Windows 10: How do I turn off the notification sound for when my laptop thinks it is unplugged?

Discus and support How do I turn off the notification sound for when my laptop thinks it is unplugged? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a laptop in which every time a big program is running, it thinks that it is unplugged for a split second causing a sound notification and then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Yelani, Apr 2, 2020.

1. Yelani Win User

How do I turn off the notification sound for when my laptop thinks it is unplugged?

I have a laptop in which every time a big program is running, it thinks that it is unplugged for a split second causing a sound notification and then thinks it is plugged again when in reality it was plugged in the entire time. Since big programs require big amounts of power and in turn requires my laptop to be charged to be able to work on projects for long times, I always get the beeping noise over and over again. I tried turning off notification and sound settings in multiple places, but the only time it is fully off is when I mute the volume of my laptop, which also prevents me from hearing music, voice/video calls, etc. I've had multiple instances where people thought someone was at a supermarket since it would beep all the time and get heard by the microphone. I feel like I've exhausted most of the common ways to stop system setting noises but still am in this problem. What can I do?

:)

Yelani, Apr 2, 2020

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Apr 2, 2020
  3. notification sound

Hi,

Step 1: Click the lower-left Start button, input sound and select Sound from the results to open Sound settings

Step 2: In the Sound dialog, open Sounds and choose Notification in the program events.

Step 3: Tap the Sounds bar, select (None) in the list and click OK.

'

https://www.windowscentral.com/how-turn-sound-n...

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/turn-off-notific...

Standard Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research
    any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

MilagrosM2020, Apr 2, 2020
  4. Xylee Del Win User

How do I turn off the notification sound for when my laptop thinks it is unplugged?

Deactivate low battery notification

Hi,

Windows 10 may have detected your old battery, the reason why your computer kept of notifying you about the battery life. To help you disable this notification, we suggest that you follow the steps below to turn off the notifications from battery saver:

(Note: Make sure to unplug your laptop from the power source first before performing the steps below.)

• Open Settings app.
    • Select System.
    • Click on Notifications & actions tab.
    • Scroll down and look for Battery Saver and turn off the slider.

Let us know the results.

Xylee Del, Apr 2, 2020
Thema:

1. How do I turn off the notification sound for when my laptop thinks it is unplugged? - Similar Threads - turn off notification

2. Laptop turns off when unplugged

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop turns off when unplugged: i have a toshiba satellite c855-s5350 and when i unplug it it turns off when i click on the battery it says 100%, any fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-turns-off-when-unplugged/a765a703-f084-423c-a74c-3b25dae940ee
  3. Laptop turns off when unplugged

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop turns off when unplugged: i have a toshiba satellite c855-s5350 and when i unplug it it turns off when i click on the battery it says 100%, any fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-turns-off-when-unplugged/a765a703-f084-423c-a74c-3b25dae940ee
  4. Laptop turns off when unplugged

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. How do I stop the sound on my laptop turning off when I close the lid.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How do I stop the sound on my laptop turning off when I close the lid.: When I close my laptop all audio stops how can I stop this Windows 10 Education https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-stop-the-sound-on-my-laptop-turning-off/0978fc0e-5fd6-4f93-aa8e-4eb4cf89465e
  6. Laptop won't start if unplugged, turns off when unplugged

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop won't start if unplugged, turns off when unplugged: submitted by /u/Jcrm87 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gp127e/laptop_wont_start_if_unplugged_turns_off_when/
  7. Windows laptop turns off when unplugged

in Windows 10 News
    Windows laptop turns off when unplugged: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]If you are facing the problem where your Windows 10 laptop turns off when unplugged, even with a new Battery, then this post could be helpful for you. The most obvious reason for a laptop shutting down immediately after unplugging [...] This post Windows...
  8. Network adapter turns off when laptop is unplugged

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network adapter turns off when laptop is unplugged: So I wanted my laptop to connect to my 5GHz network because I heard that it doesn't interfere with bluetooth connections, but it couldn't detect my 5GHz network even though my phone could. I did some searching and I saw that someone's managed to detect it once he uninstalled...
  9. (Windows 10) How do I turn OFF the sounds with every notification?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    (Windows 10) How do I turn OFF the sounds with every notification?: I like the notifcations (from Mail, News, etc...), but I HATE the little sound I get every time I get one. How do I turn off just the sound?...
  10. How to turn off notification sound ?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to turn off notification sound ?: How to turn off notification "audio" sound heard when update pop up window appears lower right screen as defender is updated done a scan it gives this piano type music I would like to disable. Anyone disabled this and how to do it ? Thanks! 79957