Windows 10: how do i turn of purchase permission when im the only person using the account?

Discus and support how do i turn of purchase permission when im the only person using the account? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; im trying to buy a game trough the windows store. it does not let me because i need permission from an adult family member im 25 mind you. my account... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by A.T.G. Domhof, Jan 29, 2023.

1. how do i turn of purchase permission when im the only person using the account?

im trying to buy a game trough the windows store. it does not let me because i need permission from an adult family member im 25 mind you. my account is not connected to any other account, and i dont know who i would be asking for permission? i've tried looking through my settings, but i can't find anything of use please help

:)

A.T.G. Domhof, Jan 29, 2023
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Jan 29, 2023
  3. redabbs1 Win User
    User Accounts / Permissions Issue

My PC shows only two user accounts, both designated as "Local Account, Administrator, Password Protected". One account (this is my "personal" account) has my name as user. The other account's user name is "Administrator". Neither account has full elevated permissions, which prevents me from managing many things I would like to control.

I understand that an Administrator account with full permissions must be used in order to change a user from "Standard" to "Administrator".

Regardless of how much research I have done and how many instructionsI have found on the Internet, nothing I have tried has worked to locate or create an Administrator with full permissions that would allow me to change my personal account to Administrator.

I am hoping that you can walk me through the steps I need to follow so that I end up with full elevated permissions on my personal account.

Thank you,

redabbs1, Jan 29, 2023
  4. Marby Rey Win User

how do i turn of purchase permission when im the only person using the account?

no administrator permission

Hi Ryan,

Let us assist you to have an Administrator permission. To start, follow the steps below to enable the Windows Super Administrator Account.

• Type CMD on the search box.
    • CMD will appear at top.
    • Right click on it, then choose Run as administrator.
    • Type this command & hit Enter: Net user administrator /active:yes.
    • After you enable the Super Administrator account, log out on your existing account then log into Super Administrator account.
    • On the Super Administrator account, you can now create an Administrator account or give Administrator permission on the existing account.

After you created an Administrator account, we suggest that you disable the Super Administrator account by following the same steps and using this command:
    Net user administrator /active:no.

Let us know how it goes.

Marby Rey, Jan 29, 2023
Thema:

how do i turn of purchase permission when im the only person using the account?

1. how do i turn of purchase permission when im the only person using the account? - Similar Threads - turn purchase permission

2. I only have an Administrator account, but not a Personal account, how do I go back and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I only have an Administrator account, but not a Personal account, how do I go back and...: I set up my new Windows 11 laptop with an Administrator account, however, I now understand I need a Personal account. I am unable to sign into HP Support Assistant or open Microsoft Store, how do I add a Personal account?...
  3. I only have an Administrator account, but not a Personal account, how do I go back and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I only have an Administrator account, but not a Personal account, how do I go back and...: I set up my new Windows 11 laptop with an Administrator account, however, I now understand I need a Personal account. I am unable to sign into HP Support Assistant or open Microsoft Store, how do I add a Personal account?...
  4. How do I turn a work computer into a personal computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I turn a work computer into a personal computer?: I previously worked at a company and they told me to keep the computer. I didn't try using it for a long time and now I can't log into the computer since they removed my access to the account.When I log into the computer it now says "welcome to work" and tries to have me log...
  5. How do I turn a work computer into a personal computer?

How do I turn a work computer into a personal computer?: I previously worked at a company and they told me to keep the computer. I didn't try using it for a long time and now I can't log into the computer since they removed my access to the account.When I log into the computer it now says "welcome to work" and tries to have me log...
  6. How do I turn a work computer into a personal computer?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. how do i turn of purchase permission when im the only person using the account?

how do i turn of purchase permission when im the only person using the account?: im trying to buy a game trough the windows store. it does not let me because i need permission from an adult family member im 25 mind you. my account is not connected to any other account, and i dont know who i would be asking for permission? i've tried looking through my...
  8. Im literally the only account on this computer. How do I fix this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Im literally the only account on this computer. How do I fix this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/sweatsauce47 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/grp6c1/im_literally_the_only_account_on_this_computer/
  9. Only using a second monitor when it's turned on

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Only using a second monitor when it's turned on: Hi all, I was just wondering if it's possible for my pc to automatically detect if my second monitor is on or not. I want to use my Samsung qled to play some games with a controller from my couch but when it's of or on a different channel I want my pc to only use my main...
  10. how do I turn off touchpad when using a mouse?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how do I turn off touchpad when using a mouse?: How do I turn off touchpad when using a mouse? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-turn-off-touchpad-when-using-a-mouse/0a1882eb-8fc8-42dd-bcb8-cce22372eee4