Windows 10: How do I turn off OneDrive/

Discus and support How do I turn off OneDrive/ in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have no use for this. However, no matter what I am doing, typing a letter, browsing on-line, playing a game, I get a pop-up asking me to set up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by milford, Jun 7, 2018.

1. milford Win User

How do I turn off OneDrive/

I have no use for this. However, no matter what I am doing, typing a letter, browsing on-line, playing a game, I get a pop-up asking me to set up OneDrive. I'm tired of this. Looking on-line says it cannot be deleted. But, now I'm getting a notice that I have a new OneDrive and I should delete the old one. Makes no sense. Right now, I quit OneDrive and can't find it anywhere on the computer. Search keeps taking me to Windows Defender.

All I want is to end the pop-ups. Any ideas?

:)

milford, Jun 7, 2018
  2. Ernie San Win User

How do I turn automatic emoticons OFF in Windows Mail?

Thank you for the information. To turn-off your emoticons on Windows Mail application, we suggest following the steps below:

• Launch your Mail application.
    • Press ALT + F+ O + M.
    • On the Compose tab, uncheck the Convert special keystrokes to emoticons.
    • Click Apply > OK.
    Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Ernie San, Jun 7, 2018
  3. Kem Mon Win User
    How do I stop solications to setup OneDrive?

Hi,

We apologize for the delay response and thank you for the additional details.

Upon analyzing this matter, it seems that
    OneDrive is having issues in syncing your
    Microsoft Account that causes the issue to occur. We suggest you to try these following methods and check if there's any changes:

Method 1: add/remove your account in OneDrive.

To do unlink your account, follow these steps:

• Right-click on the
      cloud icon
      on the lower right of your screen.

• Choose
      Settings.

• On the
      Account tab, click on
      Unlink this PC.

• Choose
      Unlink Account.

To add your account, just run OneDrive again the enter your credentials.

Method 2: reset OneDrive.

To reset OneDrive, follow these steps:

• Press
      Windows key + R.

• Type
      %localappdata%\Microsoft\OneDrive\onedrive.exe /reset

• Click
      OK.

• Make sure that the
      cloud iconor the
      OneDrive icon
      on the bottom right
      disappears.

• If the icon doesn't
      re-appear after a few minutes, press
      Windows key + R
      and type
      %localappdata%\Microsoft\OneDrive\onedrive.exe

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Jun 7, 2018
Thema:

How do I turn off OneDrive/

1. How do I turn off OneDrive/ - Similar Threads - turn off OneDrive

2. How do I turn off OneDrive and store files locally?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I turn off OneDrive and store files locally?: Hi there,I started using OneDrive to backup my documents and I have encountered some issues, both caused by the same problem: OneDrive has moved files within my documents area to a different path. One application has stopped working completely, another won’t open my projects...
  3. How do I turn off newsfeed?

How do I turn off newsfeed?: Microsoft installed Newsfeed on my taskbar. I did not ask for it. I do not want it. Where are the controls to get rid of it. Also it does not use my default browser....
  4. How do I turn this off?

How do I turn this off?: When I first got the envy I accidentally clicked a setting where it turns the background dark when I have a tab open and I'm not sure how to switch it. It is driving me crazy...
  5. How do I turn screencasts off

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I turn screencasts off: [ATTACH] My wisdom about windows and services like this is really low, I need to turn that off to be able to make screenshots on Netflix. Or maybe is there something else I can do? I already tried to turn xbox bar off but it didn't changed anything....
  6. wtf is this and how do i turn it off?

wtf is this and how do i turn it off?: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/9c15tbskweg51.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=0bdfbb7a796041632be7179863f3f836f69c7a23 submitted by /u/InsertDumbUsername_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i7wits/wtf_is_this_and_how_do_i_turn_it_off/
  7. How do I turn off this feature?

How do I turn off this feature?: I recently updated my latptop from Windows 8 to 10. There's a feature that's annoying me but I don't know what it's called or how to turn it off. Sometimes when I'm scrolling up or down a page it'll suddenly bring me to a screen that shows all my open windows as small...
  8. How Do I Turn Password Off ?

How Do I Turn Password Off ?: Every time my laptop goes to sleep set at 30 mins, I have to put password in again. How do I turn this off in the Windows Settings? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-turn-password-off/25cfc04a-9a9d-40ec-bec9-8e5c36492f33
  9. How do I turn off Bitlocker????

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I turn off Bitlocker????: I purchased a Dell XPS 13 with Windows 10 Home about a year ago. From then until around Thanksgiving, Bitlocker NEVER turned on or made me enter a recovery key when I turned on or restarted my laptop. The day after Thanksgiving, I accidentally dropped my computer, and broke...
  10. how do i turn subtitles off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i turn subtitles off: how do I turn subtitles off. And also closed captioning. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-turn-subtitles-off/dc21fe8c-ca9f-4af7-a6e7-c9a1005c85cd

Users found this page by searching for:

1. turn off onedrive