Windows 10: How do I transfer Win 11 Pro license to my new computer?

Discus and support How do I transfer Win 11 Pro license to my new computer? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My new computer has Win 11 Home OEM installed, but my old computer has Win 11 Probought from the Microsoft Store.How do I transfer my Pro version over... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by kalaell, Nov 29, 2023.

1. kalaell Win User

How do I transfer Win 11 Pro license to my new computer?

My new computer has Win 11 Home OEM installed, but my old computer has Win 11 Probought from the Microsoft Store.How do I transfer my Pro version over to my new computer?

:)

kalaell, Nov 29, 2023

2. I have installed win 11 pro from microsoft store I want to transfer this win pro11 license to new computer

I have installed win 11 pro from microsoft store I want to transfer this win pro11 license to new computer

Girish Bondre1, Nov 29, 2023
  3. JT G3212 Win User
    Windows can't find digital license to activate/transfer on new computer. Windows 10 Pro to Windows 11 Pro.

Hello,

I am having trouble transferring my Windows 10 Pro license from an old computer that is barely working to my new computer I have built. The Windows 10 Pro license is a retail license purchased from Microsoft. My new computer is running Windows 11 Pro. Both computers show in my devices list on my account.

Do I need to do anything else to deactivate the other license on the old computer? Original Windows 10 Pro license was purchased in 2018.

Thank you for any help!

JT G3212, Nov 29, 2023
  4. How do I transfer Win 11 Pro license to my new computer?

Transfer Win 10 license to a new PC

Hello,

I bought a new PC and read that I can transfer my Windows 10 license to it and I have a few questions.

Few years ago I used Win 7 Pro license to install my two PC's.

When FREE update came I upgraded both of them to Windows 10 x64 PRO.

Yesterday I assembled a new PC which will replace one of them and I want to transfer the license to it from the one it is replacing.

The question is if I transfer the activation license will I lose the activation on the second PC or not?

What are the steps to do the actual license transfer?

Vladimir Jelovac, Nov 29, 2023
Thema:

How do I transfer Win 11 Pro license to my new computer?

1. How do I transfer Win 11 Pro license to my new computer? - Similar Threads - transfer Pro license

2. How do I transfer Win 11 Pro license to my new computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I transfer Win 11 Pro license to my new computer?: My new computer has Win 11 Home OEM installed, but my old computer has Win 11 Probought from the Microsoft Store.How do I transfer my Pro version over to my new computer?...
  3. Transfer Win 11 Pro license to new computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transfer Win 11 Pro license to new computer: How do I do this?New computer has Win 11 Home OEM installed, but I have a Win 11 Pro on my old computer.Is it possible to transfer Pro version over to new computer?...
  4. Transfer Win 11 Pro license to new computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transfer Win 11 Pro license to new computer: How do I do this?New computer has Win 11 Home OEM installed, but I have a Win 11 Pro on my old computer.Is it possible to transfer Pro version over to new computer?...
  5. How to I transfer my Windows 11 Pro license key to a new computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to I transfer my Windows 11 Pro license key to a new computer?: About 3 months ago I purchased a Windows 11 pro upgrade for my Windows 11 Home edition HP laptop. That laptop just died due hardware issues and I purchased a new ASUS laptop with Windows 11 Home edition and would like to upgrade it to the Windows 11 pro on this new laptop...
  6. How to I transfer my Windows 11 Pro license key to a new computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to I transfer my Windows 11 Pro license key to a new computer?: About 3 months ago I purchased a Windows 11 pro upgrade for my Windows 11 Home edition HP laptop. That laptop just died due hardware issues and I purchased a new ASUS laptop with Windows 11 Home edition and would like to upgrade it to the Windows 11 pro on this new laptop...
  7. How do I transfer the Windows 1 Pro license to the new Windows 11 Home computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I transfer the Windows 1 Pro license to the new Windows 11 Home computer.: I purchased a laptop from Best Buy and installed Windows pro. The laptop was broken so I had to return. Now I need to install Pro on this new computer. I purchased Pro from the Microsoft store. It does not list the Product key....
  8. Transferring a Win 10 Pro License to a new computer.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Transferring a Win 10 Pro License to a new computer.: Just got a new i710700 computer to do audio and video work. This one came with Windows 10 home pre-installed. My old computer will be used only for office stuff now and it has Win10 pro on it. Can I transfer the pro license to the new computer and just have win 10 home on...
  9. How do I transfer my Microsoft License to a new computer?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How do I transfer my Microsoft License to a new computer?: How do I transfer my Microsoft License to a new computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-transfer-my-microsoft-license-to-a-new/e161d5fd-5521-401d-ae3e-cf3bf096e8fd
  10. How do I transfer win 10 license to new computer? Upgrades involved

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I transfer win 10 license to new computer? Upgrades involved: I'm wondering if anyone knows how to successfully transfer a win 10 license to a newly built custom pc? Let me explain my situation: I have an old desktop that I built and upgraded some parts over the years that initially had win XP on it. I don't remember if it was OEM...