Windows 10: how do I turn off click sound whenever I press a key?

Discus and support how do I turn off click sound whenever I press a key? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; how do I turn off click sound whenever I press a key?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PeterThomas100, Apr 24, 2019.

1. how do I turn off click sound whenever I press a key?

how do I turn off click sound whenever I press a key?

:)

PeterThomas100, Apr 24, 2019
  2. Blu2t Win User

Key press tone

Hi there, mayurpanchal. You may turn on the "Key press" tone by going under Settings> ringtones+sounds> Key press. We will wait for your response about the outcome of the steps we have provided.

Blu2t, Apr 24, 2019
  3. Eric Ber Win User
    Toggle key sound keeps disappearing

Hi Zero_Kamikaze,

A corrupted sound driver is one of the possible reasons why you are having sound issues on your computer. For us to assist you better, kindly answer the questions below:

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Which version and OS build number of Windows 10 is currently installed? To check, press the
      Windows key, type winver, and press the
      Enter
      key.
    • Do you have a third-party security software installed?

Meanwhile, I would suggest that you download and install the latest sound driver from the manufacturer's website of your device. Also, you can try the steps in this

link
    to resolve sound issues on Windows 10.

We'll be looking forward to your reply.

Eric Ber, Apr 24, 2019
  4. jtphl2 Win User

key press sound

Is it possible to turn off the DTMF tones in Phone function but be able to retain the keyboard press sounds? On settings, both of these switches off once Key Press is unchecked, and switches on when checked.

jtphl2, Apr 24, 2019
Thema:

1. how do I turn off click sound whenever I press a key? - Similar Threads - turn off click

2. How do I turn of keyboard clicking sounds?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I turn of keyboard clicking sounds?: Hi I have a problem with keyboards making clicking type noises , I have made sure the Play key sounds as I type Play a sound when shortcut keys are pressed Beep when keys are pressed or accepted Are all turned off and I have no idea what to try next thank you for your help I...
  3. How do I turn of keyboard clicking sounds?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I turn of keyboard clicking sounds?: Hi I have a problem with keyboards making clicking type noises , I have made sure the Play key sounds as I type Play a sound when shortcut keys are pressed Beep when keys are pressed or accepted Are all turned off and I have no idea what to try next thank you for your help I...
  4. How do I turn off my keyboard clicking whenever I press a button?

How do I turn off my keyboard clicking whenever I press a button?: I'm trying to get rid of this issue where my keyboard makes a clicking sound whenever I press a key. It turns off if I mute my speaker volume, but I still want to use audio. I've already turned off Filter Keys as well, which is the most common answer I've seen for solving...
  5. How do I turn off my keyboard clicking whenever I press a button?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I turn off my keyboard clicking whenever I press a button?: I'm trying to get rid of this issue where my keyboard makes a clicking sound whenever I press a key. It turns off if I mute my speaker volume, but I still want to use audio. I've already turned off Filter Keys as well, which is the most common answer I've seen for solving...
  6. How do I turn off my keyboard clicking whenever I press a button?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Whenever I press the left alt button it turns off my sound or turns it back on..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whenever I press the left alt button it turns off my sound or turns it back on..: Whenever I press the left alt button it turns off my sound or turns it back on.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whenever-i-press-the-left-alt-button-it-turns-off/166cbc64-914d-4253-9258-a4e4e9e3fd06
  8. Whenever I press the left alt button it turns off my sound or turns it back on..

Whenever I press the left alt button it turns off my sound or turns it back on..: Whenever I press the left alt button it turns off my sound or turns it back on.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whenever-i-press-the-left-alt-button-it-turns-off/166cbc64-914d-4253-9258-a4e4e9e3fd06
  9. Whenever I press the left alt button it turns off my sound or turns it back on..

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. How do I turn off tap to click?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I turn off tap to click?: I have looked and gone through the community forums but I cannot find the setting. Does anyone know how? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-turn-off-tap-to-click/c8fa15d8-0931-4aed-b2fd-af3b7ab1d45b