Windows 10: How do I turn off screentime notifcations on windows 10

Discus and support How do I turn off screentime notifcations on windows 10 in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I am always fustrated when the time hits 15 or 2 minutes left as I am bothered by a huge pop up on PC. This is very annoying as I get closed out of my... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by OlgaHenderson, Mar 7, 2021.

1. How do I turn off screentime notifcations on windows 10

I am always fustrated when the time hits 15 or 2 minutes left as I am bothered by a huge pop up on PC. This is very annoying as I get closed out of my games and have to get back in casuing me to lose whatever I was doing. I do not know how to turn offthese notifications and wish for help as I cannot stand the rage of these notifications ruining things.

:)

OlgaHenderson, Mar 7, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 7, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 7, 2021
  4. How do I turn off screentime notifcations on windows 10

lorraine walsh, Mar 7, 2021
Thema:

How do I turn off screentime notifcations on windows 10

1. How do I turn off screentime notifcations on windows 10 - Similar Threads - turn off screentime

2. How do I turn this off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I turn this off: So, I accidentally turn on a setting in my computer which shows the keys I have pressed on my screen like some sort of history. I'm not sure if it's an accessability thing but I just want it gone. How do I turn this off?...
  3. How do I turn off screentime notifcations on windows 11 Microsoft Family Safety?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I turn off screentime notifcations on windows 11 Microsoft Family Safety?: Is there a way to remove the 15 minute time limit pop up when my son is running out of screen time on his device?This was asked for Windows 10 before but doesn't seem to apply to Win11 anymore as the settings seem to have changed.Every time my son is about to run out of...
  4. How do I turn off screentime notifcations on windows 11 Microsoft Family Safety?

How do I turn off screentime notifcations on windows 11 Microsoft Family Safety?: Is there a way to remove the 15 minute time limit pop up when my son is running out of screen time on his device?This was asked for Windows 10 before but doesn't seem to apply to Win11 anymore as the settings seem to have changed.Every time my son is about to run out of...
  5. How do I turn this off?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I turn this off?: https://puu.sh/JdMQj/b384d1dc85.png This is a screen shot of what im talking about. See that window that pops up next to the scroll bar telling me what Im already looking at? Please someone tell me how to turn this off. Its so useless and distracting and just decided to show...
  6. Screentime turning turning itself off

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Screentime turning turning itself off: Hi I have screentime setup for my child and randomly the screen time keeps turning itselft off. Often i find why my child has gone over his limit and then when i go and check the usage i see that screen time limits are turned off. i know for a fact that he doens't have the...
  7. Screentime turning turning itself off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screentime turning turning itself off: Hi I have screentime setup for my child and randomly the screen time keeps turning itselft off. Often i find why my child has gone over his limit and then when i go and check the usage i see that screen time limits are turned off. i know for a fact that he doens't have the...
  8. Screentime turning turning itself off

9. How do i turn this off ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i turn this off ?: I just got update and this appear in the right corner of the screen. It's oki but i want to turn off so i can move some folder in thereDoes anybody know how to turn that off ? Thank you...
  10. Windows 10 - How do I turn this off?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 - How do I turn this off?: I get this in many programs, not just Notepad. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/windows-10-how-do-i-turn-this-off/c89645ae-7740-44e8-a715-07b8f54685af