Windows 10: How do I turn off all text emojis?

Discus and support How do I turn off all text emojis? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Anytime I am typing, on Facebook or any other site, after a few words there is an interruption with emoji suggestions. I DO NOT WANT ANY emojis created... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by HeatherSweeny, Nov 13, 2019.

1. How do I turn off all text emojis?

Anytime I am typing, on Facebook or any other site, after a few words there is an interruption with emoji suggestions. I DO NOT WANT ANY emojis created via text. There doesn't seem to be any way to just turn them off via keyboard settings. How do I get rid of them.

:)

HeatherSweeny, Nov 13, 2019
  2. Aaron_Sum Win User

No emojis!

Hi Bob,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. When you say “having NO EMOJIS”, may I know where exactly you are looking for the emojis?
    2. What is the build of Windows 10 running on your system? To check that, press the
      Windows key and R key, type winver and press
      Enter.

I understand your interest in emojis and we are glad to inform you that the emojis have been introduced into the Windows 10 operating system. If you are looking for a way to access it, I would suggest you to refer the article on

Windows 10 Tip: Get started with the emoji keyboard shortcut
    to get access to smiley faces, people, celebration emojis etc. in your Windows 10 operating system.

We await your response.

Aaron Summith

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aaron_Sum, Nov 13, 2019
  3. Jaune Bel Win User
    How to fix emoji keyboard not showing up using shortcut

Hi,

This issue is often caused by a corrupted or missing data file. To better isolate if this is a user profile specific or an emerging issue, we suggest that you create a new user profile and try to use the same keyboard shortcut to get the emoji keyboard to
    show up. Here's the link for the steps on how to:
    Set up accounts

In the meantime, we'll give you the steps for a workaround to access the emojis. Here are the steps:

• Right-click on the Taskbar.
    • Select the Show touch keyboard button option and a keyboard icon will show up on your
      Taskbar.
    • Click the keyboard icon and select the emoji button.

Let us know how it goes and we'll assist you further if needed.

Jaune Bel, Nov 13, 2019
  4. Entegy Win User

How do I turn off all text emojis?

Nokia Lumia 930 emoji messaging problem

Sadly, you're correct that some emojis are missing from the keyboard. In Windows Phone 8.1, there is emoji prediction text, so for example, if you type dog, the dog emoji shows up as a suggestion. That might reveal some of the emoji.

Entegy, Nov 13, 2019
Thema:

How do I turn off all text emojis?

1. How do I turn off all text emojis? - Similar Threads - turn off text

2. How do I turn off ALL shortcut keys.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I turn off ALL shortcut keys.: I'm retired and honestly the only typing I do any more is in social media. The new laptop keyboard is a bit small so I sometimes end up hitting an alt or ctl key. It messes up the screen. I do NOT play games so answers about games do not help. I need to be able to just type...
  3. How do I turn off ALL shortcut keys.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I turn off ALL shortcut keys.: I'm retired and honestly the only typing I do any more is in social media. The new laptop keyboard is a bit small so I sometimes end up hitting an alt or ctl key. It messes up the screen. I do NOT play games so answers about games do not help. I need to be able to just type...
  4. How do I turn this off

How do I turn this off: So, I accidentally turn on a setting in my computer which shows the keys I have pressed on my screen like some sort of history. I'm not sure if it's an accessability thing but I just want it gone. How do I turn this off?...
  5. how do you turn off suggestions/predictive text?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do you turn off suggestions/predictive text?: I keep trying to turn off predictive text and suggestions on what i should type, but nothing seems to work. I have tried going into settings and turning off predictive text for the software and hardware keyboard, but neither have solved the problem. I also tried downloading...
  6. how do you turn off suggestions/predictive text?

how do you turn off suggestions/predictive text?: I keep trying to turn off predictive text and suggestions on what i should type, but nothing seems to work. I have tried going into settings and turning off predictive text for the software and hardware keyboard, but neither have solved the problem. I also tried downloading...
  7. how do you turn off suggestions/predictive text?

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. How do I turn this off?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I turn this off?: https://puu.sh/JdMQj/b384d1dc85.png This is a screen shot of what im talking about. See that window that pops up next to the scroll bar telling me what Im already looking at? Please someone tell me how to turn this off. Its so useless and distracting and just decided to show...
  9. How do I turn this off?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I turn this off?: https://puu.sh/JdMQj/b384d1dc85.png This is a screen shot of what im talking about. See that window that pops up next to the scroll bar telling me what Im already looking at? Please someone tell me how to turn this off. Its so useless and distracting and just decided to show...
  10. How do i turn this off ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i turn this off ?: I just got update and this appear in the right corner of the screen. It's oki but i want to turn off so i can move some folder in thereDoes anybody know how to turn that off ? Thank you...