Windows 10: How do I turn of any kind of password when I turn my laptop on?

Discus and support How do I turn of any kind of password when I turn my laptop on? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I want NO security... No PIN, no password, no Microsoft account password, no fingerprints, nothing... I just want my pc to turn on normally without... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Ptxx25, Nov 19, 2020.

1. /u/Ptxx25 Win User

How do I turn of any kind of password when I turn my laptop on?

I want NO security... No PIN, no password, no Microsoft account password, no fingerprints, nothing...

I just want my pc to turn on normally without any input slowing me down.

Thanks in advance.

submitted by /u/Ptxx25
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Ptxx25, Nov 19, 2020
  2. regan1985 Win User

turn laptop off with remote?

im looking for a remote and or software that will allow me to turn off my laptop!

the reason i want to do this is the laptop screen is broken so i am using it as a media pc behind my tv and streaming wirelessly from my pc using xbmc so i kind havent got the complete media centre as i have to keep getting up and turning on the laptop

regan1985, Nov 19, 2020
  3. Munki Win User
    laptop LCD not turning on..

Here is a tip is you cant fix it, make it noticeable that you broke it...step on it *Wink How do I turn of any kind of password when I turn my laptop on? ;) "Oh my gawd, did i step on your lil ol laptop, im terribly sorry" Then she has no choice but to buy a new one.

Munki, Nov 19, 2020
  4. Zeeba# Win User

My hp laptop wont turn on

This is a frequent problem am sure as you have already seen from online searches.

Flea power is usually the culprit here, basically its residual power that remains on the computer even after thecomputer has been shutdown. You can drain the flea power with the steps the other answers have suggested.

• Disconnecting the battery and adapter
    • Press the hardpress the power button for 30 seconds
    • This should clear the flea power

If this doesnt work, read this article its about
    a dell inspiron
    but the same applies for you hp. It has some detailed step by step instructions

Zeeba#, Nov 19, 2020
Thema:

1. How do I turn of any kind of password when I turn my laptop on? - Similar Threads - turn kind password

2. My laptop is a connex & when i turn it on it turns black and asks for “user password" , i...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is a connex & when i turn it on it turns black and asks for “user password" , i...: My laptop is a connex & when i turn it on it turns black and asks for “user password" , i have typed the password multiple times and nothing has happeneds . What Should I Do ?...
  3. My laptop is a connex & when i turn it on it turns black and asks for “user password" , i...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop is a connex & when i turn it on it turns black and asks for “user password" , i...: My laptop is a connex & when i turn it on it turns black and asks for “user password" , i have typed the password multiple times and nothing has happeneds . What Should I Do ?...
  4. Password when the Laptop turned on

Password when the Laptop turned on: Hi, I used Windows 11 on my laptop, I used PIN and Fingerprint to secure my laptop, and it works when I put my laptop on Sleep mode, it will require me to open the lock when I want to use it again, but there is no lock when I shut down my laptop, it will be wide open for...
  5. Password when the Laptop turned on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Password when the Laptop turned on: Hi, I used Windows 11 on my laptop, I used PIN and Fingerprint to secure my laptop, and it works when I put my laptop on Sleep mode, it will require me to open the lock when I want to use it again, but there is no lock when I shut down my laptop, it will be wide open for...
  6. How do I turn on my touch pad when I accidentally turned it off

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I turn on my touch pad when I accidentally turned it off: I’ve tried using the arrow keys but it’s being unresponsive when I get the touchpad settings on I don’t know what to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-turn-on-my-touch-pad-when-i-accidentally/70ffac1e-5abd-401d-8331-14d4dd33d85a
  7. How do I turn on my touch pad when I accidentally turned it off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I turn on my touch pad when I accidentally turned it off: I’ve tried using the arrow keys but it’s being unresponsive when I get the touchpad settings on I don’t know what to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-turn-on-my-touch-pad-when-i-accidentally/70ffac1e-5abd-401d-8331-14d4dd33d85a
  8. How do I turn on my touch pad when I accidentally turned it off

9. I turn on my laptop and this is how it looks, and when i turn it off and turn on again it...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I turn on my laptop and this is how it looks, and when i turn it off and turn on again it...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Cherry_Capone [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jmx7ze/i_turn_on_my_laptop_and_this_is_how_it_looks_and/
  10. How Do I Turn Password Off ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How Do I Turn Password Off ?: Every time my laptop goes to sleep set at 30 mins, I have to put password in again. How do I turn this off in the Windows Settings? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-turn-password-off/25cfc04a-9a9d-40ec-bec9-8e5c36492f33