Windows 10: How do I transfer Windows App Store's App Metro App to another PC that is no longer...

Discus and support How do I transfer Windows App Store's App Metro App to another PC that is no longer... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Back in Time is one of the apps that I have purchased in App Store that is no longer available to download for my new PC. How can I transfer it from my... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by bhwong, Jul 12, 2020.

1. bhwong Win User

How do I transfer Windows App Store's App Metro App to another PC that is no longer...

Back in Time is one of the apps that I have purchased in App Store that is no longer available to download for my new PC. How can I transfer it from my old PC?

:)

bhwong, Jul 12, 2020

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Jul 12, 2020
  3. Apple Claims Steam Link App Violates App Store Guidelines

Here's what Valve is contending with:
    App Store Review Guidelines - Apple Developer

The ones that stand out that may have caught Steam Link:
    So yeah, there's a lot of reasons why Steam Link would get rejected.

App submissions and approvals is a thing between developer and Apple. Valve intentionally let this information leak probably because Apple's restrictive guidlines will never allow Steam Link to be on the store. Valve is hoping the Steam user base makes a lot of noise so Apple grants Valve and exemption. I doubt it will work. Apple loves control and Steam Link is a portal into the Linux/Windows ecosystem. Even if Steam Link were exclusive to Mac OS, Apple would likely demand Valve use Mac OS's remote desktop features rather than Steam Link.

I'd be shocked if Apple allows it.

FordGT90Concept, Jul 12, 2020
  4. How do I transfer Windows App Store's App Metro App to another PC that is no longer...

Apple Claims Steam Link App Violates App Store Guidelines

it seems similar: a store with competitors services in it.

huguberhart, Jul 12, 2020
Thema:

How do I transfer Windows App Store's App Metro App to another PC that is no longer...

1. How do I transfer Windows App Store's App Metro App to another PC that is no longer... - Similar Threads - transfer App Store's

2. Transferring an app from Microsoft Store to another computer

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Transferring an app from Microsoft Store to another computer: I bought a laptop last year and was able to transfer my apps and files from my old laptop to my new one quite easily.Over the summer, I had to have the motherboard replaced by the manufacturer and it was like I had a new PC - i.e., I had to set up Windows, find my Microsoft...
  3. Metro Apps not installed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Metro Apps not installed: Hi there, I used to have a problem where metro apps wouldn't open, so I did an in-place upgrade of Windows 10. After the upgrade finished, the metro apps just didn't exist, I couldn't find them via search or settings, and whenever I use the PowerShell commands it just says...
  4. How to Transfer Windows 10 App to another PC

How to Transfer Windows 10 App to another PC: I have an APP that I like that is no longer in the windows store. Its on one windows 10 computer and I want to transfer it to another computer. I have searched the web and this forum and can NOT find out how to do this. Why is it so hard to find?? I have copied the...
  5. Audio not working in metro/windows store apps

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio not working in metro/windows store apps: hi, i just recently started to use some windows 10 apps from the store and i noticed that none of the apps i installed had any audio. i also noticed that they didn't appear in the volume mixer so i tried: >updating the audio driver >updating to the latest version of...
  6. Apps and APP Store no longer working

Apps and APP Store no longer working: since a few days ago I have not been able to run apps such as photo, calculator or app store. When i click on a jpg photo thumbmail in explorer, I get a message "the app didn't start". I now have to view photos using "paint". I thought maybe a recent update was the problem....
  7. Is it possible to transfer a windows store app to another account?

Is it possible to transfer a windows store app to another account?: A company recently purchased my app and I would like to transfer the app to another business account is this possible? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-possible-to-transfer-a-windows-store-app-to/e0c9e212-ccf4-4de4-a641-5e0ff769ecfa
  8. How to move a metro app from one PC to another?

How to move a metro app from one PC to another?: Hi, I'm trying to move a metro app from my old Windows 8.1 PC to my new Windows 10 PC. Before you say 'Just re-download it' I should point out that, for some reason, MS have not only pulled it from the store but it also doesn't appear on my list of apps that are available...
  9. How do I backup Metro/Modern Apps and App Data?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    How do I backup Metro/Modern Apps and App Data?: I would like to backup Metro/Modern Apps, is this possible? Once backed up, how do you restore them? Also, what about Metro/Modern App Data? Thanks. 10475
  10. How do I delete Metro Apps?

How do I delete Metro Apps?: This is absolutely the stupidest beta, I have ever seen. How in the world are we supposed to manage our apps? How do we delete them? I have 97 apps and no idea what 80 of them are, a clean install should just load the essentials unless directed to do else wise. 2519