Windows 10: How do I turn a text doc into a pdf doc

Discus and support How do I turn a text doc into a pdf doc in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How do I turn a text doc into a pdf doc... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Tictacs4u, Nov 6, 2019.

1. Tictacs4u Win User

How do I turn a text doc into a pdf doc

:)

Tictacs4u, Nov 6, 2019
  2. Grimskull Win User

ppt to pdf/doc conversion possible?

u can use cutepdf writer aswell... converts docs into pdfs.

Grimskull, Nov 6, 2019
  3. thegeek1 Win User
    Turn .doc into .lit

I have a document that I want to turn into .lit for my Pocket PC 2002. It was originally PDF, but i converted it. Do you know a freeware program that will turn .doc of pdf into lit. Don't suggest ReaderWorks

thegeek1, Nov 6, 2019
  4. How do I turn a text doc into a pdf doc

Micrsoft Works docs are all PDF, new docs are PDF

I converted a Microsoft doc to PDF via the print function. Now all docs are PDF, new docs also PDF.

How to I go back to normal .DOC. I did the change to send doc to someone who couldn't open MS Doc.

How do I go back to normal MS works and can't I convert just a single doc...I DID THAT BEFORE.

GeorgeDi Leo, Nov 6, 2019
Thema:

1. How do I turn a text doc into a pdf doc - Similar Threads - turn text doc

2. Access Denied, Doc and Pdf

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Access Denied, Doc and Pdf: OK folks been having computer issues, so we created a new user profile and moved everything over there.now, I can't open doc or pdf files! What a hassle!I hope there's an easy fix!...
  3. Access Denied, Doc and Pdf

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Access Denied, Doc and Pdf: OK folks been having computer issues, so we created a new user profile and moved everything over there.now, I can't open doc or pdf files! What a hassle!I hope there's an easy fix!...
  4. OPENING A SAVED PDF DOC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OPENING A SAVED PDF DOC: Trying to open a PDF document, as a PDF doc that I downloaded and saved on my laptop. When I click on 'open' a message box appears. I am given two options--either convert it to a Word doc or 'Cancel". How do/can I open my doc the way that it should be, as a PDF document?...
  5. OPENING A SAVED PDF DOC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OPENING A SAVED PDF DOC: Trying to open a PDF document, as a PDF doc that I downloaded and saved on my laptop. When I click on 'open' a message box appears. I am given two options--either convert it to a Word doc or 'Cancel". How do/can I open my doc the way that it should be, as a PDF document?...
  6. OPENING A SAVED PDF DOC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Convert PDF to DOC

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Convert PDF to DOC: I would like to convert a PDF into DOC . I am running Office 2010. Can it be done? 175195
  8. PDF doc to Hyper link?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PDF doc to Hyper link?: I have a PDF book I would like to share with FB funs , I would like to turn it into a hyper link to make it trusted. how do I get this done? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pdf-doc-to-hyper-link/e08510ea-765b-4e91-a963-c0f2e76bc1aa
  9. Convert docs to pdf

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Convert docs to pdf: my computer has suddenly stopped being able to convert jpeg docs into pdf. It seems to go through the usual process before saying; 'sorry we couldn't find a programme etc. It's always done it before, any ideas why it's now stopped?...
  10. Doc back to pdf

in Windows 10 Customization
    Doc back to pdf: I didn't mean to switch to doc from pdf. How do I switch back to PDF https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/doc-back-to-pdf/7fa837bc-e302-4ab2-907d-2e2ccc6f184b