Windows 10: how do i turn off Windows S function? I need to install stuff and it won't let me.

Discus and support how do i turn off Windows S function? I need to install stuff and it won't let me. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; how do i turn off Windows S function? I need to install stuff and it won't let me.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by bidenfan, Feb 29, 2020.

1. bidenfan Win User

how do i turn off Windows S function? I need to install stuff and it won't let me.

how do i turn off Windows S function? I need to install stuff and it won't let me.

:)

bidenfan, Feb 29, 2020

2. Asus Transformer t100ta won´t turn on Win10

Yesterday was reading on it. All of a sudden turned off and now it won´t turn on

GabrielaAraya, Feb 29, 2020
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. how do i turn off Windows S function? I need to install stuff and it won't let me.

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 29, 2020
Thema:

1. how do i turn off Windows S function? I need to install stuff and it won't let me. - Similar Threads - turn off function

2. Turned off firewall, now how do I turn off the notification telling me to turn it back on.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Turned off firewall, now how do I turn off the notification telling me to turn it back on.: I'm behind not one but two physical firewalls so I've turned off the windows 10 firewall. However, I get naggifications urging me to turn it back on every time I boot up and every so often while using the machine. How do I turn these off. I've attached a screenshot of what...
  3. How do I turn off Bitlocker????

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I turn off Bitlocker????: I purchased a Dell XPS 13 with Windows 10 Home about a year ago. From then until around Thanksgiving, Bitlocker NEVER turned on or made me enter a recovery key when I turned on or restarted my laptop. The day after Thanksgiving, I accidentally dropped my computer, and broke...
  4. Avast antivirus won't let me unistall I need help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Avast antivirus won't let me unistall I need help: I am trying to download an update of windows 10, but I get an error message that avast antivirus is on my computer and it will not work with windows 10. I also have AVG antivirus. Avast is not showing in the control panel add and remove programs, but it is showing up under...
  5. How can I turn off s mode?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How can I turn off s mode?: I've tried to turn off s mode from settings, but when I click "open store", screen turns just white. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-turn-off-s-mode/e6f98b44-9e54-4c76-ab88-978436408711"
  6. Windows Defender is turned off. How do I turn it on?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender is turned off. How do I turn it on?: Somehow Windows Defender was turned off. I have spent the better part of the afternoon searching and trying to turn it back on. How and where do I do it? Help, please! * Moved from Windows 8.1/Security * Original title: Windows Defender...
  7. how do i turn subtitles off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i turn subtitles off: how do I turn subtitles off. And also closed captioning. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-turn-subtitles-off/dc21fe8c-ca9f-4af7-a6e7-c9a1005c85cd
  8. how do I turn off location?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do I turn off location?: How do I turn off location? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-turn-off-location/04896862-a579-4966-a6fc-628bf419e048
  9. How do I turn off OneDrive/

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I turn off OneDrive/: I have no use for this. However, no matter what I am doing, typing a letter, browsing on-line, playing a game, I get a pop-up asking me to set up OneDrive. I'm tired of this. Looking on-line says it cannot be deleted. But, now I'm getting a notice that I have a new OneDrive...
  10. How do I turn off FN (function) lock?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I turn off FN (function) lock?: I am trying to access my Boot Menu. I have a Gigabyte Mobo, so the access is F12. Or Delete for BIOS. When I start the computer, and the screen comes up to select, they don't work. I did some research and it appears my FN keys may be locked. How do I unlock them? And is my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows s function