photos to thumbdrive with windows 2016,
  11. import microsoft photos to thumbdrive 2019