Windows 10: How do I turn off or hide the clock?

Discus and support How do I turn off or hide the clock? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Just bought a new laptop, it has Windows 10 installed, I can't find where is the option to hide the system's clock. The older one has Windows 8.1. and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/TheGrandLeveller, Oct 29, 2019.

1. How do I turn off or hide the clock?

Just bought a new laptop, it has Windows 10 installed, I can't find where is the option to hide the system's clock. The older one has Windows 8.1. and it has the clock hidden. I really need this, because I don't like looking at the clock during the day, because I feel like time flies, so I'd rather have it hidden and just look for the hours when I really need it, taking my phone and checking. I just need to hide the clock, the date I don't mind.

submitted by /u/TheGrandLeveller
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/TheGrandLeveller, Oct 29, 2019

2. how to effectively hide or disable the taskbar?

Hi,

Did you try the “Auto-hide the taskbar” option from Taskbar properties?

If you have not tried it, I would suggest you to follow these steps and auto-hide the taskbar:

• Right click on Taskbar.
    • Click on Properties
    • Check the box Auto-hide the taskbar.
    • Click on OK.

Hope this information helps.

Rohit Siddegowda, Oct 29, 2019
  3. 56Kruiser Win User
    Auto Hide on Taskbar keeps turning itself on...

I do not want to hide my task bar. All I can find are issues about it not hiding. I go into the task bar properties and turn off Auto Hide, but after a while it is back on again.

Any suggestions?

56Kruiser, Oct 29, 2019
  4. Yaqub K Win User

How do I turn off or hide the clock?

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Oct 29, 2019
Thema:

How do I turn off or hide the clock?

1. How do I turn off or hide the clock? - Similar Threads - turn off hide

2. How do I turn this off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I turn this off: So, I accidentally turn on a setting in my computer which shows the keys I have pressed on my screen like some sort of history. I'm not sure if it's an accessability thing but I just want it gone. How do I turn this off?...
  3. How do I turn this off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I turn this off: So, I accidentally turn on a setting in my computer which shows the keys I have pressed on my screen like some sort of history. I'm not sure if it's an accessability thing but I just want it gone. How do I turn this off?...
  4. How do I turn this off?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I turn this off?: https://puu.sh/JdMQj/b384d1dc85.png This is a screen shot of what im talking about. See that window that pops up next to the scroll bar telling me what Im already looking at? Please someone tell me how to turn this off. Its so useless and distracting and just decided to show...
  5. How do I turn this off?

How do I turn this off?: https://puu.sh/JdMQj/b384d1dc85.png This is a screen shot of what im talking about. See that window that pops up next to the scroll bar telling me what Im already looking at? Please someone tell me how to turn this off. Its so useless and distracting and just decided to show...
  6. How do i turn this off ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i turn this off ?: I just got update and this appear in the right corner of the screen. It's oki but i want to turn off so i can move some folder in thereDoes anybody know how to turn that off ? Thank you...
  7. How To Turn Off Hourly Clock Chimes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How To Turn Off Hourly Clock Chimes: I have searched for an hour for this and can't find it. Why is it so hard to find? Why is it enabled by default??HOW DO I TURN IT OFF??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-turn-off-hourly-clock-chimes/edcc6076-0690-42cb-a4aa-6cc29f94580a
  8. How To Turn Off Hourly Clock Chimes

How To Turn Off Hourly Clock Chimes: I have searched for an hour for this and can't find it. Why is it so hard to find? Why is it enabled by default??HOW DO I TURN IT OFF??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-turn-off-hourly-clock-chimes/edcc6076-0690-42cb-a4aa-6cc29f94580a
  9. How To Turn Off Hourly Clock Chimes

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. How Do I Hide The Clock In Windows 10 ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How Do I Hide The Clock In Windows 10 ?: How do I hide the date and time in the taskbar in Windows 10 ? I know on previous versions of Windows, there was a checkbox for it, but I don't see anything to hide the silly clock. Any help ? Thanks. 12491