Windows 10: How do I turn off Screen Time Notification on Windows 10?

Discus and support How do I turn off Screen Time Notification on Windows 10? in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I am always fustrated when the time hits 15 or 2 minutes left as I am bothered by a huge pop up on PC. This is very annoying as I get closed out of my... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Raidon Y., Aug 6, 2020.

1. Raidon Y. Win User

How do I turn off Screen Time Notification on Windows 10?

I am always fustrated when the time hits 15 or 2 minutes left as I am bothered by a huge pop up on PC. This is very annoying as I get closed out of my games and have to get back in casuing me to lose whatever I was doing. I do not know how to turn off these notifications and wish for help as I cannot stand the rage of these notifications ruining things.

:)

Raidon Y., Aug 6, 2020

2. How do I turn off email notifications in Windows 10?

Hi Cynthia,

I realize that you want to know how to turn off email notification in Windows 10. I will try to help you with this issue.

Follow these steps to check if that helps:

• Open Mail app.

• Click the Gear icon to get the Settings screen.

• Click on Notification and move the slider to off for show notifications in the action center.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Aug 6, 2020
  3. DanDolgin Win User
    How to turn off notifications sound?

I turned off sound on all notifications listed that are shown available to change. I had them turn off, but some are still coming through. Either there are applications do not appear on the list, or the sound is not staying off after I already updated
    the settings to turn them off.

It is very informative to have the notifications on the screen, but I do not want or need the sound. A lot of times I am watching you Tube videos that I prefer loud volume, but I forget to turn down the volume when I'm done. So every time a notification
    comes, I get a very loud annoying sound.

DanDolgin, Aug 6, 2020
  4. How do I turn off Screen Time Notification on Windows 10?

How do I turn off the sound for sidebar alerts in Outlook?

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to turn off the alert notifications for the mail app and check if it helps.

• Go to “settings” and Click on “system”.
    • On the left hand side click on “notifications and actions”.
    • On the screen you will find an option “show notifications from these apps”, below that you will find all the apps that has
      notifications alerts with sound.
    • I suggest you to select the outlook app and disable it has
      “off”.
    • Then check whether the issue persists.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Aug 6, 2020
Thema:

How do I turn off Screen Time Notification on Windows 10?

1. How do I turn off Screen Time Notification on Windows 10? - Similar Threads - turn off Screen

2. How do I turn off on-screen capslock notification on windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I turn off on-screen capslock notification on windows 11?: I have been unable to get this on screen capslock notification to disable. It pops up for 5 seconds each time I hit the capslock key. The notification will tab me out of programs that are running in fullscreen exclusive mode. I have messed around with the ease of access...
  3. How do I turn off on-screen capslock notification on windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I turn off on-screen capslock notification on windows 11?: I have been unable to get this on screen capslock notification to disable. It pops up for 5 seconds each time I hit the capslock key. The notification will tab me out of programs that are running in fullscreen exclusive mode. I have messed around with the ease of access...
  4. How do I turn off Microsoft notifications?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I turn off Microsoft notifications?: I keep getting notifications from and old question. I'd like to unsubscribe to it. I see nothing on my page to help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-turn-off-microsoft-notifications/5aa329ff-a88f-4b02-9bc5-3ea988d51a3c
  5. How do I turn off Microsoft notifications?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I turn off Microsoft notifications?: I keep getting notifications from and old question. I'd like to unsubscribe to it. I see nothing on my page to help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-turn-off-microsoft-notifications/5aa329ff-a88f-4b02-9bc5-3ea988d51a3c
  6. how do i turn off notifications to this post ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how do i turn off notifications to this post ?: how do i turn off notifications to this post ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-turn-off-notifications-to-this-post/3100e895-c404-4a5e-9f6f-7ae43a56c36f
  7. How do I turn off the CAPS lock on screen notification in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I turn off the CAPS lock on screen notification in Windows 10?: How do I turn off the CAPS lock on screen notification in Windows 10? I did many tries , but was not successful. One of the attempts is : steps >> I followed all the steps except those in orange that did not appear on my computer. Press the Windows key on the keyboard...
  8. How do I turn off The on screen caps lock notification?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I turn off The on screen caps lock notification?: I have a Lenovo legion Y720 gaming laptop and every time I hit caps lock it gives me an on screen notification that the caps lock is toggle which is annoying, especially for gaming. I’ve tried so many settings from researching online with no fix. Any solutions would be...
  9. how do I turn off all notifications on home screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do I turn off all notifications on home screen: how do I turn off all notifications on home screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/how-do-i-turn-off-all-notifications-on-home-screen/2931c1f2-adc8-4e18-b8c4-72fca1afc90a
  10. How do I Turn Off Win 10 Notifications?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I Turn Off Win 10 Notifications?: Hey! How can I disable the notifications I keep getting (and persistently showing on up my Desktop)? [img] I, myself, am pretty thorough and I really don't need these 'reminders' - whether for email or news or app updates, etc. Can't I just disable this feature...