Windows 10: how do I turn off the autolock in windows 10

Discus and support how do I turn off the autolock in windows 10 in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; how do I turn off the autolock in windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by DanClark3, Feb 24, 2019.

1. DanClark3 Win User

how do I turn off the autolock in windows 10

:)

DanClark3, Feb 24, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 24, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 24, 2019
  4. how do I turn off the autolock in windows 10

E71 autolock feature

• Go to Settings > General > Security > Phone and Sim Card
    • Change the Phone autolock period to anything you like, say 600 minutes. Provide the standard lock code which is generally 12345 or 00000
    • Again go to the same autolock option and select phone autolock period to None
    • Done.

Manish_G---01, Feb 24, 2019
Thema:

1. how do I turn off the autolock in windows 10 - Similar Threads - turn off autolock

2. How do I turn this off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I turn this off: So, I accidentally turn on a setting in my computer which shows the keys I have pressed on my screen like some sort of history. I'm not sure if it's an accessability thing but I just want it gone. How do I turn this off?...
  3. How do I turn this off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I turn this off: So, I accidentally turn on a setting in my computer which shows the keys I have pressed on my screen like some sort of history. I'm not sure if it's an accessability thing but I just want it gone. How do I turn this off?...
  4. How do I turn this off?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I turn this off?: https://puu.sh/JdMQj/b384d1dc85.png This is a screen shot of what im talking about. See that window that pops up next to the scroll bar telling me what Im already looking at? Please someone tell me how to turn this off. Its so useless and distracting and just decided to show...
  5. How do I turn this off?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I turn this off?: https://puu.sh/JdMQj/b384d1dc85.png This is a screen shot of what im talking about. See that window that pops up next to the scroll bar telling me what Im already looking at? Please someone tell me how to turn this off. Its so useless and distracting and just decided to show...
  6. How do I turn this off?

7. How do i turn this off ?

How do i turn this off ?: I just got update and this appear in the right corner of the screen. It's oki but i want to turn off so i can move some folder in thereDoes anybody know how to turn that off ? Thank you...
  8. How do i turn this off ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i turn this off ?: I just got update and this appear in the right corner of the screen. It's oki but i want to turn off so i can move some folder in thereDoes anybody know how to turn that off ? Thank you...
  9. How do I turn this off?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I turn this off?: When I first got the envy I accidentally clicked a setting where it turns the background dark when I have a tab open and I'm not sure how to switch it. It is driving me crazy...
  10. Windows 10 - How do I turn this off?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 - How do I turn this off?: I get this in many programs, not just Notepad. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/windows-10-how-do-i-turn-this-off/c89645ae-7740-44e8-a715-07b8f54685af

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win10 autolock SCREEN

2. windows 10 turn off autolock

3. how to turn off thinkvantage autolock windows 10