Windows 10: How do I turn off the family time notification settings for my son's child account?

Discus and support How do I turn off the family time notification settings for my son's child account? in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; My son's child account is set up so that he has screen time limits and time restricted access to the online games that he plays. In the final hour of... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by SimonSmall1, Jul 20, 2020.

1. How do I turn off the family time notification settings for my son's child account?

My son's child account is set up so that he has screen time limits and time restricted access to the online games that he plays.

In the final hour of his allotted time schedule he receives a number of pop-up notification windows telling him that time is running out with options to request more time, etc...

These notifications cause his gaming sessions to freeze which often or not result in family conflict. He's accepted the time restrictions but is angry that his last hour of gaming is ruined by these notifications.

Please can someone advise on how to turn off these notifications that he receives without compromising his screen time and App/Game limits?

Thank you.

:)

SimonSmall1, Jul 20, 2020

2. How to turn off Family safety settings

Hello Michael,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are trying to remove the family safety settings. We will help you.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps you regarding the
    family safety settings.

Turn off family settings in Windows 10

• To turn off family settings for a child in your family, sign in at account.microsoft.com/family. Then choose one of these
      options:
      • Remove them from family settings by choosing Remove, then selecting their account, then selecting
        Remove again. They’ll still be able to sign in to their PCs, but this will remove any family limits that you set.
      • Or select them from the main family page, which will bring you to their Recent activity. If
        Activity reporting is turned On, turn it
        Off.
        Then repeat for the other settings pages (Web browsing, Apps, games & media, Screen time, Purchase & spending), making sure that those switches are turned
        Off.

Hope it helps. Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jul 20, 2020
  3. Family Safety not working on my son's account

I have checked, rechecked, reset, turned off, turned on the settings and set up the family multiple times before I even asked my question. I removed my son's account and added it again, and it did nothing.

loonybin41, Jul 20, 2020
  4. arel64 Win User

How do I turn off the family time notification settings for my son's child account?

How can I let a child in the family have google privileges

I have tried this option it doesn't work I dont think i was clear and Im sorry about it my the account doesnt need to block websites, I gave him the privileges to go to every site just, the problem is google wont allow the child to turn restricted mode off (like shown in the photo) although the child has access to every site. Is there anything to do about that or the only solution is to make the kid an adult

arel64, Jul 20, 2020
Thema:

How do I turn off the family time notification settings for my son's child account?

1. How do I turn off the family time notification settings for my son's child account? - Similar Threads - turn off family

2. Turn off screen time notifications of family safety

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Turn off screen time notifications of family safety: What we want is simple please help. İ have seen same issues asked 3 years ago but still no staff trying to help. My son's child account is set up so that he has screen time limits and time restricted access to the online games that he plays.In the final hour of his allotted...
  3. Turn off screen time notifications of family safety

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Turn off screen time notifications of family safety: What we want is simple please help. İ have seen same issues asked 3 years ago but still no staff trying to help. My son's child account is set up so that he has screen time limits and time restricted access to the online games that he plays.In the final hour of his allotted...
  4. Turn off screen time notifications of family safety

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I set up my son's pc with his account which is a child account managed by family settings....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I set up my son's pc with his account which is a child account managed by family settings....: I need him to be able to install apps via the windows store. They are age appropriate apps, the windows store refuses to install or update apps....
  6. I set up my son's pc with his account which is a child account managed by family settings....

I set up my son's pc with his account which is a child account managed by family settings....: I need him to be able to install apps via the windows store. They are age appropriate apps, the windows store refuses to install or update apps....
  7. Microsoft family - how to turn off notification to turn it on

Microsoft family - how to turn off notification to turn it on: I was reinstalling Windows 10 Pro replacing hard drive and now I get notification to turn on the family feature. I live alone and I don't have any kids or a wife so I don't need this feature. At most, if I require it. I'll set-up a limited guest account on my computer local...
  8. Microsoft family - how to turn off notification to turn it on

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft family - how to turn off notification to turn it on: I was reinstalling Windows 10 Pro replacing hard drive and now I get notification to turn on the family feature. I live alone and I don't have any kids or a wife so I don't need this feature. At most, if I require it. I'll set-up a limited guest account on my computer local...
  9. How do I turn off the family time notification settings for my son's child account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I turn off the family time notification settings for my son's child account?: My son's child account is set up so that he has screen time limits and time restricted access to the online games that he plays. He plays games on his PC. In the final hour of his allotted time schedule he receives a number of pop-up notification windows on his PC telling him...
  10. How do I turn off the family time notification settings for my son's child account?

How do I turn off the family time notification settings for my son's child account?: My son's child account is set up so that he has screen time limits and time restricted access to the online games that he plays. He plays games on his PC. In the final hour of his allotted time schedule he receives a number of pop-up notification windows on his PC telling him...