Windows 10: How do I turn off the webcam when I'm recording a slide show in PowerPoint?

Discus and support How do I turn off the webcam when I'm recording a slide show in PowerPoint? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How do I turn off the webcam when I'm recording a slide show in PowerPoint?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MPK3, Feb 13, 2019.

1. MPK3 Win User

How do I turn off the webcam when I'm recording a slide show in PowerPoint?

:)

2. Amit_Sun Win User

screen recording using stereo mix in powerpoint

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. May I know, if you are facing this issue on all the other sound applications as well?
    2. Do you get any error code or error message when you try to record the audio?

We will have to try few troubleshooting steps to further eliminate the root cause of the issue.

Open Windows voice recorder and try to record any audio and check if that works.

If you still face the issue, try the steps provided below.

1. I suggest you follow this article on

Audio and Video playback issue on PowerPoint
      and check if this helps.
    2. For additional information you can also check

Video and audio file formats supported in PowerPoint

If you still face the issue, reply to this post more information.

Hope it helps.

Amit Sunar

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Amit_Sun, Feb 13, 2019
  3. webcam records audio but no video

First use of webcam - trying out the webcam Can record audio, but no video. Suggestions?

CoreyTremalgia, Feb 13, 2019
  4. How do I turn off the webcam when I'm recording a slide show in PowerPoint?

slide show

Hey,

Use the following steps:

Navigate to Settings>Personalize>Background

Under background,

In the drop down list select Slide show.

hope it helps.

Sumit Dhiman2, Feb 13, 2019
Thema:

1. How do I turn off the webcam when I'm recording a slide show in PowerPoint? - Similar Threads - turn off webcam

2. Powerpoint Slides Shuffle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Powerpoint Slides Shuffle: Is it possible to shuffle slides in PowerPoint? I'm using PowerPoint as a photo slide show as all the pictures are from lots of different albums however I would like the order of slides shuffled.. there is over 1450 slides so manually shuffling one by one is not an option....
  3. Powerpoint Slides Shuffle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Powerpoint Slides Shuffle: Is it possible to shuffle slides in PowerPoint? I'm using PowerPoint as a photo slide show as all the pictures are from lots of different albums however I would like the order of slides shuffled.. there is over 1450 slides so manually shuffling one by one is not an option....
  4. Webcam turned off

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Webcam turned off: my Webcam will not work despite privacy settings in Windows 10 being activated. So I cannot use Zoom with video on my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/webcam-turned-off/9c89406e-8dd8-4980-9e6f-d9d3f82af790
  5. Powerpoint 2019 Skip or show slides conditionally?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Powerpoint 2019 Skip or show slides conditionally?: Powerpoint 2019, Windows 10 Pro In a presentation I have a slide with data followed by three slides with an example. I show the data and ask if everyone understands it. If everyone says YES I want to SKIP the next 3 slides. If someone says NO I want to show the next 3 slides....
  6. How to force PowerPoint slide show to just 1/2 the screen?

How to force PowerPoint slide show to just 1/2 the screen?: Good morning, I can split the screen in Windows 10 but when I use PowerPoint in slide show mode it takes over the entire monitor. How can I show Lab work assignments Leading2Lean software package on half the screen and have a PowerPoint slide show with announcements on the...
  7. Webcam Turning off when monitor turns off

Webcam Turning off when monitor turns off: Hello, I am trying to record video from my webcam while my monitor is turned off but everytime i turn off my monitor, the webcam turns off aswell. How do I fix this issue?...
  8. My computer randomly turns off when I'm using the built-in recorder.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My computer randomly turns off when I'm using the built-in recorder.: I'm using a windows 10 When I turn on the recorder, it can record for 1-4 minutes before my computer turns off automatically. I didn't do anything to the power cord, and I didn't make a scheduled shutdown. If you can even do that. Please help, I'm getting frustrated....
  9. PowerPoint: adding an audio background to a screen recording slide.

in Windows 10 Customization
    PowerPoint: adding an audio background to a screen recording slide.: I would like to add various screen recording slides to my powerpoint presentation. I would like to add background music to the screen recording slide. I would like to add different music to each screen recording slide. I would like the screen recording to begin...
  10. Recording with a webcam with the monitor off

Recording with a webcam with the monitor off: How do I record a video through a webcam with the monitor off or with the camera app minimized? Every time I turn the monitor off or minimize the camera app, the video stops recording. (This is for clinical use - the clients are aware they are being recorded and have signed a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to disable webcam in powerpoint

2. powerpoint turn off webcam

3. turn off recording slide show in Powerpoint

4. can i remove the camera view from powerpoint after i recorded,
  5. recording on powerpoint camera off,
  6. how do i turn off camera view on powerpoint presentation,
  7. how to turn off camera recording when recording a slideshow?,
  8. how to tuen off camera recording when recording a slideshow?,
  9. powerpoint switch off webcam,
  10. how to disable camera in powerpoint presentation mode,
  11. When Im recording in PowerPoint how do I show,