Windows 10: How do I turn off first line capitalization?

Discus and support How do I turn off first line capitalization? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Very frustrating! GRRR!!! I've turned off autocorrect but on a brand new computer my email settings will not STOP capitalizing first letter of a new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RobertReid3, Dec 25, 2018.

1. How do I turn off first line capitalization?

Very frustrating! GRRR!!!

I've turned off autocorrect but on a brand new computer my email settings will not

STOP capitalizing first letter of a new line.

I have to assume? that this is the windows 10 email editor and not word or outlook.

Brand new computer in Windows 10.

Why, oh why did they let the programmers set this up this way?

Okay, thanks.

Bob

:)

RobertReid3, Dec 25, 2018

2. turn off capitalization in windows 10

Hi,

We would like to assist you on how to turn off capitalization in text and email on your Windows 10 device. Please answer the following questions for us to provide accurate steps:

• Which device are you using? Is it Windows phone or laptop? If you're using a Windows phone, we'd like to know the phone model.
    • When you say "turn off capitalization in text and email", does all the letters you tried to type in is capitalized or only the first letter of a sentence is capitalized?
    • When did the issue start?

If you're using Windows 10 Mobile and would like to turn off/disable capitalize the first letter of a sentence, you can disable it by going to
    Settings > Time and language > Keyboard
    > Tap the keyboard you want to configure (example: English (United States)). Then, uncheck it.

How do I turn off first line capitalization? c3d053e4-cd08-43c6-a07b-705738496877?upload=true.jpg

We're looking forward to your reply.

Regards.

Dennis Zac, Dec 25, 2018
  3. Naki Win User
    GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile How do I turn off first line capitalization? :)

4. Edwin Win User

How do I turn off first line capitalization?

Capital letter

How do I turn off first line capitalization? [​IMG]

How do I turn off first line capitalization? [​IMG]

Edwin, Dec 25, 2018
Thema:

How do I turn off first line capitalization?

1. How do I turn off first line capitalization? - Similar Threads - turn off line

2. How to turn off blue lines?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to turn off blue lines?: I have blue lines popping up on my desktop in sync with whatever audio is playing on my PC. I checked the accessibility setting, but I can't seem to find the right setting to turn it off. Pretty sure I have Windows 10, if not then it's 11. Any help would be appreciated....
  3. How to turn off blue lines?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to turn off blue lines?: I have blue lines popping up on my desktop in sync with whatever audio is playing on my PC. I checked the accessibility setting, but I can't seem to find the right setting to turn it off. Pretty sure I have Windows 10, if not then it's 11. Any help would be appreciated....
  4. First letter of every line in Windows Mail emails gets capitalized

in Windows 10 Customization
    First letter of every line in Windows Mail emails gets capitalized: 8/26/21 I have an HP 22-3010 desktop computer with Outlook and Windows Mail for email. I use Windows Mail primarily. The first letter in every line in my Windows Mail emails gets capitalized. I read that CTRL + Z will prevent that, but that appears to only work within a...
  5. Dictate- Turning off auto-capitalization

Dictate- Turning off auto-capitalization: For testing purposes, can we turn off auto-capitalization in Dictate? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dictate-turning-off-auto-capitalization/b25fabbf-e47b-4512-a188-50222cc350f7
  6. turning on the feature to capitalize first letters in a sentence

turning on the feature to capitalize first letters in a sentence: hello all!!! I just received a computer from my boss for work, and I have been going through the settings to customize myself with the way I want it set up. I have noticed online on all the forums that I have looked at, the options to TURN ON/OFF this feature are not...
  7. how do I get onenote to stop capitalizing the first letter please?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I get onenote to stop capitalizing the first letter please?: if I can't, feel free to recommend an alternative note program thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-onenote-to-stop-capitalizing-the/63f34cc6-e6e4-480d-98fd-05005b32dd3f
  8. how to turn off this line

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to turn off this line: I have just reset windown and I see this. so how to turn off line today and yesterday [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-turn-off-this-line/94153951-8586-4f84-bdf7-95a871fdaf35"
  9. How to stop automatic first letter of new line ALWAYS being capitalized in Hotmail

How to stop automatic first letter of new line ALWAYS being capitalized in Hotmail: how to stop automatic first letter of new line ALWAYS being capitalized in Hotmail * Original title: cap letters https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-stop-automatic-first-letter-of-new-line/1bc78307-1c72-4768-a9fc-b2d3d5182f5b
  10. Turn On or Off Touch Keyboard Capitalize First Letter Each Sentence

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Touch Keyboard Capitalize First Letter Each Sentence: How to: Turn On or Off Touch Keyboard Capitalize First Letter Each Sentence How to Turn On or Off Touch Keyboard Capitalize First Letter of Each Sentence in Windows 10 You can use different keyboards with Windows to fit your needs. The most common is a physical,...