Windows 10: How do I turn bluethooth on when there is no on/off button

Discus and support How do I turn bluethooth on when there is no on/off button in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How do I turn Bluetooth on when there is no on/off button?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by NannetteStubbs, Jul 22, 2018.

1. How do I turn bluethooth on when there is no on/off button

How do I turn Bluetooth on when there is no on/off button?

:)

NannetteStubbs, Jul 22, 2018

2. bluethooth

I have instaled inte wireles bluetooth for windows 10 instal drivers from hp now thera are no button for bluethooth and in device manager no bluethooth device in thera shown how to fix it ,when i choos show hidden device it doesn show blooetooth ,when
    i choose add legasy hardvere thera are nothing bout bluethooth not showing intel wireles bluethooth ,,,how to fix bluethooth?????

VachoNahapetyan, Oct 15, 2018
  3. Cannot set home button icon Microsoft Edge

Thanks for reply
    but your suggestion did not work.When i turn off home button in Edge and re-open Edge and turn on home button ...the home icon appears but fades away when Edge is re-opened.

I even uninstalled Edge and re-installed Edge following a fellow members suggestion tutorial but this step did not work either.

Very strange

treblefree, Oct 15, 2018
  4. snoopy51 Win User

How do I turn bluethooth on when there is no on/off button

Cannot set home button icon Microsoft Edge

The workaround is not a solution as I stated. It merely create an button on the Favorite Bar!

Please follow davidhk's suggestion. You may have to run SFC /scannow three times in order to correct the file corruption problem!

snoopy51, Oct 15, 2018
Thema:

How do I turn bluethooth on when there is no on/off button

1. How do I turn bluethooth on when there is no on/off button - Similar Threads - turn bluethooth off

2. How do I turn this off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I turn this off: So, I accidentally turn on a setting in my computer which shows the keys I have pressed on my screen like some sort of history. I'm not sure if it's an accessability thing but I just want it gone. How do I turn this off?...
  3. How do I turn on my laptop when it keeps automatically turning off on the Novo Button Menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I turn on my laptop when it keeps automatically turning off on the Novo Button Menu: Recently my laptop has been stuck on the Novo Button Menu and I’ve tried everything to fix it. Whenever I press ‘normal start up’ the Lenovo start up page shows but then the laptop shuts down and returns to the Novo Button Menu. The same thing happens when I try to reset the...
  4. How do I turn on my laptop when it keeps automatically turning off on the Novo Button Menu

How do I turn on my laptop when it keeps automatically turning off on the Novo Button Menu: Recently my laptop has been stuck on the Novo Button Menu and I’ve tried everything to fix it. Whenever I press ‘normal start up’ the Lenovo start up page shows but then the laptop shuts down and returns to the Novo Button Menu. The same thing happens when I try to reset the...
  5. How do I turn off S mode when there's no button?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How do I turn off S mode when there's no button?: I'm currently trying to set up my windows 10 laptop and it won't let me turn off S mode. Every time I look in the store as it tells me to, there isn't a "get" button to turn it off. I see the "benefits of S mode" screen, but no "get" button. I've even updated both the store...
  6. How do I turn off S mode when there's no button?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I turn off S mode when there's no button?: I'm currently trying to set up my windows 10 laptop and it won't let me turn off S mode. Every time I look in the store as it tells me to, there isn't a "get" button to turn it off. I see the "benefits of S mode" screen, but no "get" button. I've even updated both the store...
  7. How do I turn off S mode when there's no button?

8. How do I turn this off?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I turn this off?: https://puu.sh/JdMQj/b384d1dc85.png This is a screen shot of what im talking about. See that window that pops up next to the scroll bar telling me what Im already looking at? Please someone tell me how to turn this off. Its so useless and distracting and just decided to show...
  9. How do I turn this off?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I turn this off?: https://puu.sh/JdMQj/b384d1dc85.png This is a screen shot of what im talking about. See that window that pops up next to the scroll bar telling me what Im already looking at? Please someone tell me how to turn this off. Its so useless and distracting and just decided to show...
  10. How do i turn this off ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i turn this off ?: I just got update and this appear in the right corner of the screen. It's oki but i want to turn off so i can move some folder in thereDoes anybody know how to turn that off ? Thank you...