Windows 10: How do I turn off this annoying Bluetooth sound effect?

Discus and support How do I turn off this annoying Bluetooth sound effect? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/googleback [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/googleback, Sep 11, 2020.

1. How do I turn off this annoying Bluetooth sound effect?

/u/googleback, Sep 11, 2020
Thema:

How do I turn off this annoying Bluetooth sound effect?

1. How do I turn off this annoying Bluetooth sound effect? - Similar Threads - turn off annoying

2. How do I Turn Off Touchpad in Windows 10. I find it annoying!!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I Turn Off Touchpad in Windows 10. I find it annoying!!: Can someone help me. How do I Turn Off the touchpad in Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-turn-off-touchpad-in-windows-10-i-find-it/73cc0900-1bcc-481a-8d52-e7b657ee615d
  3. How do I turn-off this sound-effect?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I turn-off this sound-effect?: I use the accessibility-function of the Number-Pad that allows it to be used as mouse-buttons: "5" for click, "+" for double-click, etc. . In the Blender app I have to toggle that function a lot using the "Num Lock" key, as in Blender the Number-Pad has the function of...
  4. How do I turn-off this sound-effect?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I turn-off this sound-effect?: I use the accessibility-function of the Number-Pad that allows it to be used as mouse-buttons: "5" for click, "+" for double-click, etc. . In the Blender app I have to toggle that function a lot using the "Num Lock" key, as in Blender the Number-Pad has the function of...
  5. How to turn off the annoying notification?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to turn off the annoying notification?: Hello! There is a window that shows "You'll need internet for this" pops up again and again. I know my pc isn't connected to the internet. But the notification is really annoying. How can I turn off this notification?...
  6. How to turn off the annoying notification?

How to turn off the annoying notification?: Hello! There is a window that shows "You'll need internet for this" pops up again and again. I know my pc isn't connected to the internet. But the notification is really annoying. How can I turn off this notification?...
  7. How do I turn off the slideshow effect when viewing photos?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I turn off the slideshow effect when viewing photos?: I can't view photos without it doing a slideshow effect, changing the photo every few seconds. This bug is incredibly annoying. I've seen this question asked many times when doing searches, and the responders always answer the wrong question, assuming we are talking about the...
  8. How do I turn off the slideshow effect when viewing photos?

How do I turn off the slideshow effect when viewing photos?: I can't view photos without it doing a slideshow effect, changing the photo every few seconds. This bug is incredibly annoying. I've seen this question asked many times when doing searches, and the responders always answer the wrong question, assuming we are talking about the...
  9. How do i stop windows 10 from turning on my sound effects?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do i stop windows 10 from turning on my sound effects?: I absolutely HATE these annoying sound effects that windows make when anything happens. I have turned them off many many times but it only lasts for a while. A few weeks later windows have automatically forced those annoying sound effects on me again. How do I stop this...
  10. How do I turn on Bluetooth If there's no Option to turn Bluetooth on/off?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I turn on Bluetooth If there's no Option to turn Bluetooth on/off?: I'm trying to connect to a device With bluetooth on And it keeps showing this: [ATTACH] Its telling me bluetooth is turned off and not giving me an option to turn it on. I tried the notification centre.[ATTACH] I tried to do it from device manager in control panel, but the...