Windows 10: how do i turn off my Lenovo laptop stuck on novo button menu

Discus and support how do i turn off my Lenovo laptop stuck on novo button menu in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; my laptop is windows 10 eleventh generation it runs in s mode. my problem is after i shut it down as normal, after a couple days i turn it on turns on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by oun celia, May 9, 2023.

1. oun celia Win User

how do i turn off my Lenovo laptop stuck on novo button menu

my laptop is windows 10 eleventh generation it runs in s mode. my problem is after i shut it down as normal, after a couple days i turn it on turns on normally but battery was zero even though it was around 80~70% when i last worked with it so i see that the battery is dead i attempt to turn it off, but it doesn't complete the shutdown it restarts showing the novo button i go over all the option avoiding the resetting option watched many you tube videos but nothing works from what I've tried so i reset the laptop with the option keeping my files but nothing works still problem not resolved .

:)

oun celia, May 9, 2023
  2. pvhfl Win User

Lenovo laptop with Windows 10 won't boot

Palcouk & Jerico,

Thanks for your inputs for this problem. The USB drive with Lenovo diagnostics is running now, and I will start digging through the rest of the suggestions. It is surprising that the laptop didn't seem to read the USB drive when it was windows installation media, but is running diagnostics from it.

To summarize the laptop status prior to the diagnostics:

- no USB drive, turn on with power button

Starts with Lenovo screen, then adds " preparing automatic repair"

- no USB drive, turn on with novo button

Lenovo screen> novo menu > selected system recovery > loads files > displays blue screen that says the laptop has encountered problems, will collect data & repair

- USB drive installed, turn on with novo button

Lenovo screen > novo menu > select boot menu > select USB > displays blue "wIndow pane" image (did this first because USB probably would not have been boot source)

- USB installed, turn on with power button

Lenovo screen > "preparing automatic repair" message

Thanks again for your inputs; will keep you posted,

pvhfl, May 9, 2023
  3. Windows 10 Boot configuration is missing, error code: 0xc000014, Lenovo Ideapad U410 Laptop

Try using the OneKeyRecovery to reset the laptop:

Step 1

Turn off the computer and press the Novo button, located to the left of the power button on the front of the PC.

Step 2

Select "Lenovo OneKey Recovery System" using the directional keys and then press "Enter" to boot into the recovery environment.

Step 3

Click "OneKey Recovery," select "Restore From Initial Backup" and then click "Next."

Step 4

Click "Start" and choose "Yes" at each prompt to reset the Lenovo IdeaPad to its factory default condition.

Tip

The location of the Novo button varies from model to model. On some products, the button is just below the monitor.

Andre Da Costa, May 9, 2023
  4. AndreTen Win User

factory reset

Did you try "Novo button"?

from Lenovo site

AndreTen, May 9, 2023
Thema:

1. how do i turn off my Lenovo laptop stuck on novo button menu - Similar Threads - turn off Lenovo

2. How do I turn on my laptop when it keeps automatically turning off on the Novo Button Menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I turn on my laptop when it keeps automatically turning off on the Novo Button Menu: Recently my laptop has been stuck on the Novo Button Menu and I’ve tried everything to fix it. Whenever I press ‘normal start up’ the Lenovo start up page shows but then the laptop shuts down and returns to the Novo Button Menu. The same thing happens when I try to reset the...
  3. How do I turn on my laptop when it keeps automatically turning off on the Novo Button Menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I turn on my laptop when it keeps automatically turning off on the Novo Button Menu: Recently my laptop has been stuck on the Novo Button Menu and I’ve tried everything to fix it. Whenever I press ‘normal start up’ the Lenovo start up page shows but then the laptop shuts down and returns to the Novo Button Menu. The same thing happens when I try to reset the...
  4. how do i turn off my Lenovo laptop stuck on novo button menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i turn off my Lenovo laptop stuck on novo button menu: my laptop is windows 10 eleventh generation it runs in s mode. my problem is after i shut it down as normal, after a couple days i turn it on turns on normally but battery was zero even though it was around 80~70% when i last worked with it so i see that the battery is dead i...
  5. how do i turn off my Lenovo laptop stuck on novo button menu

how do i turn off my Lenovo laptop stuck on novo button menu: my laptop is windows 10 eleventh generation it runs in s mode. my problem is after i shut it down as normal, after a couple days i turn it on turns on normally but battery was zero even though it was around 80~70% when i last worked with it so i see that the battery is dead i...
  6. How do I turn off the tap to click on my Lenovo Windows 10 laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I turn off the tap to click on my Lenovo Windows 10 laptop?: I had it turned off but I recently updated my drivers through AVG and it seems to be on again. I tried through Pointer Options, as described elsewhere in this forum, but Device Settings is not listed there. Also, the 'rollback driver' box is greyed out so I can't reset...
  7. How do I turn off the tap to click on my Lenovo Windows 10 laptop?

How do I turn off the tap to click on my Lenovo Windows 10 laptop?: I had it turned off but I recently updated my drivers through AVG and it seems to be on again. I tried through Pointer Options, as described elsewhere in this forum, but Device Settings is not listed there. Also, the 'rollback driver' box is greyed out so I can't reset...
  8. How Do I Fix Lenovo Stuck On Boot Menu?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How Do I Fix Lenovo Stuck On Boot Menu?: My Lenovo IdeaPad3 15ADA05 has been having this repeating issue where it stays in the boot menu. I’ve tried basically everything like switching UEFI to legacy support, turning off secure boot, restarting windows, and my automatic windows repair does not seem to work....
  9. How Do I Fix Lenovo Stuck On Boot Menu?

How Do I Fix Lenovo Stuck On Boot Menu?: My Lenovo IdeaPad3 15ADA05 has been having this repeating issue where it stays in the boot menu. I’ve tried basically everything like switching UEFI to legacy support, turning off secure boot, restarting windows, and my automatic windows repair does not seem to work....
  10. How Do I Fix Lenovo Stuck On Boot Menu?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging