Windows 10: how do i turn off notifications to this post ?

Discus and support how do i turn off notifications to this post ? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; how do i turn off notifications to this post ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by james robertmcclain jr, Aug 1, 2020 at 4:17 PM.

1. how do i turn off notifications to this post ?

how do i turn off notifications to this post ?

:)

james robertmcclain jr, Aug 1, 2020 at 4:17 PM

2. How do I turn off email notifications in Windows 10?

Hi Cynthia,

I realize that you want to know how to turn off email notification in Windows 10. I will try to help you with this issue.

Follow these steps to check if that helps:

• Open Mail app.

• Click the Gear icon to get the Settings screen.

• Click on Notification and move the slider to off for show notifications in the action center.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Aug 1, 2020 at 4:22 PM
  3. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Aug 1, 2020 at 4:22 PM
  4. how do i turn off notifications to this post ?

How do I turn off the sound for sidebar alerts in Outlook?

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to turn off the alert notifications for the mail app and check if it helps.

• Go to “settings” and Click on “system”.
    • On the left hand side click on “notifications and actions”.
    • On the screen you will find an option “show notifications from these apps”, below that you will find all the apps that has
      notifications alerts with sound.
    • I suggest you to select the outlook app and disable it has
      “off”.
    • Then check whether the issue persists.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Aug 1, 2020 at 4:22 PM
Thema:

how do i turn off notifications to this post ?

1. how do i turn off notifications to this post ? - Similar Threads - turn off notifications

2. How to turn off taskbar notifications?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to turn off taskbar notifications?: Currently my taskbar is in the mode where it is invisible unless I move my mouse to bring it up from the bottom of my screen. As such, whenever something happens in a game or app that windows thinks is of note it makes my taskbar appear and makes the app flash orange to get...
  3. How do I revert "Turn off notifications for [Program X]"?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I revert "Turn off notifications for [Program X]"?: I turned off notifications for a specific program and I want to turn them back on, but I can't see that program listed in Settings > System > Notifications & actions (also it seems that not all of the programs with notifications settings are listed there) Thanks :) (Windows...
  4. How do I revert "Turn off notifications for [Program X]" in the notification area?

How do I revert "Turn off notifications for [Program X]" in the notification area?: I turned off notifications for a specific program and I want to turn them back on, but I can't see the program listed in Settings > System > Notifications & actions (also it seems that not not all of the programs with notifications settings are listed there) Thanks :)...
  5. How do I turn off The on screen caps lock notification?

How do I turn off The on screen caps lock notification?: I have a Lenovo legion Y720 gaming laptop and every time I hit caps lock it gives me an on screen notification that the caps lock is toggle which is annoying, especially for gaming. I’ve tried so many settings from researching online with no fix. Any solutions would be...
  6. Turned off firewall, now how do I turn off the notification telling me to turn it back on.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Turned off firewall, now how do I turn off the notification telling me to turn it back on.: I'm behind not one but two physical firewalls so I've turned off the windows 10 firewall. However, I get naggifications urging me to turn it back on every time I boot up and every so often while using the machine. How do I turn these off. I've attached a screenshot of what...
  7. GET ME OFF AND Turn off notifications for post

GET ME OFF AND Turn off notifications for post: GWT ME OFF FACEBOOK AND TURN OFF NOTIFICATIONS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/get-me-off-and-turn-off-notifications-for-post/2c6ebc0b-f5fc-474b-8e64-a9cac77a8666
  8. how do I turn off all notifications on home screen

how do I turn off all notifications on home screen: how do I turn off all notifications on home screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/how-do-i-turn-off-all-notifications-on-home-screen/2931c1f2-adc8-4e18-b8c4-72fca1afc90a
  9. How do I turn off just the DEFENDER NOTIFICATIONS

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I turn off just the DEFENDER NOTIFICATIONS: Hello All: I see how to turn off the REAL TIME PROTECTION but that is not what I want to do, I want to stop DEFENDER from throwing up the constant flow of Windows Defender Found Threats & is REMOVING THEM. I don't think I'm going to sites that would give me that much...
  10. How do I Turn Off Win 10 Notifications?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I Turn Off Win 10 Notifications?: Hey! How can I disable the notifications I keep getting (and persistently showing on up my Desktop)? [img] I, myself, am pretty thorough and I really don't need these 'reminders' - whether for email or news or app updates, etc. Can't I just disable this feature...