Windows 10: How do I turn off the Caps and Num lock notification on Windows 10

Discus and support How do I turn off the Caps and Num lock notification on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; HiI have recently been getting a notification telling me when the Caps and Num lock are turned on and off. We every to press the Num or Caps button on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Assassin88a, May 31, 2021.

1. How do I turn off the Caps and Num lock notification on Windows 10

HiI have recently been getting a notification telling me when the Caps and Num lock are turned on and off. We every to press the Num or Caps button on my keyboard I get the notification on the image, when this happens any full screen programs are forced into windowed mode preventing me from type on the program until I change back to full screen mode.I have tried changing settings for the Keyboard Ease of access but it hasn't changed.OS: Windows 10Motherboard: ASUS TUF Z270 Mark 2CPU: Intel i7 7700kGPU: Geforce RTX 2070 Super

:)

Assassin88a, May 31, 2021
  2. dalchina Win User
    dalchina, May 31, 2021
  3. Caps and Num Lock Notifications in Windows 10

A few months ago I bought a Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic keyboard. It installed some Microsoft proprietary software for itself that automatically set a notification to appear in the bottom right-hand corner of my screen every time the num or caps lock keys are pressed. I tried turning off the setting in their software which didn't work so I uninstalled their software and the device from the system.

Recently, I purchased a new SteelSeries Apex keyboard that still causes those notifications after installing the new SteelSeries drivers and it happens on any account on my Windows system. I've scoured the control panel settings and my next guess is that the problem is in the registry, but searching for "keyboard", "caps", "num", or "lock" doesn't bring me by anything obviously pertinent.

Does anyone have an idea as to how we can prevent these notifications?

Needs More Documentation, May 31, 2021
  4. How do I turn off the Caps and Num lock notification on Windows 10

Caps Lock Notification Turn off?

Recently, both my HP Spectre and custom built PC have started receiving caps lock notifications, num lock notifications, and scroll lock notifications. I type using Caps Lock since it's much easier than shift but this new "feature" makes typing essays incredibly
    annoying since it blocks what I am working on.

HadeeAlhassanawi, May 31, 2021
Thema:

How do I turn off the Caps and Num lock notification on Windows 10

1. How do I turn off the Caps and Num lock notification on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - turn off Caps

2. Caps lock/num lock key visual notification not turning off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Caps lock/num lock key visual notification not turning off: This started when i was typing someting so maybe it's a key combination. I've tried pretty much everything to turn it off except go into the registry because i'm not comfortable with messing with that, I'm on a windows 11 desktop with an HP motherboard, a rtx 3060 and a intel...
  3. Caps lock/num lock key visual notification not turning off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Caps lock/num lock key visual notification not turning off: This started when i was typing someting so maybe it's a key combination. I've tried pretty much everything to turn it off except go into the registry because i'm not comfortable with messing with that, I'm on a windows 11 desktop with an HP motherboard, a rtx 3060 and a intel...
  4. How Do I turn off the caps lock notification

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How Do I turn off the caps lock notification: Ease of Access isn’t working and it is not cause by Logitech. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-turn-off-the-caps-lock-notification/3304cc05-a69e-4a7c-b7cb-1a762c2bcc7a
  5. How do I turn off Caps Lock Notification

How do I turn off Caps Lock Notification: Just got a new laptop and when I press caps lock a big lock appear on the top of my screen with the letter "a" in it, how can I stop this happening? I was told to delete the acer quick access app but it didnt seem to work...
  6. How do I turn off Caps Lock Notification

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I turn off Caps Lock Notification: Just got a new laptop and when I press caps lock a big lock appear on the top of my screen with the letter "a" in it, how can I stop this happening? I was told to delete the acer quick access app but it didnt seem to work...
  7. How to turn off on screen notification for caps lock, num lock, and scroll lock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to turn off on screen notification for caps lock, num lock, and scroll lock: I can not find where in the setting to turn off this notifcation. everytime i hit caps lock it alt tabs my games and it really annoying. Please help...
  8. How to turn off on screen notification for caps lock, num lock, and scroll lock

How to turn off on screen notification for caps lock, num lock, and scroll lock: I can not find where in the setting to turn off this notifcation. everytime i hit caps lock it alt tabs my games and it really annoying. Please help...
  9. how do I turn the caps lock notification off?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    how do I turn the caps lock notification off?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/HungryCuber [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lpzq8g/how_do_i_turn_the_caps_lock_notification_off/
  10. How do I turn off the Caps Lock Notification?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I turn off the Caps Lock Notification?: I just bought a new Dell with Windows 10 Pro. It has this annoying feature of popping up a caps lock notification no matter what program I'm using. I tried using these directions I found on how to turn it off, but I don't see a screen configuration tab at the end of these...