Windows 10: How do I turn in the battery icon, it says on, but is greyed out and doesn’t appear on my...

Discus and support How do I turn in the battery icon, it says on, but is greyed out and doesn’t appear on my... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/sarcastic_swede [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/sarcastic_swede, Jul 7, 2020.

1. How do I turn in the battery icon, it says on, but is greyed out and doesn’t appear on my...

/u/sarcastic_swede, Jul 7, 2020

2. Power Icon Missing: System Icon Greyed out - Windows 10 I recently updated my computer, power Icon is missing, I can't turn it back on because it is greyed out?

Power Icon Missing: System Icon Greyed out - Windows 10

I recently updated my computer, now my power Icon is missing and I can't turn it back on because it is grey'ed out.

Last Answer Avail on Community Forum from 2017 did not restore the option to turn it back on;

Hi Katrina,

The system icon may have encountered a corruption that caused this issue. For us to help you with this concern, we suggest that you try to restart the Windows Explorer process to refresh the taskbar icons. Kindly follow the steps below:

1. On your keyboard, press Ctrl+Alt+Delete and select Task Manager.
    2. On the Processes tab, look for the Windows Explorer process and select it.
    User Reply; Process Tab does not Inc an option to Select Windows Explorer

1. Click the Restart button at the bottom right corner of the Task Manager window.
    User Reply; Therefore no way to select a Restart at the bottom Right

1. After the Windows Explorer process has been restarted, check the notification area on the taskbar and see if the battery icon is visible.
    Does anyone know how to fix this?

DavidOsinga, Jul 7, 2020
  3. battery icon is greyed out

Hi Luke Curtis,

We appreciate you for being a part of Windows 10.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

Before proceeding, we need more information to help you better.

• Have you made any changes to the computer prior to the issue?
    • Have you updated the battery drivers?
    • Since when you are facing this issue?
    Until you reply to us with the required information, you may follow the suggestions posted by
    Sharief K on August 26, 2015 in the below thread and check if it helps you to enable the battery icon.

Sound icon greyed out in notifications in Windows 10

Note: The customers are also having the issues with the Battery icon in the above thread.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Jul 7, 2020
  4. How do I turn in the battery icon, it says on, but is greyed out and doesn’t appear on my...

Sync is greyed out and turned off; how do I correct

Hi Michael,

I would suggest you to ty disabling Windows Firewall and check if you are able to turn the setting on by following the steps:

• Search Windows Firewall using Cortana.
    • Under Allow an app or feature through Windows Firewall click Turn Windows Firewall on or off.

You can also refer to the post of Arul_D by clicking this
    link

Let us know how it goes.

Renaldo cru, Jul 7, 2020
Thema:

How do I turn in the battery icon, it says on, but is greyed out and doesn’t appear on my...

1. How do I turn in the battery icon, it says on, but is greyed out and doesn’t appear on my... - Similar Threads - turn battery icon

2. Battery icon is greyed out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery icon is greyed out: I want to see my battery icon to keep on trackm but after some time it will go out and if I check the settings it is greyed out. How to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-icon-is-greyed-out/9481ac50-05a4-4cdf-9e5e-430d2967ed75
  3. Battery icon is greyed out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Battery icon is greyed out: I want to see my battery icon to keep on trackm but after some time it will go out and if I check the settings it is greyed out. How to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-icon-is-greyed-out/9481ac50-05a4-4cdf-9e5e-430d2967ed75
  4. Battery icon is greyed out

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. battery icon greyed out!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    battery icon greyed out!: I want the battery icon active in my task bar but it always disappear once in a while and comeback. I tried checking settings to make sure it is on, but it is already on. Everytime it went missing, and I check the settings, it will no longer available and greyed out. How to...
  6. battery icon greyed out!

battery icon greyed out!: I want the battery icon active in my task bar but it always disappear once in a while and comeback. I tried checking settings to make sure it is on, but it is already on. Everytime it went missing, and I check the settings, it will no longer available and greyed out. How to...
  7. battery icon greyed out!

8. Greyed out battery icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Greyed out battery icon: I want the battery icon active in the taskbar but it always disappear once in a while. I go to setting and try to turned it on, but it is already on. But when the icon is missing it will turned grey and no longer accessible. What to do?...
  9. Greyed out battery icon

Greyed out battery icon: I want the battery icon active in the taskbar but it always disappear once in a while. I go to setting and try to turned it on, but it is already on. But when the icon is missing it will turned grey and no longer accessible. What to do?...
  10. Greyed out battery icon