Windows 10: How do I turn off my computer

Discus and support How do I turn off my computer in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I turn off my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-turn-off-my-computer/c7bcd4e6-4047-4203-b6ba-ae9c92cdf2f5 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by el vengadorFG, Jun 2, 2020.

1. How do I turn off my computer

How do I turn off my computer

:)

el vengadorFG, Jun 2, 2020

2. WiFi refuses to turn on

Hello,

A quick question before we proceed:

Is your computer airplane mode is turn on?

I suggest you to go to the follow the below step and check if you’re able to toggle the Airplane mode:

• Go to settings and click on Network & Internet.

• Go to airplane mode and toggle.

I also suggest you to check if the function key for Wi-Fi works or not. Kindly
    Refer to your computer manual to check which function key do so.

Reply with the necessary information to help you further.

Anju Thekkethil, Jun 2, 2020
  3. Jomel Ber Win User
    Computer turns itself on

Hi Dustin,

To address this concern, we suggest that you follow these steps on how to turn off the fast startup:

• Right-click the Start menu, then select Control Panel.
    • Change the view from Category to Large icons.
    • Select Power Options.
    • Click Choose what the power buttons do.
    • Under Shutdown settings, uncheck the Turn on fast startup box.
    • Click Save changes.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Jomel Ber, Jun 2, 2020
  4. OldMike65 Win User

I don't have any bluetooth devices but windows turned it on!!

Then if they are still on, try some of these steps listed below, Not all of these steps may not apply, but, step #2 and #4 should help. I have all 4 steps on myself.

1 Go to Device manager and DISABLE Bluetooth, Do Not remove!
    2 Turn USB suspend off
    3 Set Hard Drive or SSD to Never
    4 Turn Link State Power Management off
    Settings 2 thur 4 can be found in your Power Management Settings.
    Then click on "Change settings that are currently unavailable"
    Then Reboot your Computer. This does work, may come back if you shut OFF your computer,then turn it back on, if it does, just a reboot will turn it off again.

OldMike65, Jun 2, 2020
Thema:

1. How do I turn off my computer - Similar Threads - turn off computer

2. My computer “locked and turned off”. How do I turn it back on?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer “locked and turned off”. How do I turn it back on?: My computer “locked” and turned off. How can I turn it back on again. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-locked-and-turned-off-how-do-i-turn-it/590149fb-c2c9-4465-ab58-0589c7415e0b
  3. My computer “locked and turned off”. How do I turn it back on?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer “locked and turned off”. How do I turn it back on?: My computer “locked” and turned off. How can I turn it back on again. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-locked-and-turned-off-how-do-i-turn-it/590149fb-c2c9-4465-ab58-0589c7415e0b
  4. How do I turn this off

How do I turn this off: So, I accidentally turn on a setting in my computer which shows the keys I have pressed on my screen like some sort of history. I'm not sure if it's an accessability thing but I just want it gone. How do I turn this off?...
  5. How do I turn this off?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I turn this off?: https://puu.sh/JdMQj/b384d1dc85.png This is a screen shot of what im talking about. See that window that pops up next to the scroll bar telling me what Im already looking at? Please someone tell me how to turn this off. Its so useless and distracting and just decided to show...
  6. how do I turn off my permission on my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I turn off my permission on my computer: Everytime I type something in the search bar and click enter. I get a message I need to get permission from an adult. This is my device and I am an adult....
  7. how do I turn off my permission on my computer

how do I turn off my permission on my computer: Everytime I type something in the search bar and click enter. I get a message I need to get permission from an adult. This is my device and I am an adult....
  8. how do I turn off my permission on my computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. How do i turn this off ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i turn this off ?: I just got update and this appear in the right corner of the screen. It's oki but i want to turn off so i can move some folder in thereDoes anybody know how to turn that off ? Thank you...
  10. How do I get my computer to turn itself off?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I get my computer to turn itself off?: I use the sleep button rather than the off button because it makes it easier to come back the next day. But this means my computer will sometimes turn itself on in the middle of the night and it won't turn itself off. I don't want updates to be downloaded while I am on the...