Windows 10: How do I turn off touchpad on my Lenovo Yoga 700?

Discus and support How do I turn off touchpad on my Lenovo Yoga 700? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Since the last Windows 10 update I can't turn off the touchpad so I can use my mouse without having the cursor jump around when I type... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SteveFrank2, Mar 14, 2019.

1. How do I turn off touchpad on my Lenovo Yoga 700?

Since the last Windows 10 update I can't turn off the touchpad so I can use my mouse without having the cursor jump around when I type

:)

SteveFrank2, Mar 14, 2019

2. Lenovo Yoga 700 Mouse acting erratically

Lenovo Yoga 700 cursor intermittently acts erratically.. Can you please recommend the Windows 10 driver for the touchpad as the Lenovo driver does not correct the problem..

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum topic.***

snoopercooper, Mar 14, 2019
  3. YashMadan Win User
    touchpad functioning on lenovo yoga pro3

I just upgrading window10 on my Lenovo yoga pro3. Touchpad is not functioning. I tried in settings but not helpful. pl. advise.

YashMadan, Mar 14, 2019
  4. How do I turn off touchpad on my Lenovo Yoga 700?

Lenovo Yoga 700 Mouse acting erratically

Hi, it's had issue since purchase in May 2016.. Using touchpad. Here's link to Lenovo forum that discusses issue.. The solution was to uninstall adaware which I'm not running..

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkP...ping-and-closing-programs/td-p/1471882/page/2

snoopercooper, Mar 14, 2019
Thema:

How do I turn off touchpad on my Lenovo Yoga 700?

1. How do I turn off touchpad on my Lenovo Yoga 700? - Similar Threads - turn off touchpad

2. How to turn on keyboard light on my Lenovo YOGA 710-151kb

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to turn on keyboard light on my Lenovo YOGA 710-151kb: So when I start my laptop up form being shutdown these lights on my keyboard around the keys pop up and then go and I cant figure out how to turn them on so they will stay on ive checked everything but can not fine out if anyone knows pls help as soon at possible thanks....
  3. turning off the touchpad

turning off the touchpad: I am using a HP laptop with windows 10. I am using a wireless mouse and used to be able to turnoff the touchpad when using the mouse. I can't find where to. I am using a Microsoft wireless mouse....
  4. How do I turn off the touchpad when usb mouse connected?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I turn off the touchpad when usb mouse connected?: How to turn off touchpad when usb mouse connected? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-turn-off-the-touchpad-when-usb-mouse/8a96e3b4-d9d5-4516-882b-bfab92bd23bc
  5. Need to Disable Touchpad for Lenovo Yoga

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need to Disable Touchpad for Lenovo Yoga: The plastic cover for the touchpad is damaged which makes the cursor jump around. I tried uninstalling the Lenovo Pointing Device and drivers several times. I have an external mouse that works fine but I'm unable to select to use this exclusively in settings. How can I choose...
  6. how do i turn subtitles off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i turn subtitles off: how do I turn subtitles off. And also closed captioning. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-turn-subtitles-off/dc21fe8c-ca9f-4af7-a6e7-c9a1005c85cd
  7. how do I turn off location?

how do I turn off location?: How do I turn off location? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-turn-off-location/04896862-a579-4966-a6fc-628bf419e048
  8. how do I fix bluetooth on lenovo Yoga with Windows 10?

how do I fix bluetooth on lenovo Yoga with Windows 10?: After last Windows 10 update my Lenovo Yoga does not recognize my Microsoft Bluetooth mouse. I cannot turn Bluetooth devices on....
  9. How to turn off tap-to-click function on touchpad (Lenovo ideapad 330)

How to turn off tap-to-click function on touchpad (Lenovo ideapad 330): I just bought a Lenovo ideapad 330 a few days ago, but I find it impossible to turn off the tap to click function on it's touchpad. There is supposed to be an option to do this in the mouse settings, but when I go there, there is none. I had two other people on the case to...
  10. How do I turn off OneDrive/

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I turn off OneDrive/: I have no use for this. However, no matter what I am doing, typing a letter, browsing on-line, playing a game, I get a pop-up asking me to set up OneDrive. I'm tired of this. Looking on-line says it cannot be deleted. But, now I'm getting a notice that I have a new OneDrive...