Windows 10: How do I turn off Ctrl + - zoom out in windows 10?

Discus and support How do I turn off Ctrl + - zoom out in windows 10? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I turn off Ctrl + - zoom out in windows 10? It conflicts with the shortcut for adding subscripts and superscripts. I could not find anything... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by isaacnfairplay_uky, Sep 9, 2018.

1. How do I turn off Ctrl + - zoom out in windows 10?

How do I turn off Ctrl + - zoom out in windows 10? It conflicts with the shortcut for adding subscripts and superscripts.

I could not find anything that allowed me to change this setting. Is there no way to toggle all shortcuts in windows?

This determines whether or not I can use symbolic math packages on my PC, so thanks all.

:)

isaacnfairplay_uky, Sep 9, 2018

2. Badly zoomed in on all Office products and Explorer

Hi,

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

• If you have a mouse with a wheel, hold down the Ctrl key, and then scroll the wheel to zoom in or out.
    • From the keyboard, you can increase or decrease the zoom value in 10% increments. To zoom in, press Ctrl + (+). To zoom out, press Ctrl + (-). To restore the zoom to 100%, press Ctrl+0.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Sep 9, 2018
  3. Windows 10 stretch to zoom in Edge

Hi Nathan,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

I suggest you to follow these steps, mentioned below:

Open the Microsoft Edge browser, then click on a blank space on the website opened. Press
    Ctrl + '+' to zoom in and Press Ctrl +
    '-' to zoom out the webpage, or click on (...) More actions,
    then click to Zoom option to zoom in or zoom out the selected webpage .

Hope this helps you, Reply with necessary information and I’ll be happy to help you further.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Sep 9, 2018
  4. How do I turn off Ctrl + - zoom out in windows 10?

zoom in and out controls

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in using Windows 10.

Are you using Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge?

It seems that you are trying zoom in and out on Microsoft Edge. We tried to recreate the issue on Internet Explorer, zoom in and out function using ctrl + or ctrl - keys are working fine.

Reference link or more information.

To zoom in and out on Microsoft Edge, refer to these steps:

• Open the Microsoft Edge, then open any website.
    • Click on More options(...) then click on Zoom(-+).

Microsoft Edge

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/microsoft-edge

Hope this information helps you. Please do let us know if you need further assistance.

Ganesh Achar B, Sep 9, 2018
Thema:

How do I turn off Ctrl + - zoom out in windows 10?

1. How do I turn off Ctrl + - zoom out in windows 10? - Similar Threads - turn off Ctrl

2. How do I turn this off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I turn this off: So, I accidentally turn on a setting in my computer which shows the keys I have pressed on my screen like some sort of history. I'm not sure if it's an accessability thing but I just want it gone. How do I turn this off?...
  3. How do I turn this off?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I turn this off?: https://puu.sh/JdMQj/b384d1dc85.png This is a screen shot of what im talking about. See that window that pops up next to the scroll bar telling me what Im already looking at? Please someone tell me how to turn this off. Its so useless and distracting and just decided to show...
  4. How do I turn this off?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I turn this off?: https://puu.sh/JdMQj/b384d1dc85.png This is a screen shot of what im talking about. See that window that pops up next to the scroll bar telling me what Im already looking at? Please someone tell me how to turn this off. Its so useless and distracting and just decided to show...
  5. How do i turn this off ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i turn this off ?: I just got update and this appear in the right corner of the screen. It's oki but i want to turn off so i can move some folder in thereDoes anybody know how to turn that off ? Thank you...
  6. how do i zoom out my screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do i zoom out my screen: the bezels on my monitor are too big which in turn makes look like the screen is zoomed in,how can i make the screen smaller so that it fits my monitor,and no,resolution changes wont fix it...
  7. turn off pinch zoom

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    turn off pinch zoom: I have a Lenovo S1445 with windows 10S I want to turn off the pinch zoom on the touchpad but it doesn't give me any options for the pinch zoom under the touchpad settings....
  8. How to turn off pinch zoom?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to turn off pinch zoom?: No matter how hard I try to only use my two fingers to scroll up and down, it always manages to zoom in on its own, especially on websites. Its very annoying, and I can't find any settings to turn this particular touch/mouse setting off. Help!...
  9. How to turn off the pinch zoom?

How to turn off the pinch zoom?: I have an Evoo Touchscreen Laptop model EV-2in1-116-1 with windows version 10.0.17134 and I can't even enjoy it because the mouse pinch zoom function zooms in and out as I scroll and click. I can't even write in MS word without this happening. I have looked all over and for...
  10. Windows 10 - How do I turn this off?

Windows 10 - How do I turn this off?: I get this in many programs, not just Notepad. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/windows-10-how-do-i-turn-this-off/c89645ae-7740-44e8-a715-07b8f54685af

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to turn off ctrl zoom

2. turn off windows ctrl 4

3. turn off zoom windows 10

4. how do i turn off the zoom on windows 10,
  5. turn Ctrl zoom off