Windows 10: How do I turn off OneDrive/

Discus and support How do I turn off OneDrive/ in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have no use for this. However, no matter what I am doing, typing a letter, browsing on-line, playing a game, I get a pop-up asking me to set up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by milford, Jun 7, 2018.

1. milford Win User

How do I turn off OneDrive/

I have no use for this. However, no matter what I am doing, typing a letter, browsing on-line, playing a game, I get a pop-up asking me to set up OneDrive. I'm tired of this. Looking on-line says it cannot be deleted. But, now I'm getting a notice that I have a new OneDrive and I should delete the old one. Makes no sense. Right now, I quit OneDrive and can't find it anywhere on the computer. Search keeps taking me to Windows Defender.

All I want is to end the pop-ups. Any ideas?

:)

milford, Jun 7, 2018
  2. Ernie San Win User

How do I turn automatic emoticons OFF in Windows Mail?

Thank you for the information. To turn-off your emoticons on Windows Mail application, we suggest following the steps below:

• Launch your Mail application.
    • Press ALT + F+ O + M.
    • On the Compose tab, uncheck the Convert special keystrokes to emoticons.
    • Click Apply > OK.
    Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Ernie San, Jun 7, 2018
  3. Kem Mon Win User
    How do I stop solications to setup OneDrive?

Hi,

We apologize for the delay response and thank you for the additional details.

Upon analyzing this matter, it seems that
    OneDrive is having issues in syncing your
    Microsoft Account that causes the issue to occur. We suggest you to try these following methods and check if there's any changes:

Method 1: add/remove your account in OneDrive.

To do unlink your account, follow these steps:

• Right-click on the
      cloud icon
      on the lower right of your screen.

• Choose
      Settings.

• On the
      Account tab, click on
      Unlink this PC.

• Choose
      Unlink Account.

To add your account, just run OneDrive again the enter your credentials.

Method 2: reset OneDrive.

To reset OneDrive, follow these steps:

• Press
      Windows key + R.

• Type
      %localappdata%\Microsoft\OneDrive\onedrive.exe /reset

• Click
      OK.

• Make sure that the
      cloud iconor the
      OneDrive icon
      on the bottom right
      disappears.

• If the icon doesn't
      re-appear after a few minutes, press
      Windows key + R
      and type
      %localappdata%\Microsoft\OneDrive\onedrive.exe

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Jun 7, 2018
Thema:

How do I turn off OneDrive/

1. How do I turn off OneDrive/ - Similar Threads - turn off OneDrive

2. How do I turn off the touch keyboard?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I turn off the touch keyboard?: How do I turn off the touch keyboard? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/how-do-i-turn-off-the-touch-keyboard/710d98a6-406c-42e9-b68c-4c7550b0a0d8
  3. how do i turn off stereoscopic 3d

how do i turn off stereoscopic 3d: how do i turn off stereoscopic 3d because I cant use my vr please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/how-do-i-turn-off-stereoscopic-3d/dbad8384-b775-4388-b489-e6b8d3cb5148
  4. How do I turn off the background picture at startup?

How do I turn off the background picture at startup?: I'm running Win 10 home v10.0.17134. When I boot and get the login page, there is a background picture, which changes periodically and has questions on it. I do not want this. All I want to do is log in. How can I turn off this background picture?...
  5. Windows 10 - How do I turn this off?

Windows 10 - How do I turn this off?: I get this in many programs, not just Notepad. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/windows-10-how-do-i-turn-this-off/c89645ae-7740-44e8-a715-07b8f54685af
  6. How do I turn bluethooth on when there is no on/off button

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I turn bluethooth on when there is no on/off button: How do I turn Bluetooth on when there is no on/off button? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/how-do-i-turn-bluethooth-on-when-there-is-no-onoff/d81a1262-31ae-4df8-b4fd-8c8c0c1f5664
  7. How do i turn off the hotkeys in Windows 10?

How do i turn off the hotkeys in Windows 10?: Hello, I've had a problem for almost a year! And I have no idea how to repair it, I have HP Pavilion G6 Laptop and, I can't use hotkeys for programs like I needed to use F1 to activate a program! But it opens me...
  8. How do I turn off just the DEFENDER NOTIFICATIONS

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I turn off just the DEFENDER NOTIFICATIONS: Hello All: I see how to turn off the REAL TIME PROTECTION but that is not what I want to do, I want to stop DEFENDER from throwing up the constant flow of Windows Defender Found Threats & is REMOVING THEM. I don't think I'm going to sites that would give me that much...
  9. How do i turn off the Hourly Time Announcement?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i turn off the Hourly Time Announcement?: My Lenovo X250 gives me an annoying hourly time announcement and I cant turn it off. I cant even find this tool online or find anyone with the same issue. I dont know if its a windows, lenovo or a third party feature. I installed Windows 10 on my desktop and it is on there...
  10. How do I turn off extended tiles?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I turn off extended tiles?: How do I turn off extended tiles in Windows Explorer. One of my computers has tiles as the view option when you right click in "devices and drives". the other computer has extended tiles as the option not tiles. I'm not sure how this happened. How do I return to the default...