Windows 10: How do i turn off all services for Xbox on my Windows 10 PC?

Discus and support How do i turn off all services for Xbox on my Windows 10 PC? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I got an update like 4 days ago and it started to mess with my PC that i use for music production. I'm trying to turn everything off that i'll never... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Popa2caps, Jun 15, 2019.

1. Popa2caps Win User

How do i turn off all services for Xbox on my Windows 10 PC?

I got an update like 4 days ago and it started to mess with my PC that i use for music production. I'm trying to turn everything off that i'll never use. I noticed this update started a service called "Service Stub". I tried looking up ways to disable all Xbox services from rgedit, but couldn't find "xbgm"

Article i used was from windows central: https://www.windowscentral.com/how-disable-and-remove-game-bar-windows-10-creators-update

:)

Popa2caps, Jun 15, 2019

2. Xbox PC App Error

We appreciate your response and cooperation regarding this matter. Based on your reply, it appears that you need to enable the Xbox services to ensure that the app is up and running. You may follow the steps below to enable Xbox Live services:

• Press the Start button and type Services on the search box.
    • On the list of services, look for Xbox Live Auth Manager,
      Xbox Live Game Save, and Xbox Live Networking Service.

The next steps should be done to the three mentioned services above:

• Right click on the service and select Properties.
    • Set the Startup type to Automatic. If the service isn't started, click
      Start.
    • Save the changes.
    • Launch the Xbox App and sign in to your account again.

Let us know if you are able to sign in after performing the suggested solutions above.

Loraine Mon, Jun 15, 2019
  3. Mala_S Win User
    Can’t connect Xbox one controller to pc

Hello SubieTY,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Initially, we need to pair the device to show up in the list while connected through Bluetooth. Check with the below mentioned steps and see if it works.

Hope it helps.

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Jun 15, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 15, 2019
Thema:

1. How do i turn off all services for Xbox on my Windows 10 PC? - Similar Threads - turn off services

2. how do i turn off the antimalware service executable?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i turn off the antimalware service executable?: i've already tried regedit and group policy editor and the executible is still using 200 mb of my memory no matter what i do it's always taking a chunk of my memory and my computer isn't giving me the permissions to get rid of it, i have a third party antivirus app already...
  3. how do i turn off the antimalware service executable?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i turn off the antimalware service executable?: i've already tried regedit and group policy editor and the executible is still using 200 mb of my memory no matter what i do it's always taking a chunk of my memory and my computer isn't giving me the permissions to get rid of it, i have a third party antivirus app already...
  4. How do I turn off Service Host: Network Service

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I turn off Service Host: Network Service: I literally cant use anything because this is using all my internet bandwidth and every time I close it through task manager it opens up 30 seconds later how do I get rid of it?...
  5. how to turn all services on/off

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how to turn all services on/off: last update 2/10/21 crashed ,,aftermath left 80% of services are disabled,,,pc pretty bad shapefor now. how to turn all services on/off would help restore ??...
  6. How do I turn off Xbox Game Monitoring?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I turn off Xbox Game Monitoring?: The last time this question was posted it was answered with this link https://www.windowscentral.com/how-disable-and-remove-game-bar-windows-10-creators-update Unfortunately, this method is outdated as I cannot find 'xbgm' in that directory. They must've removed it or...
  7. for windows 10, how do i turn off all updates?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    for windows 10, how do i turn off all updates?: windows 10 1903 dec 2019. 18362.535 (pro) hi, i have a problem I use register files with links below. I also turn off the following from the services. I also choose "do not execute action" in the recovery options. but still, after a while, they open automatically. especially...
  8. for windows 10, how do i turn off all updates?

in Windows 10 Support
    for windows 10, how do i turn off all updates?: windows 10 1903 dec 2019. 18362.535 (pro) hi, i have a problem I use register files with links below. I also turn off the following from the services. I also choose "do not execute action" in the recovery options. but still, after a while, they open automatically. especially...
  9. How do I turn off AntiMalware Service Executable

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I turn off AntiMalware Service Executable: I need to turn off this process, this program alone is taking up 20% of my memory doing nothing, I have 8 GB of RAM and I really don't care for this process. How do I turn it off. I have tried making an exclusion in the windows defender settings, and I have tried editing the...
  10. How do I turn off and on all my Antiviruses on my Windows 10 computer?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I turn off and on all my Antiviruses on my Windows 10 computer?: I'm downloading my Android Studio SDK so I need to turn off all of my Antiviruses temporarily so that it does not damage or stop what I am downloading then turn it all back on after the download how would I do this exactly?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 disable xbox service stub

2. Service-stub xbox

3. service stub xbox ion task manager

4. xbox service stub in task manager