Windows 10: How do I turn on Bluetooth If there's no Option to turn Bluetooth on/off?

Discus and support How do I turn on Bluetooth If there's no Option to turn Bluetooth on/off? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I'm trying to connect to a device With bluetooth on And it keeps showing this: [ATTACH] Its telling me bluetooth is turned off and not giving me an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AlexKristian, Nov 4, 2020.

1. How do I turn on Bluetooth If there's no Option to turn Bluetooth on/off?

I'm trying to connect to a device With bluetooth on And it keeps showing this:

How do I turn on Bluetooth If there's no Option to turn Bluetooth on/off? 24122e20-ab05-4e94-8b7b-6ebfa02615eb?upload=true.png

Its telling me bluetooth is turned off and not giving me an option to turn it on. I tried the notification centre. How do I turn on Bluetooth If there's no Option to turn Bluetooth on/off? 062b43d5-e434-401e-8742-53b6a9a848f7?upload=true.png

I tried to do it from device manager in control panel, but the device doesnt show up.

Im stuck here and i dont know what to do right now to turn it back on.

Bluetooth was working fine yesterday I don't know what happened.

:)

AlexKristian, Nov 4, 2020
  2. HojabrA Win User

I don't have any bluetooth devices but windows turned it on!!

1. I have no bluetooth devices in devices manager.
    2,3,4. they all turned off before.

reboot or shutdown doesn't solved it.
    i have USB wireless Mouse/Keyborad. i plug it out and use PS/2 but nothing.
    i used DISM to repair image.

i tried everything but its not make any changes and windows still showing Bluetooth turned on.
    a few days ago it was not even showing Bluetooth in Action Center but i don't understand what happened, no devices added or changed in my PC, no software Installed or Uninstalled, not a single Settings Changed in Windows or BIOS!!!

HojabrA, Nov 4, 2020
  3. Word Man Win User
    Turn On or Off Bluetooth in Windows 10  

Yes, Shawn, but only insofar as immediate effect (the button became unlit and the text on it greyed out). After making that observation, without re-enabling Bluetooth in device manager, I rebooted. Upon reboot, I find that:

• The Bluetooth button in Action center is once again lit,
    • but "Bluetooth" is gone from the Devices menu, and
    • Right clicking Bluetooth in Device Manager, presents "Enable" as an option (implying it is indeed disabled).

How do I turn on Bluetooth If there's no Option to turn Bluetooth on/off? [​IMG]

Word Man, Nov 4, 2020
  4. OldMike65 Win User

How do I turn on Bluetooth If there's no Option to turn Bluetooth on/off?

Cannot turn off bluetooth

Hi Rhinny2012 Lots of us have or had this same problem. This IS a MS bug. Their is a work around that might fix it for you. Make sure its not is your device manager, then do these steps, and reboot. This works for me, and a few others.
    USB suspend off, hard drive set to never, and Link State Power Management turned off.

OldMike65, Nov 4, 2020
Thema:

How do I turn on Bluetooth If there's no Option to turn Bluetooth on/off?

1. How do I turn on Bluetooth If there's no Option to turn Bluetooth on/off? - Similar Threads - turn Bluetooth there's

2. Bluetooth has turned off and there's no option to turn it back on.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth has turned off and there's no option to turn it back on.: Bluetooth has turned off and there's no option to turn it back on. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-has-turned-off-and-theres-no-option-to/d3ad3a03-1605-4fb3-8538-2a9d1097c504
  3. Bluetooth has turned off and there's no option to turn it back on.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth has turned off and there's no option to turn it back on.: Bluetooth has turned off and there's no option to turn it back on. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-has-turned-off-and-theres-no-option-to/d3ad3a03-1605-4fb3-8538-2a9d1097c504
  4. Bluetooth has turned off and there's no option to turn it back on.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. There is no option to turn on bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There is no option to turn on bluetooth: I've had this problem for the past week or so, everytime I want to connect my bluetooth headphones it says bluetooth is off and there isn't even an option to turn it on.Even though I was able to connect to bluetooth before this issue, when I try to run a troubleshooter it...
  6. There is no option to turn on bluetooth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    There is no option to turn on bluetooth: I've had this problem for the past week or so, everytime I want to connect my bluetooth headphones it says bluetooth is off and there isn't even an option to turn it on.Even though I was able to connect to bluetooth before this issue, when I try to run a troubleshooter it...
  7. Bluetooth Turn on/Off Option missing

Bluetooth Turn on/Off Option missing: I was using my Lenova Desktop Ideapad 330S today on a Zoom using my Bose Earbuds via bluetooth call. After that I took a break and when I went to go back on another Zoom Call. I could no longer link the Earbuds. I then noticed that no bluetooth devices could link to my...
  8. Bluetooth turn on off option disappeared

Bluetooth turn on off option disappeared: I was using my Lenova Desktop Ideapad 330S today on a Zoom using my Bose Earbuds via bluetooth call. After that I took a break and when I went to go back on another Zoom Call. I could no longer link the Earbuds. I then noticed that no bluetooth devices could link to my...
  9. Bluetooth has turned off and there's no option to turn it back on.

Bluetooth has turned off and there's no option to turn it back on.: Bluetooth has turned off and there's no option to turn it back on. Some specifics: HP Envy Laptop 17-ae1xx running Windows 10 Pro 64-bit version 1862.387. All updates have installed successfully. Win10 was upgraded from Win8.1 but was later reinstalled fresh. Platinum...
  10. lynx1010b Bluetooth turned off, no option to turn it on.

lynx1010b Bluetooth turned off, no option to turn it on.: Hi, I have no access to Bluetooth on my Linx 1010b tablet, running Windows 10 1803 This worked until a few days ago, now when I go to settings and search for Bluetooth, I see Bluetooth is turned off. There is no icon for Bluetooth in the action center, and no button in...