Windows 10: how do i turn off the apps screen to show my desktop on windows10?

Discus and support how do i turn off the apps screen to show my desktop on windows10? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I want too get the apps screen off my background screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BonitaRice, Oct 24, 2018.

1. how do i turn off the apps screen to show my desktop on windows10?

I want too get the apps screen off my background screen

:)

BonitaRice, Oct 24, 2018
  2. Joan Pin Win User

Show or hide the Recycle Bin on the Windows10 desktop

Hi Dan,

Showing the Recycle Bin on you screen is possible. To do that, please follow these steps:

• Type Settings on your search bar.
    • Select Personalization and choose Themes.
    • Click on Desktop icon settings.
    • Select the Recycle Bin and click Apply.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach back.

Joan Pin, Oct 24, 2018
  3. Desktop is default on start-up and app closing

Hi Ed,

We appreciate you for being a part of Windows 10.

Please be informed that it is as per the Windows 10 Operating system
    design.

If you wish to access the Start screen similar to Windows 8.1, follow the below steps.

• Press Windows + I keys on the keyboard to open the settings menu.

• Click on Personalization.

• Select Start from the left navigation pane.

• Turn on the Use start full screen.
    After performing above steps, if you click on the Windows button at the top left corner on the desktop screen, you may access the Start screen similar to Windows 8/8.1 Operating system.

If you have any suggestions about Windows 10, I suggest you to post your valuable feedback about Windows 10 in feedback app. So, that it will be helpful for the developers to integrate the changes suggested by you.

Open start menu, type Feedback app in search bar and click on feedback app to open it. Post your suggestions in feedback app.

I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Oct 24, 2018
  4. Pavan_N Win User

how do i turn off the apps screen to show my desktop on windows10?

NEWLY added apps are not showing on Start App list

Hi Tamal,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

1. Is Cortana able to search the apps installed?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if that helps.

• Type Start Settings in Search and hit
      Enter.
    • Turn on Show recently added apps in jump list of Start of Taskbar.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Oct 24, 2018
Thema:

how do i turn off the apps screen to show my desktop on windows10?

1. how do i turn off the apps screen to show my desktop on windows10? - Similar Threads - turn off apps

2. How do I turn my background apps on after somehow turning it off?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I turn my background apps on after somehow turning it off?: I was trying to fix a lag issue i was having with a game and it showed how to turn it off for windows 10 but I use windows 11, I somehow managed to turn background apps off but I can't figure out how to turn it back on no matter how many times i search it up it always tells...
  3. How do I turn my background apps on after somehow turning it off?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I turn my background apps on after somehow turning it off?: I was trying to fix a lag issue i was having with a game and it showed how to turn it off for windows 10 but I use windows 11, I somehow managed to turn background apps off but I can't figure out how to turn it back on no matter how many times i search it up it always tells...
  4. How do I turn this off

How do I turn this off: So, I accidentally turn on a setting in my computer which shows the keys I have pressed on my screen like some sort of history. I'm not sure if it's an accessability thing but I just want it gone. How do I turn this off?...
  5. How do I turn this off?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I turn this off?: https://puu.sh/JdMQj/b384d1dc85.png This is a screen shot of what im talking about. See that window that pops up next to the scroll bar telling me what Im already looking at? Please someone tell me how to turn this off. Its so useless and distracting and just decided to show...
  6. How do I turn this off?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I turn this off?: https://puu.sh/JdMQj/b384d1dc85.png This is a screen shot of what im talking about. See that window that pops up next to the scroll bar telling me what Im already looking at? Please someone tell me how to turn this off. Its so useless and distracting and just decided to show...
  7. How do i turn this off ?

How do i turn this off ?: I just got update and this appear in the right corner of the screen. It's oki but i want to turn off so i can move some folder in thereDoes anybody know how to turn that off ? Thank you...
  8. How do i turn this off ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i turn this off ?: I just got update and this appear in the right corner of the screen. It's oki but i want to turn off so i can move some folder in thereDoes anybody know how to turn that off ? Thank you...
  9. How do I turn off the lock on rotate my screen?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I turn off the lock on rotate my screen?: How do I turn off the lock on rotate screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-turn-off-the-lock-on-rotate-my-screen/3be82565-f7fb-4011-bcf3-eb1fde5c1821
  10. how do i turn off my touch screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how do i turn off my touch screen: how do I turn off the touch screen on my computer and or fix it the sensors on my touch screen are really spazzy they registered that my finger is touching the screen when I'm not like when I'm playing a game or typing my paper or watching a video all of a sudden my screen...