Windows 10: How do I turn off Windows apps that I don't want?

Discus and support How do I turn off Windows apps that I don't want? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; First on my list is "Store". I have repeated told my firewall to always deny, but it keeps coming up. I know there are other Windows 10 apps that are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by rosawoodsii, Aug 1, 2018.

1. How do I turn off Windows apps that I don't want?

First on my list is "Store". I have repeated told my firewall to always deny, but it keeps coming up. I know there are other Windows 10 apps that are just as pushy, and take up lots of CPU and bandwidth. What are they and how can I safely turn them off?

:)

rosawoodsii, Aug 1, 2018

2. AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Aug 1, 2018
  3. Valeriu Win User
    Dolby advanced audio v2 (Windows 10 don-t work)

Hello guys!I have a problem with advanced audio v2 on windows 10 don-t work
    How do I turn off Windows apps that I don't want? [​IMG]

Valeriu, Aug 1, 2018
  4. armym3 Win User

How do I turn off Windows apps that I don't want?

WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Aug 1, 2018
Thema:

How do I turn off Windows apps that I don't want?

1. How do I turn off Windows apps that I don't want? - Similar Threads - turn off apps

2. How do I turn this off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I turn this off: So, I accidentally turn on a setting in my computer which shows the keys I have pressed on my screen like some sort of history. I'm not sure if it's an accessability thing but I just want it gone. How do I turn this off?...
  3. How do I turn this off?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I turn this off?: https://puu.sh/JdMQj/b384d1dc85.png This is a screen shot of what im talking about. See that window that pops up next to the scroll bar telling me what Im already looking at? Please someone tell me how to turn this off. Its so useless and distracting and just decided to show...
  4. How do I turn this off?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I turn this off?: https://puu.sh/JdMQj/b384d1dc85.png This is a screen shot of what im talking about. See that window that pops up next to the scroll bar telling me what Im already looking at? Please someone tell me how to turn this off. Its so useless and distracting and just decided to show...
  5. How do I turn this off?

6. How do i turn this off ?

How do i turn this off ?: I just got update and this appear in the right corner of the screen. It's oki but i want to turn off so i can move some folder in thereDoes anybody know how to turn that off ? Thank you...
  7. How do i turn this off ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i turn this off ?: I just got update and this appear in the right corner of the screen. It's oki but i want to turn off so i can move some folder in thereDoes anybody know how to turn that off ? Thank you...
  8. I don't want to "Allow the computer to turn off Wi-Fi to save power" but I do want...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I don't want to "Allow the computer to turn off Wi-Fi to save power" but I do want...: Wake-on-LAN is setup correctly via magic packet, but a problem yet persists.[ATTACH] As you can see in the screenshot, I am unable to keep my computer from turning off the Wi-Fi adapter thus not allowing me to wake it up after a certain amount of time which is very annoying....
  9. How do I stop Windows 10 installing apps I don't want?

How do I stop Windows 10 installing apps I don't want?: How do I stop Windows 10 installing apps on my PC? I don't want Windows to install ANY Apps. If I want something, I'll do it myself. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-stop-windows-10-installing-apps-i-dont/dd119d74-d3f8-42ad-b107-4e217b906233
  10. I don't want to update windows 10, how do I avoid the option to turn off?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I don't want to update windows 10, how do I avoid the option to turn off?: My problem is that a few days ago Windows 10 forced me to update it because the update message did not stop and it did not let me do anything, so I ended up accepting the update. After doing this the start became very slow, it took a long time to turn on and every time an...