Windows 10: HOW DO I TURN OFF CAPSLOCK INDICATOR?

Discus and support HOW DO I TURN OFF CAPSLOCK INDICATOR? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I WANT TO KNOW HOW TO TURN OFF CAPS LOCK ON AND OFF INDICATOR FORM POOPING UP ON SCREEN IN HP VICTUS WHILE GAMING... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AVIK MONDAL, Apr 25, 2024.

1. HOW DO I TURN OFF CAPSLOCK INDICATOR?

I WANT TO KNOW HOW TO TURN OFF CAPS LOCK ON AND OFF INDICATOR FORM POOPING UP ON SCREEN IN HP VICTUS WHILE GAMING

:)

AVIK MONDAL, Apr 25, 2024

2. Turn off Capslock and/or Numlock indicator Lenovo

For all users wanting to turn the on-screen Capslock or Numlock indicator, when pressing the key, off.

When I wanted to turn it off, it took me hours to figure out how, and the online solutions are wrong if you only want to turn off the on-screen indicator and only that. So the easiest way, and how it was intended, is as followed:

1 Open Vantage

2 Click on "Device" (top right corner)

3 Click on "Power" (below "CPU", in the "System Tools" section). This opens "My Smart Settings", which was for me the only way to open these settings. Very confusing.

4 Click on "the "Input & Accessories" tab (below "My Smart Settings" header).

5 At the bottom of the page toggle Capslock or Numlock OSD on or off.

Easy peasy, lemon squeezy, and Bob's your uncle (except when your uncle isn't Bob, then he is not).

MrStevenField, Apr 25, 2024
  3. Turn off on-screen Capslock Numlock indicator Lenovo

For all users wanting to turn off the on-screen Capslock or Numlock indicator, when pressing the key.

When I wanted to turn it off, it took me hours to figure out how, and the online solutions are wrong if you only want to turn off the on-screen indicator and only that. So the easiest way, and how it was intended, is as followed:

1: Open Vantage

2: Click on "Device" (top right corner)

3: Click on "Power" (below "CPU", in the "System Tools" section).
    This opens "My Smart Settings", which apperently was the only way for me to open these settings. Very confusing.

4: Click on "the "Input & Accessories" tab (below "My Smart Settings" header).

5: At the bottom of the page toggle Capslock or Numlock OSD on or off.

Easy peasy, lemon squeezy, and Bob's your uncle (except when your uncle isn't Bob, then he is not).

MrStevenField, Apr 25, 2024
  4. HOW DO I TURN OFF CAPSLOCK INDICATOR?

Capslock Indication on screen - Window10

Hello Raj,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We do understand your concern and we will be happy to help you regarding this.

Please answer the below questions:

• What do you exactly mean by "if on screen if Caps lock is on or Not"?
    • What is the make and model of your device?
    • Are you referring to On-Screen Keyboard?
    • What do you exactly refer by "Capslock Indication on screen"?

Please get back to us with the information.

If you have any further queries, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Apr 25, 2024
Thema:

HOW DO I TURN OFF CAPSLOCK INDICATOR?

1. HOW DO I TURN OFF CAPSLOCK INDICATOR? - Similar Threads - TURN OFF CAPSLOCK

2. HOW DO I TURN OFF CAPSLOCK INDICATOR?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HOW DO I TURN OFF CAPSLOCK INDICATOR?: I WANT TO KNOW HOW TO TURN OFF CAPS LOCK ON AND OFF INDICATOR FORM POOPING UP ON SCREEN IN HP VICTUS WHILE GAMING https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-turn-off-capslock-indicator/10501828-c892-469b-a75f-f43312c9fca0
  3. How to remove capslock indicator?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove capslock indicator?: Hello, so after I updated my laptop I started to get these type of popups when I click on the caps lock.I don't how I supposed to remove I tried bunch of tutorials but the issue is still not fixed....
  4. How to remove capslock indicator?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove capslock indicator?: Hello, so after I updated my laptop I started to get these type of popups when I click on the caps lock.I don't how I supposed to remove I tried bunch of tutorials but the issue is still not fixed....
  5. How do i turn of the capslock notification?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i turn of the capslock notification?: I triend tutorials but none of them worked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-turn-of-the-capslock-notification/b19210e8-4415-4683-bc00-0365e682f957
  6. How do i turn of the capslock notification?

How do i turn of the capslock notification?: I triend tutorials but none of them worked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-turn-of-the-capslock-notification/b19210e8-4415-4683-bc00-0365e682f957
  7. Turn off on-screen Capslock Numlock indicator Lenovo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Turn off on-screen Capslock Numlock indicator Lenovo: For all users wanting to turn off the on-screen Capslock or Numlock indicator, when pressing the key.When I wanted to turn it off, it took me hours to figure out how, and the online solutions are wrong if you only want to turn off the on-screen indicator and only that. So the...
  8. Turn off Capslock and/or Numlock indicator Lenovo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Turn off Capslock and/or Numlock indicator Lenovo: For all users wanting to turn the on-screen Capslock or Numlock indicator, when pressing the key, off.When I wanted to turn it off, it took me hours to figure out how, and the online solutions are wrong if you only want to turn off the on-screen indicator and only that. So...
  9. Turn off on-screen Capslock Numlock indicator Lenovo

Turn off on-screen Capslock Numlock indicator Lenovo: For all users wanting to turn off the on-screen Capslock or Numlock indicator, when pressing the key.When I wanted to turn it off, it took me hours to figure out how, and the online solutions are wrong if you only want to turn off the on-screen indicator and only that. So the...
  10. Turn off Capslock and/or Numlock indicator Lenovo

Turn off Capslock and/or Numlock indicator Lenovo: For all users wanting to turn the on-screen Capslock or Numlock indicator, when pressing the key, off.When I wanted to turn it off, it took me hours to figure out how, and the online solutions are wrong if you only want to turn off the on-screen indicator and only that. So...