Windows 10: How do I turn off Microsoft News Feed in taskbar?

Discus and support How do I turn off Microsoft News Feed in taskbar? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I turn off Microsoft News Feed in taskbar? All the on-line help says go to Edge menu bars and click on "custom" but there is no "custom" button.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Tom_62066, Jun 15, 2021.

1. Tom_62066 Win User

How do I turn off Microsoft News Feed in taskbar?

How do I turn off Microsoft News Feed in taskbar? All the on-line help says go to Edge menu bars and click on "custom" but there is no "custom" button.

:)

Tom_62066, Jun 15, 2021
  2. Sharyn698 Win User

Edge browser no longer displays the news feed

I am replying to the above advice. Been there, done that. In fact, I did that set of steps before I ever asked for help here. Does anyone have any other suggestions? It is very inconvenient to have no taskbar.

Thank you.

Sharyn698, Jun 15, 2021
  3. Edge browser no longer displays the news feed

did nothing

PeterRedding, Jun 15, 2021
  4. Arul_D Win User

Edge browser no longer displays the news feed

Hi Charles,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps below on how to Customize News Feed in Microsoft Edge Browser and check if this helps:

• Open Microsoft Edge Browser and click “Customise” (above top sites on the right side).
    • Select Top sites and my news feed, select your language and choose your favorite topics.
    • After selecting your favorite topics, now click Save. That’s it. Now you can see your favorite news on Microsoft Edge home.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Arul_D, Jun 15, 2021
Thema:

1. How do I turn off Microsoft News Feed in taskbar? - Similar Threads - turn off Microsoft

2. HOW TO TURN OFF NEWS FEED AND WIDGETS?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HOW TO TURN OFF NEWS FEED AND WIDGETS?: This method: Right click anywhere in the taskbarClick over 'News and Interests'DOES NOT WORK BECAUSE THERE IS NO NEWS AND INTEREST SECTION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GIVE ME THE SOLUTION PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
  3. HOW TO TURN OFF NEWS FEED AND WIDGETS?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HOW TO TURN OFF NEWS FEED AND WIDGETS?: This method: Right click anywhere in the taskbarClick over 'News and Interests'DOES NOT WORK BECAUSE THERE IS NO NEWS AND INTEREST SECTION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GIVE ME THE SOLUTION PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
  4. HOW TO TURN OFF NEWS FEED AND WIDGETS?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How do I show only news in the taskbar news feed?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I show only news in the taskbar news feed?: Short of turning the whole thing off, how do I get that system tray news feed to show only "real" news articles?I've turned off all interests except for world news, and yet I still get puerile nonsense like the "5 things that are going viral right now!" or "You won't believe...
  6. How do I show only news in the taskbar news feed?

How do I show only news in the taskbar news feed?: Short of turning the whole thing off, how do I get that system tray news feed to show only "real" news articles?I've turned off all interests except for world news, and yet I still get puerile nonsense like the "5 things that are going viral right now!" or "You won't believe...
  7. How do I show only news in the taskbar news feed?

8. How do I turn off the taskbar news feed?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I turn off the taskbar news feed?: I don't want it. Nobody wants it. Make it go away. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-turn-off-the-taskbar-news-feed/5dd24117-dc39-46a8-be22-eaa4304d8b71
  9. How do I turn off the taskbar news feed?

How do I turn off the taskbar news feed?: I don't want it. Nobody wants it. Make it go away. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-turn-off-the-taskbar-news-feed/5dd24117-dc39-46a8-be22-eaa4304d8b71
  10. How do I turn off the taskbar news feed?