Windows 10: How do I troubleshoot the search bar on Taskbar?

Discus and support How do I troubleshoot the search bar on Taskbar? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I want to uninstall "MYSEARCH" on my computer. How do I troubleshoot it?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ShirleyNuckles1, Apr 12, 2020.

1. How do I troubleshoot the search bar on Taskbar?

I want to uninstall "MYSEARCH" on my computer. How do I troubleshoot it?

:)

ShirleyNuckles1, Apr 12, 2020
  2. I_askYou Win User

Windows 10: how to restore search bar in the taskbar?

When I right click on Taskbar, there is no "Search" in the list.

I_askYou, Apr 12, 2020
  3. Windows 10: how to restore search bar in the taskbar?

Hi Jos,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change in taskbar settings.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to show search bar in the taskbar and check if it helps.

1. Right click on Taskbar.

2. Then click on Search.

3. Select Search box from the list.

Please get back to us with an update on issue wit finding Search box in Windows 10, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Apr 12, 2020
  4. How do I troubleshoot the search bar on Taskbar?

No search box on taskbar How do I troubleshoot the search bar on Taskbar? :(

Hi Keith,

Thank you for posting your response in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern about search box in Windows 10.

Please try the below and check if you can see search bar on taskbar:

Steps:

• Right click on Taskbar, move the mouse cursor on to
      Search
      option.
    • Select Show Search icon (You will see Search icon beside Start)
    • Select Show search bar (You will see Search bar beside Start)

Check with the above and let us know if it helps, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Apr 12, 2020
Thema:

How do I troubleshoot the search bar on Taskbar?

1. How do I troubleshoot the search bar on Taskbar? - Similar Threads - troubleshoot search bar

2. Search bar on small taskbar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Search bar on small taskbar: [ATTACH] Is this new? I don't remember Windows 10 supports showing the search box if small taskbar icons is enabled. https://preview.redd.it/st95bo4ulu4a1.png?width=416&format=png&auto=webp&s=8ec4815f928e201b60ae0cc036b55274bbf916c2 OS Build: Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC...
  3. How to change Search bar back in taskbar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change Search bar back in taskbar?: So, I'm not sure if it's because of a new update, but my search icon is now much bigger. Instead of just a magnifying glass, it's a magnifying glass along with the word "Search" next to it. It takes up a lot more space and feels really redundant. How can I change it back?...
  4. How to change Search bar back in taskbar?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to change Search bar back in taskbar?: So, I'm not sure if it's because of a new update, but my search icon is now much bigger. Instead of just a magnifying glass, it's a magnifying glass along with the word "Search" next to it. It takes up a lot more space and feels really redundant. How can I change it back?...
  5. Taskbar Search Bar Not Working

in Cortana
    Taskbar Search Bar Not Working: I think after I downloaded Windows 10 2004, my search bar stopped working. Firstly, it's not the full-size search bar anymore. It's just the search icon. I want it to be the full-size search bar, but when I right-click and view the options, there is no option to make it...
  6. Taskbar and Explorer search bars do not work

in Cortana
    Taskbar and Explorer search bars do not work: The search bar on my taskbar and the search bar in explorer do not work, clicking on them does nothing. Also the windows start button and all of the icons on the start menu work perfectly fine it's literally just the search bar that does not work. I've looked through some...
  7. How do I permanently remove the search bar and cortana in the taskbar Windows 10?

in Cortana
    How do I permanently remove the search bar and cortana in the taskbar Windows 10?: Can someone help me please, I really want this annoying feature to go away permanently. I know how to disable it but I can still turn it on. I've looked all over Google for a solution but none of them solved my problem. :...
  8. Search bar on taskbar is missing

in Cortana
    Search bar on taskbar is missing: So, after I logged onto my computer this morning, I noticed that my taskbar had changed. There is no longer the search bar on my taskbar, and I have no idea why. I have already right clicked on the taskbar and confirmed that the option to show the search box no longer...
  9. Weird search bar is in the taskbar..

in Windows 10 Customization
    Weird search bar is in the taskbar..: One day i was just doing computer things and this weird search bar thing came up on my task bar.. Here it is: https://postimg.cc/xk7Jx31h And also, ever since this popped up cortana stopped working as in i cant type anything in cortana... This search bar does...
  10. How to add search bar into taskbar?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to add search bar into taskbar?: Hi everyone,I want to add searchbar into taskbar.Here is an example. [img] 46837