Windows 10: how do i turn off perental control to buy an app?

Discus and support how do i turn off perental control to buy an app? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; how do I turn off parental control to buy games?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AdayaVelho, Apr 30, 2020.

1. how do i turn off perental control to buy an app?

how do I turn off parental control to buy games?

:)

AdayaVelho, Apr 30, 2020
  2. NOPD Win User

Programs Missing From Control Panel List

I was able to get rid of XNVIEW by downloading it and using it's own uninstaller.
    Have tried method suggested by Pyramid 10 with photoscape without success.
    Can't figure out how to do what is asked.

Your next suggestion?

3. STEvil Win User
    Fan control for 4870X2 broken in 1.17

Fixed fan controls yes. Annoying profiles yes. Buggy code yes.

I'd rather just set it and forget it as the feature list of RBE suggested it was capable of doing.

STEvil, Apr 30, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

how do i turn off perental control to buy an app?

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. how do i turn off perental control to buy an app? :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Apr 30, 2020
Thema:

how do i turn off perental control to buy an app?

1. how do i turn off perental control to buy an app? - Similar Threads - turn off perental

2. How do I turn this off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I turn this off: So, I accidentally turn on a setting in my computer which shows the keys I have pressed on my screen like some sort of history. I'm not sure if it's an accessability thing but I just want it gone. How do I turn this off?...
  3. How do I turn this off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I turn this off: So, I accidentally turn on a setting in my computer which shows the keys I have pressed on my screen like some sort of history. I'm not sure if it's an accessability thing but I just want it gone. How do I turn this off?...
  4. How do I turn this off?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I turn this off?: https://puu.sh/JdMQj/b384d1dc85.png This is a screen shot of what im talking about. See that window that pops up next to the scroll bar telling me what Im already looking at? Please someone tell me how to turn this off. Its so useless and distracting and just decided to show...
  5. How do I turn this off?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I turn this off?: https://puu.sh/JdMQj/b384d1dc85.png This is a screen shot of what im talking about. See that window that pops up next to the scroll bar telling me what Im already looking at? Please someone tell me how to turn this off. Its so useless and distracting and just decided to show...
  6. How do I turn this off?

7. How do i turn this off ?

How do i turn this off ?: I just got update and this appear in the right corner of the screen. It's oki but i want to turn off so i can move some folder in thereDoes anybody know how to turn that off ? Thank you...
  8. How do i turn this off ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i turn this off ?: I just got update and this appear in the right corner of the screen. It's oki but i want to turn off so i can move some folder in thereDoes anybody know how to turn that off ? Thank you...
  9. How do I turn this off?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I turn this off?: When I first got the envy I accidentally clicked a setting where it turns the background dark when I have a tab open and I'm not sure how to switch it. It is driving me crazy...
  10. APP & Browser control turned OFF.

APP & Browser control turned OFF.: Downloaded 3 MSFT /Flash Player updates Tue & Wed. 7/7&8/2020. The latest download was for Windows 10, Version 2004. Today checking security I had an alert that my APP & Browser Control was OFF. Never had this before. Followed the steps to turn it back on but had no luck. I...