Windows 10: how do i turn off having to put in a password to sing in?

Discus and support how do i turn off having to put in a password to sing in? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; i have windows 10 Home and the OS build is 19041.388.............................someone plezz HELP........... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MarcioDa Silva1, Aug 6, 2020.

1. how do i turn off having to put in a password to sing in?

i have windows 10 Home and the OS build is 19041.388.............................someone plezz HELP........

:)

MarcioDa Silva1, Aug 6, 2020

2. How Do I Turn Password Off ?

Every time my laptop goes to sleep (set at 30 mins), I have to put password in again. How do I turn this off in the Windows Settings?

AnnieGordon1, Aug 6, 2020
  3. How do I Password Protect my PC Settings?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft community.

I understand how you feel about the situation. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if this helps:

• Open User Account Control Settings by clicking the Start button.
    • Then type uac, and then click Change User Account Control settings.

• Do one of the following:
    • To turn off UAC, move the slider to the Never notify position, and then click
      OK. If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation. You will need to restart your computer for UAC to be turned off.
    • To turn on UAC, move the slider to choose when you want to be notified, and then click
      OK. If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.

Hope this information helps. Please let us know if the issue persist and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Aug 6, 2020
  4. Ernie San Win User

how do i turn off having to put in a password to sing in?

How do I turn automatic emoticons OFF in Windows Mail?

Thank you for the information. To turn-off your emoticons on Windows Mail application, we suggest following the steps below:

• Launch your Mail application.
    • Press ALT + F+ O + M.
    • On the Compose tab, uncheck the Convert special keystrokes to emoticons.
    • Click Apply > OK.
    Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Ernie San, Aug 6, 2020
Thema:

how do i turn off having to put in a password to sing in?

1. how do i turn off having to put in a password to sing in? - Similar Threads - turn off having

2. How do I sing up

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How do I sing up: When starting the laptop and unlocking Windows, I enter a four-digit pin, I made some updates on the laptop, which restarted, but when unlocking it said the following: "Something happened and your PIN is not available. Clickinre to reset the pin”. Under the above they have...
  3. How do I sing up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I sing up: When starting the laptop and unlocking Windows, I enter a four-digit pin, I made some updates on the laptop, which restarted, but when unlocking it said the following: "Something happened and your PIN is not available. Clickinre to reset the pin”. Under the above they have...
  4. How do I sing up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How do you turn off account password?

How do you turn off account password?: How do you turn off account password? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-turn-off-account-password/c5c5833b-df6f-481e-b750-da53ceb95181
  6. How do you turn off account password?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you turn off account password?: How do you turn off account password? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-turn-off-account-password/c5c5833b-df6f-481e-b750-da53ceb95181
  7. I cant turn off all my sing in options.

I cant turn off all my sing in options.: Hi guys. I want to play via steam-link, so i made the wake-on-lan thingy work. Its all good until my pc arrives to the log in screen, so i just want to turn off to ask a sign in password, I just want to login without it. And here is my problem: i cant. there is simply no...
  8. How Do I Turn Password Off ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How Do I Turn Password Off ?: Every time my laptop goes to sleep set at 30 mins, I have to put password in again. How do I turn this off in the Windows Settings? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-turn-password-off/25cfc04a-9a9d-40ec-bec9-8e5c36492f33
  9. How do I put a password on a folder?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I put a password on a folder?: How do I put a password on a folder in Microsoft 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-put-a-password-on-a-folder/1a677087-8aed-42a9-a57e-6197d4c0a122
  10. how do i turn off having to put in a password

how do i turn off having to put in a password: so my computer opens up. i just want to turn on my laptop an do what i need to do. i live alone and no one uses my laptop but me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-turn-off-having-to-put-in-a-password/ce9b4885-1376-45ad-b771-37453a015781