Windows 10: How do i turn of the thing that makes the screen go black if I don’t move the mouse every...

Discus and support How do i turn of the thing that makes the screen go black if I don’t move the mouse every... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I’m wondering because it’s really annoying sometimes when editing projedts. How do i stop this submitted by /u/NotNickSuriano [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/NotNickSuriano, Nov 1, 2019.

1. How do i turn of the thing that makes the screen go black if I don’t move the mouse every...

I’m wondering because it’s really annoying sometimes when editing projedts. How do i stop this

submitted by /u/NotNickSuriano
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/NotNickSuriano, Nov 1, 2019

2. my mouse don´t works correctly

I use all the year my mouse and it Works good but today I go to do a thing and when I returned to my computer the mouse don´t Works good.

the problem is:

when I use my mouse, for example, I move my mouse up and it goes right and if I move it right it goes down

I don´t know what to do

i have tried to uninstall the mouse but it still

please I need help...

DanielRappy, Nov 1, 2019
  3. Ryan Fra Win User
    Endless black screen without anything but it is on

Hi Basim,

There are several reasons why the screen turns black only. It can be an issue with the software or hardware. Please answer the following questions:

• Are there any major changes made on your computer before the issue started?
    • Have you performed any troubleshooting steps to fix the issue?

For now, we suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps from this
    link

We are looking forward to your reply.

Ryan Fra, Nov 1, 2019
  4. How do i turn of the thing that makes the screen go black if I don’t move the mouse every...

Screen turns black with the mouse cursor after login

Hi Rayabrishami,

I understand the inconvenience caused. I will be glad to assist you with this.

I would suggest you to refer to the suggestion given by Andre Da Costa under the error section, "Black Screen during installation" and check if it helps;

How to: Troubleshoot common Setup and Stop Errors during Windows 10 Installation

You can also refer to the suggestion given by Sharath Srinivasa in the link below and try the steps under the section "black screen after sign-in and you can see a mouse cursor" :

Black screen after upgrading to Windows 10

Do get back to us with the result. We will be glad to help if you need further assistance.

Wungraileng Vashi, Nov 1, 2019
Thema:

How do i turn of the thing that makes the screen go black if I don’t move the mouse every...

1. How do i turn of the thing that makes the screen go black if I don’t move the mouse every... - Similar Threads - turn thing makes

2. Short black screen, after glitch in screen if i move the mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Short black screen, after glitch in screen if i move the mouse: Since the update from windows 10 to 11 i've been having issues with the same glitch: sometimes my screen goes black for a short amount of time i have tried using the windows + ctlr + shift + b shortcut, but my screen goes back after a few seconds and after that the letters in...
  3. Short black screen, after glitch in screen if i move the mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Short black screen, after glitch in screen if i move the mouse: Since the update from windows 10 to 11 i've been having issues with the same glitch: sometimes my screen goes black for a short amount of time i have tried using the windows + ctlr + shift + b shortcut, but my screen goes back after a few seconds and after that the letters in...
  4. How do I make things on screen larger?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I make things on screen larger?: Screen flickered and everything became smaller. How do I make things on screen larger? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-make-things-on-screen-larger/ba1b56de-d983-4d8f-87ce-dd3b9128b84d
  5. How do I make things on screen larger?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I make things on screen larger?: Screen flickered and everything became smaller. How do I make things on screen larger? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-make-things-on-screen-larger/ba1b56de-d983-4d8f-87ce-dd3b9128b84d
  6. How do I make things on screen larger?

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. How do I get rid of the black thing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I get rid of the black thing: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/nstirbu16 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k7z841/how_do_i_get_rid_of_the_black_thing/
  8. Black screen and mouse moving

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Black screen and mouse moving: A few days ago I got a black screen on a browser game in chrome. Thought it was just the gamr but ut has happened probably 20 times just using chrome. Again only in chrome this happens. Now today while on youtube in chrome my mouse kept moving to the top left corner on its...
  9. how do i turn off arrow keys moving mouse pointer?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do i turn off arrow keys moving mouse pointer?: i don't want my mouse pointer to move with me tapping my arrow keys. it makes navigating the sites/games i usually play SUPER frustrating. i've been trying to find the option to turn it off but the only help articles i can find are about Mouse Keys, which ive never turned on...
  10. Any controller I plug in makes the screen go black

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any controller I plug in makes the screen go black: Just a week ago I was able to play games both with the keyboard and mouse and Xbox one or ps4 controllers. But recently whenever I plug in either of those controllers the screen goes black except for the mouse cursor. This happens even on the desktop before a game is booted...