Windows 10: How do I turn memory integrity on? I am not sure how this got turned off, I have tried...

Discus and support How do I turn memory integrity on? I am not sure how this got turned off, I have tried... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; How do I remove the incompatible drivers? I don't even know what device these drivers belong to unfortunately. I am not very knowledgeable with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AaronLindsey1, May 26, 2023.

1. How do I turn memory integrity on? I am not sure how this got turned off, I have tried...

How do I remove the incompatible drivers? I don't even know what device these drivers belong to unfortunately. I am not very knowledgeable with computers. All I ever use mine for is gaming.

:)

AaronLindsey1, May 26, 2023

2. unable to turn on memory integrity

unable to turn on memory integrity and it suggests a incompatible driver but no driver is listed as incompatible

Thomas Hagan1, May 26, 2023
  3. I tried to turn on memory integrity

I tried to turn on memory integrity. It tells me I have an incompatible driver FRMUPGR.sys . I have no idea what it is for. The internet suggests it might be a bluetooth driver but otherwise I have no clue. I looked briefly in the registry but there is no search function. Can you help me.

Beth J

Beth Johnston, May 26, 2023
  4. How do I turn memory integrity on? I am not sure how this got turned off, I have tried...

Memory Integrity Won't Turn On

Thanks for your reply.

I've joined the Windows Insider Programme and updated my laptop to 22H2 as this appeared to be the only thing listed that I didn't currently have. It's installed, but when I tried to switch on Memory Integrity from the settings it still scans for incompatible drivers, doesn't seem to find any and then says it needs to restart. And again once I press restart it gets to the Medion logo (just before the windows screen appears) but just hangs there.

On the suggestion you've linked above, Option 2 is "Refresh or Reinstall Windows Defender". Now if I follow this step and delete the Windows Defender folder in the registry as suggested, do I need to reinstall or will Windows do this automatically when I restart? I don't want to go deleting the folder and then finding that I've shot myself in the foot so to speak.

**Update**

I tried Option 2 and unfortunately this hasn't worked either, my laptop still hangs on the Medion logo without loading Windows after reset. I have to hold the power button to turn off and restart, then it loads Windows succesfully but still with Memory Integrity off.

Option 3 doesn't seem to be the problem as it's not detecting any incompatible drivers.

Thomas M82, May 26, 2023
Thema:

How do I turn memory integrity on? I am not sure how this got turned off, I have tried...

1. How do I turn memory integrity on? I am not sure how this got turned off, I have tried... - Similar Threads - turn memory integrity

2. How to turn on memory integrity?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to turn on memory integrity?: ftdibus.sys incompatible driver causing memory integrity not to be enabled. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-turn-on-memory-integrity/ee505a30-908b-41d2-9e39-be5e60eb5243
  3. How do I turn memory integrity on? I am not sure how this got turned off, I have tried...

How do I turn memory integrity on? I am not sure how this got turned off, I have tried...: How do I remove the incompatible drivers? I don't even know what device these drivers belong to unfortunately. I am not very knowledgeable with computers. All I ever use mine for is gaming....
  4. How do I turn off Memory Integrity setting?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I turn off Memory Integrity setting?: I am working with a protected program to change a digital sign for my business. The special USB key requires me to turn off the Memory Integrity setting found in the Security section of settings under Core Isolation. Unfortunately, it states it is controlled by my...
  5. How do I turn off Memory Integrity setting?

How do I turn off Memory Integrity setting?: I am working with a protected program to change a digital sign for my business. The special USB key requires me to turn off the Memory Integrity setting found in the Security section of settings under Core Isolation. Unfortunately, it states it is controlled by my...
  6. How do I turn on memory integrity in Windows security?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I turn on memory integrity in Windows security?: So I have been trying to turn on memory integrity in the core isolation section of windows security, but everytime I turn it on and restart, my laptop crashes, claiming that a file called hswultpep.sys is responsible. How do I fix this?...
  7. How do I turn on memory integrity in Windows security?

How do I turn on memory integrity in Windows security?: So I have been trying to turn on memory integrity in the core isolation section of windows security, but everytime I turn it on and restart, my laptop crashes, claiming that a file called hswultpep.sys is responsible. How do I fix this?...
  8. I tried to turn on memory integrity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I tried to turn on memory integrity: I tried to turn on memory integrity. It tells me I have an incompatible driver FRMUPGR.sys . I have no idea what it is for. The internet suggests it might be a bluetooth driver but otherwise I have no clue. I looked briefly in the registry but there is no search function. Can...
  9. I tried to turn on memory integrity

I tried to turn on memory integrity: I tried to turn on memory integrity. It tells me I have an incompatible driver FRMUPGR.sys . I have no idea what it is for. The internet suggests it might be a bluetooth driver but otherwise I have no clue. I looked briefly in the registry but there is no search function. Can...
  10. How to turn on memory integrity?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to turn on memory integrity?: whenever I try to turn on the memory integrity, it shows these are the incompatible drivers. How can I turn on the memory integrity feature and what are the uses of these drivers? Should I delete them?...